All women, and men too, dream of even, smooth, young skin. And in many ways they try to deal with terrible wrinkles, which mercilessly remind of age. Today we will look at exercises for the muscles of the face and neck, talk about facebuilding and revitonics, which work wonders, without injections and surgery will help restore the ideal contours of the face.
So, who created the Facebook building?
From the English word "facebuilding" means fitness, gymnastics for the face. It was founded by the German surgeon Reinhold Benz. The essence of the program is to develop and tighten muscles.
All face-building exercises for the face consist in alternate relaxation and tension of different muscle groups. This is an internal massage. But, unfortunately, not everyone can do this gymnastics. Who should not practice:
- People after plastic surgery (need to refrain for two years) and Botox procedures;
- hypertension patients;
- people with pathology of the facial nerve.
There are no age restrictions. This exercise systemgood because it allows you to get rid of the habit of pinching muscles. Because of which there are wrinkles between the eyebrows, vertical and horizontal furrows on the forehead. So, these facial exercises first work out the problem areas well, and then relax the muscles.
Why does skin sag?
Because our internal muscle corset ages and stretches, and at the same time, the distribution of nutrients slows down and worsens. And the muscles take part in a large blood circulation. The skin does not receive vitamins in full, which is why flabbiness and sagging of the skin, dark circles and bags under the eyes occur. But you can fight this ailment by doing facial fitness.
How soon will the result be visible?
Perhaps this is the main question. Exercises must be done constantly, only systematic and diligent work will achieve the desired effect. Without exaggeration, in two months the face will rejuvenate by 5-10 years. After two weeks, the complexion will improve.
The program includes more than thirty exercises. Having chosen a suitable complex, you need to train three times a day for 15 minutes. The main thing is not to miss classes! Why do wrinkles appear? Our facial skin is held together by muscles. When they are overstressed, become flabby and creases occur, the unfortunate grooves appear. It is this rejuvenating facial gymnastics that helps restore muscle function.
What does the training process look like?
The procedure is divided into three main steps:
- Preparatory. Before starting a workout, it is necessary, of course, to clean the skin of the face and hands with napkins, gel or foam for washing, making circular movements from the bridge of the nose to the temples. And warm up the muscles of the face and neck by massaging only with the fingertips, making gentle circular movements. Metal objects (spoons) cannot be used. Before the massage, you should not use essential oils, they clog pores, and then acne and inflammation may appear.
- Performing exercises. You can do it yourself at the mirror or with a trainer, sitting with a straight back.
- Rest. Important step. You can't overstress. Between exercises, you need to take a break, relax.
As mentioned above, the main thing is regularity.
First, let's give some tips for beginners
Facial exercises should start with five repetitions, and go up to fifteen, increase the load gradually, because the muscles of the face are thin and small, they are easy to pump. The duration of the repetition is six seconds. We do a facial massage. If performed correctly, a slight burning sensation will be felt.
Required break between exercises. We inhale, compress our lips and exhale the air, creating a vibration in them. After completing the complex, apply the nourishing cream used to enhance the effect.
But, for beginners, it's better to start exercising:
- With twice a week for a month. And it will be more like studying, rather than doing. Bugs need to be monitored carefully.
- After that, you can move on andpractice every other day for a week for 15 minutes in the morning and evening.
- And only then can you start performing the Reinhold Benz complex: two weeks for 10-15 minutes.
After a two-week course, you should stop and do some exercises as needed, for example, in case of swelling of the eyes in the morning. And you can return to intensive training only after 2-3 months.
Facial gymnastics, exercises for the face, must be alternated with relaxation, bath and massage. Using an integrated approach, in a year you can get rid of mimic wrinkles, remove facial asymmetry and distortions.
So, train the muscles of the cheeks and cheekbones
We do the following exercises for the face:
- Smile broadly.
- Fix the smile with the thumbs in the corners.
- Then, in this position, lift the corners of the mouth up towards the cheekbones. Count to 10. Repeat three times.
- Imagine that there is a small ball in the mouth, and roll it in a circle from one cheek to another. Also 10 times.
Next, consider gymnastic exercises for the face.
Tightening the skin around the eyes
To get rid of puffiness, remove bags under the eyes, drooping eyelids, wrinkles, do the following exercises:
- You need to put your index fingers on the outer corners of the eyes to touch the lower eyelid.
- And slightly lift the lower eyelids, just do not stretch them. Repeat 10 times.
- NowWe fix the places near the outer corners of the eyes with our fingers. And do the same number of repetitions.
