Eye makeup in purple tones looks bright and spectacular. But this color is not suitable for everyone, so you need to choose the right shade, taking into account the characteristics of your appearance. Purple make-up is suitable for formal occasions, because this color is too bright for daytime.
Selection of shade depending on eye color
Such a bright make-up will look aesthetically pleasing if you have chosen a shade, taking into account the color of your eyes. Then the make-up will emphasize the dignity of your appearance:
- Green-eyed girls should choose eggplant shades, because green goes well with dark saturated shades of purple.
- Purple shadows look especially good in combination with brown eyes. They complement each other favorably, which creates a spectacular image. A purple hue with a warm undertone looks especially beautiful.
- Girls with blue eyes should choose purple shades with a cold undertone.
This make-up adds a "zest" to the image - it turns out to be more expressive and stylish. Of course, make-up shouldcomplement the image so that it looks organic. Since the eye makeup is bright, the rest should be done in neutral shades. Then the make-up turns out to be beautiful and spectacular.
You don't have to make purple makeup too bright. You can make it more discreet if you combine this color with lighter and more delicate shades, besides, they will emphasize the saturation of this color:
- From the inner corner of the eye to the middle of the eyelid, apply light shadow.
- From the middle to the outer edge of the eye, apply a light pink tint.
- On the outer corner of the eye, focus on dark purple shadows. Blend the borders between the shades for smooth transitions.
- Using liquid black eyeliner, draw a thin outline on the upper eyelid with a neat "tail".
- Line the lower eyelid with a purple pencil and lightly blend it.
- Make up upper and lower lashes.
- Create your lips with soft pink lipstick.
You have a beautiful stylish purple makeup. Thanks to light shades of shadows and shading, a concise look is obtained.
Combined with pink shadows
Purple eye makeup can be done in combination with pink shadows. It turns out a romantic and feminine image. This combination is especially suitable for owners of blue and gray eyes:
- From the inner corner of the eye to the middle of the eyelid, apply pinkshadows.
- Highlight the outer edge of the eye with a purple tint. Blend the border between them carefully.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye with white shadows.
- Draw a thin arrow with a black pencil. Bring the lower eyelid to them.
- Make up your lashes with black mascara. Underline lips with soft pink lipstick.
You have a delicate look that is suitable for both a romantic date and special occasions.
Bright exotic make-up
This bright, rich purple eye makeup for brown eyes will enhance the beauty of your look, making it even more expressive. This make-up is perfect for the holiday:
- Finish the upper eyelid with white eyeshadow with a shimmer.
- Draw a crease at the top with purple shadows.
- Above the drawn fold, make another line with pink shadows.
- Purple and pink shades bring the lower eyelid.
- With black liquid eyeliner, draw a wide arrow at the top.
- Gently circle the lower eyelid.
- Apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes.
You have a luxurious purple makeup. Such bright shades are in perfect harmony with brown eyes, making them even more expressive and the color more saturated.
Combined with warm shades
In combination with sandy, beige, orange shades, purple makeup is especially bright. It looks beautiful on the owners of brown eyes:
- Apply to the upper eyelidorange shadows.
- Make up the outer edge of the eye with purple shadows. Blend them upwards and the border between the colors to get a smooth transition.
- Draw a thin and neat outline on the upper and lower eyelids with a brown pencil.
- Apply brown mascara to lashes.
This makeup is spectacular and beautiful, and to make it even brighter, you can emphasize the lower contour with purple shadows.
Beautiful purple makeup is obtained in the style of smoky ice. Such a make-up will add mystery and attractiveness to your image. And it looks no less impressive than classic smokey ice.
- Apply purple eye shadow all over the lid.
- Select the outer edge of the eye with black shadows, also draw a crease on the upper eyelid with them.
- Carefully blend the border between the shades and the shadows themselves.
- Select the inner corner of the eye and the area under the eyebrow with white.
- Draw a contour on the upper eyelid with a black pencil, bring the lower eyelid with it.
- Then go over the contour with black shadows and blend it.
- Make up your top and bottom lashes with black mascara.
It turns out a spectacular smokey ice, made in purple tones. This makeup option looks good on owners of any eye color, making them even more expressive.
Bright color combinations
You can find a lot of purple makeup photos in which youYou will see vibrant color combinations. Combinations with green and yellow colors are very effective and stylish:
- Apply green shadows on the upper movable eyelid. Highlight the outer edge of the lower eyelid with them. Blend the shadows.
- Select the inner corner in yellow.
- Underline the lower eyelid with purple shadows and blend the outline.
- Using black liquid eyeliner, draw a beautiful neat arrow on the upper eyelid.
- Make up your lashes with black mascara.
This make-up looks very bright and impressive, but when choosing such a combination of colors, it should be borne in mind that the same shades must be present in clothes or accessories to make the image harmonious. No less interesting is the combination with yellow:
- Make the upper eyelid completely yellow.
- Draw a crease on the upper eyelid and blend the purple color to the brow line.
- Select the lower eyelid with light brown shadows and blend them.
- Top lashes thickly with mascara.
In this makeup, the focus is on the eyes, so the lips should be painted with lipstick in neutral shades to make the image look aesthetically pleasing.
Purple makeup is a great way to make your look bright and spectacular. This color will add mystery and attractiveness to your look, shadows with a shimmer look especially beautiful. This is a great option for evening makeup.
You can complement purple with other bright shades, just be careful. It is best ifoutfit or accessories will be these colors. Then the makeup will not look like a bright spot, but will beautifully complement the image and emphasize the dignity of your appearance.