The braid around the head is no more difficult to weave than a regular straight braid. And the versatility of the hairstyle will allow you to braid it for almost any event.
This braid will suit both little girls and young girls. And decorating your hair with beautiful hairpins, you can add solemnity to it.
A few simple tips
Before weaving a braid around your head, you should read a few tips that will make it better.
- Wash your hair before braiding. On dirty hair, the braid will not look as impressive as on clean hair.
- The final version of the braid is best fixed with varnish. So the hairstyle will last longer during the day. Or you can apply mousse or foam to washed hair for better fixation.
- When the strands are pulled tight, the hairstyle will be stronger, but less voluminous.
- Little girls and young girls can accessorize the finished braid.
Easy Execution Technique
The braid around the head is convenient because you can easily braid it yourself. Hair for such a hairstyle can be up to the shoulders andlonger. A simple version of such a braid is woven as follows.
- Comb your hair well.
- Part on the right or left side.
- From the side of most of the hair, a strand is isolated and braids are started: the outer strands are placed on the central one and one weave is made.
- Once this weaving is done, a small amount of hair from the total volume is added to the outer strands.
- In this order, continue weaving around the head. The braid should end near its beginning.
- Such a braid should not have an unbraided tip: it is also woven into a braid, but then hidden under one of the strands and secured with hairpins.
The finished hairstyle is strong, so all that remains is to securely fix its tip and sprinkle it with varnish just in case.
This type of weaving is quite easy to make yourself.
French braid reversed
It's a bit harder to do the reverse French braid. Her technique requires more attention, but the result is such a braid looks more effective than the usual version.
How to braid around the head in French?
- Comb your hair to avoid tangles.
- Part in the middle.
- One of the halves, for convenience, is tied with an elastic band so that it does not interfere.
- In the second part of the hair, take 3 strands, the beginning of which should be from the parting.
- Start braiding towards the face, adding thin strands to the main strands from the top.
- Howonly the weaving will reach the part of the hair tied with an elastic band, the latter is freed from the elastic and woven into a braid.
- Continue the process to the beginning of the braid, and the remaining hair is braided in the usual way.
- The braided tip is placed parallel to the top or bottom of the main braid and secured with a hairpin or hairpin.
Braid around the head and loose hair
This hairstyle looks romantic and feminine. At the same time, it allows you to remove hair that interferes with your face, while maintaining beautifully descending curls.
How to braid around your head while keeping your hair loose?
- The hair is well combed and side parted.
- From most of the hair, 3 strands are separated from the parting and begin to weave the braid on the contrary, adding strands from the crown to it.
- As soon as the weaving reaches the middle, the braid is tied with a thin elastic band, and then the tip is attached to the common hair with a hairpin or invisible.
- In order to make the braid even more spectacular, its strands should be pulled out a little.
- In the same way, weave a braid on the other half of the hair.
- Then it is laid on top of the first one, and the tip is pulled under it and secured with a hairpin.
- Loose curls can be rolled up, and then varnished.
Weaving options for little girls
A braid around a child's head will be a neat hairstyle for kindergarten or school. Hair removed in this way will not interfere with the girleven when playing actively. And if you decorate the braid with beautiful hairpins or ribbons, you can turn your everyday hairstyle into a festive one.
Here is one of the options for weaving a spikelet around the child's head.
- The hair is combed and divided in half along the parting.
- Each of the partings is divided into 2 more parts so that they pass along the parting from ear to ear.
- Start weaving with a double pickup, which consists of three strands from the lower left side. Carefully separate strands of equal width and quantity of hair. This will make the braid more even and straight.
- The strands grab from the top and bottom of the braid, while pushing the links apart and highlighting the top and bottom links.
- Continue weaving with the braid stretched in the right direction, with a rounding. The tension must be controlled so that the hairstyle does not fall apart.
- All weaving starts and moves clockwise from the underside of the head. This will make the braid more voluminous and massive at the front.
- Women who want to remove their bangs should weave them into a braid, spraying with varnish so that small hairs do not fall out.
- They continue to weave the spikelet to the back of the head, and then switch to regular weaving without grips.
- Continue to form a braid with a shift to the left, without going down. If you push each link a little, then the braid will turn out to be more voluminous. The braided braid is tightened with a thin elastic band. The hairstyle is now complete.
Weaving a spikelet in a circle is a laborious and attention-consuming process.
How to decorate?
The braid around the head looks great on its own, but if you dilute it with accessories, you can noticeably improve the result.
- If you weave colored ribbons into strands, you can not only decorate your hair, but also visually lengthen medium hair.
- Colored shoelaces will serve as an analogue of ribbons.
- Little girls can add hairpins with flowers at the tips to the finished weaving.
- You can also add decorative hairpins, live buds, rhinestones and combs.
The chosen decoration element should not only match the event, but also match in color with clothing, makeup or other accessories.
The braid around the head is back in fashion, although it was especially popular in the middle of the last century. Various techniques allow you to make the hairstyle more modern, combined with many styles. It is convenient to weave such a braid for yourself.