Remove nasolabial folds
Do the following:
- Put your lips into a tube and pronounce a long "oooo".
- Then, in front of the mirror, we play all the vowels aloud: o, uh, and, and so on.
- Inflate your cheeks as much as possible, and hold the air in them for about a few seconds.
- Then open your mouth wide, forming a circle.
- With the jaw extended, we tightly close our teeth.
- Pull in cheeks.
- Then we inflate them one by one.
- Inflate the cheeks and release the air, as if pushing out, with short pushes.
All repeat 15 times. Now consider the exercises for the oval of the face. Easy to do.
Pull up the oval
The main condition is to sit up straight, tighten your back, straighten your shoulders. So:
- Tilting our heads back.
- Wrap the lower lip behind the lower jaw.
- Form an oval with the mouth.
- Push the lower jaw forward a little and pull it up.
And stay in this position until pain begins to be felt.
Smooth forehead area
Tired of longitudinal wrinkles in this area, then you should do the following exercises:
- Put your hands on your forehead, so that the little fingers are above the eyebrows. Then we raise and lower our eyebrows, and our hands, as it were, prevent this.
- With index and middle fingers, press lightly on the bridge of the nose andfix the longitudinal muscle. Then we move our eyebrows, as if we are frowning.
There are many exercises, and it is impossible to describe everything within the framework of the article. We consider only a few. Now let's talk a little about the Revitonika exercise system for the face, founded by Natalya Osminina. The principle is the same, the regulation of tension and relaxation of the muscles of the face and neck. Monthly course of completed classes.
What will be the result?
During regular training:
- the oval of the face will be corrected, the second chin will go away;
- blood flow will improve, due to which the contour of the face will even out;
- beautiful jawline will form;
- wrinkles and bags under the eyes will disappear.
Changes will be noticeable after a few workouts. Consider contraindications.
Who should not do revitonics
So, you should give up classes if:
- there is an inflammatory process in the body, there are ulcers on the face;
- has a congenital malformation of the spine;
- he had severe injuries or head injuries;
- Skin covered with warts, allergic.
- inflamed trigeminal nerve;
- exacerbated disease of the lymphatic system;
- have chronic ailments;
- you are under 18.
To avoid complications, you should know about them, but it is better to first consult with your doctor. You should practice strictly 10-15 minutes a day, no more. Better in the morning. After two months of training, you can reduceintensity up to three practices per week. Consider some exercises for the face and neck.
Smooth the transverse muscles of the neck
It must be done as follows:
- Put hands on chest.
- Pressing the palms tightly to the chest, we pull the fabrics up.
- Press the chin to the neck for 30 seconds.
- Pull the chin and hands towards each other.
- Return to starting position.
Stretch the muscles:
- Put one hand on the chest. She will remain motionless.
- Another - on the chin with the palm down. And pull her head up.
Let's consider another exercise for the face.
Remove the second chin
What to do:
- Thumbs to chin must be pressed.
- Press the index fingers against the nasolabial folds.
- Inhale the air through the nose and inflate the stomach.
- Then exhale sharply and draw the index finger along the cheekbones.
- And draw the thumb along the facial contour.
- Then gently lower the fingers and close them at the lymph nodes.
There are many facelift exercises, and most importantly, follow the instructions strictly when performing them.
Revitonics for face
Let's consider some exercises for the face from wrinkles, tighten the oval:
- It is necessary to forcefully pull the lower lip and not change the position of the corners of the lips. If the exercise is performed correctly, the relief on the neck will be noticeable.
- Open your mouth widetense cheeks and chin. We push forward the lower jaw. Strongly strain the muscles in these areas. Relax.
- Make an incorrect bite, pushing the lower jaw forward, covering its upper. Count up to 10 seconds and return to the starting position.
- You need to wash your hands thoroughly. So, will do the exercise "Scream". We extend the mouth, forming the letter "O" and insert index fingers above the lower teeth. We do not bend them, we do not push the jaw, they will be compressed due to the tension of the cheeks.
Here are some facial lift exercises. Reviews about this technique are only positive. The main thing is to do it right. Each reception of revitonics is performed within 30 seconds. This is enough time for the muscle to come out of the block and relax.
Revitonics is developed in two directions: sculptural and vacuum. The first method consists in regular training for the face and neck, and the second is based on the use of vacuum cups, which are sold in any pharmacy.
According to the founder of this technique, Natalia Osminina, the main thing is to feel which muscles need to be worked out, to relieve spasm. And then the skin will be smooth, elastic and toned. You just need to work hard, go towards your goal and never stop.