There are no minor details in the female image. Makeup, clothes, shoes and hair - everything must be perfect. Hair stylists around the world are working to delight girls with new styling accessories. However, there are those who have been living in fashionistas' cosmetic bags for a long time and are not going to give up their positions. Let's talk today about the irreplaceable and essential hair ties.
How to choose an elastic band?
If it seems to you that the main criterion is the beauty of the hair fixative, then you are mistaken. Of course, the elastic band should match your color type and the chosen image, but do not forget about its convenience and safety as well. So, which hair bands can be used every day, and which ones are better not to buy at all?
- Stationery rubber bands. They are absolutely not suitable for creating hairstyles, although not so long ago hairdressers used them everywhere. Removing such a fixative from your hair, you practicallyguaranteed to lose a few strands.
- If you need to create a complex evening styling, then use silicone hair ties. They can be found in professional hairdressing stores. They are easy to put on and take off and hold the strands securely.
- Any rubber bands with metal clips are strictly contraindicated for use. They damage the hair and can lead to the problem of split ends.
- Tight elastic bands, of course, will not let the hair fall apart. However, they can also damage hair follicles and cause headaches.
- For everyday wear, it is better to choose not too tight options with a smooth and soft surface.
- Elastic bands with clips are also popular today. Fasten one hook under the strand, wrap the elastic several times and fix the second hook. Such an accessory keeps perfectly on the hair, and is also very easy to remove.
Elastic bands can be used both in everyday looks and for creating complex styling. Consider the most popular hairstyles that even a non-professional can do.
Tail. Very comfortable styling that is suitable for any situation. The classic ponytail is secured with an elastic band at the back of the head. The gum itself can be covered with a strand of hair. In this image, many stars appear on the red carpet.
The low ponytail can be upgraded with a couple of moves. Divide your hair over the elastic into twoparts and pass the tail into the hole several times. You will get an elegant and romantic look.
By gathering hair at the top of your head, you can visually lengthen your neck and make facial features more graceful. For those who have a low forehead, we recommend creating a small bouffant in front. To give the hairstyle a sophisticated look, an elastic band with a decor in the form of a flower with shiny stones will help. However, you should not purchase a similar retainer, in which decorative elements are attached to metal fasteners.
Beam. This styling option is suitable for owners of long hair. First, gather your hair into a ponytail with an elastic band. Next, twist the tourniquet and wrap it around the gum. You can fix your hair with hairpins. A small detail in the form of a flower or a beautiful ribbon will turn your everyday hairstyle into an evening one.
Weaving. When creating hairstyles based on braids, hair ties are necessary for you. At first glance, such styling seems very complicated, but with a certain skill, you can learn how to create masterpieces. Incredibly popular today are French braids, which are created by gradually weaving individual strands all over the head into the main braid.
Hair band - fashion accessory
For several seasons in a row, headband hairstyles have topped the list of the most stylish and sought-after styling. First, usingsuch a fixative, any girl can create an evening or business look in a matter of minutes. Secondly, these hairstyles suit absolutely everyone. Here are some ideas with the elastic headband.
- You can make a haircut in one second. Just put the headband on your hair and your styling is complete. Depending on the location of the gum, you can create different images. Long flowing hair and a headband in the middle of the forehead is great for hippie style. By placing it above, you become a romantic princess.
- The bun that we talked about above, combined with the headband, will help create an evening look.
- The most popular option is the Greek hairstyle. Position the headband over your hair. If necessary, you can fix it with invisibility. Now wrap your hair around the elastic, strand by strand. The hairstyle will take 5-10 minutes, and the result will pleasantly surprise you.