The canons of beauty are as changeable as fashion. Everyone has their own ideal of perfection, which can change over the years. Some people like slanted eyes, while others prefer round eyes with long eyelashes. But everyone is attracted by a brilliant, with a twinkle, look. Everyone wants to have a he althy glow in their eyes, regardless of age. Keeping beauty and youth in our time is not easy. Constant work at the computer, daily nervous worries, fatigue, air pollution, malnutrition - all this leads to premature aging of the skin and the loss of its former sparkling look.
How to restore the sparkle to the eyes?
But everything is in our hands. Despite the lack of time and constant worries, you can perform the necessary procedures daily to restore youth and maintain vigor.
All we need is the tools at hand, a great desire and a little skill. Here are some tips for regular maintenance:
- Let's start with ordinary waterprocedures that we carry out on a regular basis. It is necessary to make it a rule to do eye baths daily. It is better to do them in the evening before going to bed. Pour some warm water into a bowl and blink your eyes in it for a few seconds - this will help relieve fatigue and clear your eyes. Many believe that this will help wash away the negative energy accumulated during the day. This is the easiest way to restore the shine and radiance of the eyes.
One more rule - give your eyes more rest. Try not to overexert yourself at the computer or TV. Use every free minute to good use. Do simple gymnastics: close your eyes for a second, then open them and blink frequently for 10 seconds. This will help not only to give the eyes their former brightness, but also to preserve vision.
- Don't forget about good sleep. It will definitely bring back the sparkle in the eyes and the he althy look of the skin.
Compresses for eyes and eyelids
Let's move on to procedures that can be done as desired or as needed. Here are some options for compresses and masks that will help restore youth to the skin around the eyes and get rid of unnecessary wrinkles.
- Take a fresh potato and grate it on a fine grater. The resulting mass is wrapped in gauze and put on the eyes. Keep it until the juice dries up. Potato has the ability to smooth out wrinkles. The mask is made infrequently.
- Use regular milk at room temperature. Soak cotton pads in them and put them on closed eyes for five minutes.
Forremoving puffiness will need parsley. Grind a bunch of fresh herbs so that the juice comes out. The resulting mass is applied for 20 minutes on the eyelids, then washed off.
- To relieve redness of the eyes, a decoction of herbs is suitable. We take chamomile, dill, mint, parsley. We brew herbs and create contrasting options. One is cold, the other is warm. We apply a cotton pad soaked in a warm decoction to the eyes, then in a cold one. Alternate five or six times for 3-4 minutes.
Important! After compresses, be sure to apply a light nourishing eye cream. Proper and regular eye compresses are useful not only for beauty, but also for he alth. You will not only have a sparkle in your eyes, but your vision will also improve slightly.
Folk remedies are good, but it's hard to do without cosmetics. Many women ask the question: how to make a sparkle in the eyes? It is almost impossible to artificially create a mysterious and bright look. Eyes are a reflection of our feelings, our mood.
Makeup will help hide imperfections and give expressiveness to the eyes.
It is important to remember that each cosmetic product should suit the skin and not cause discomfort. Use proven tools. Use cleansers, makeup remover milk, micellar solutions. Skin cream is chosen depending on the time of year and skin type. Light gels can be used in summer and nourishing creams in winter.
A few words about sunglasses. Some people perceive them as a stylish accessory, and this is wrong. To protect our eyes and maintain vision, it is necessary to use protection from direct bright rays. Direct exposure to sunlight, especially the scorching sun, spoils the skin, dries it, makes the eyes squint. As a result, small wrinkles form around the eyes, and the eyes themselves become inflamed.
Sunglasses will help protect and preserve the skin and eyes from premature aging.
Enthusiasm for sparkling eyes and easy walking
To see a he althy sparkle in the eyes means to see a cheerful cheerful person in front of you. It is the inner mood that gives the eyes a special expression. It is not in vain that people say: "He has a twinkle in his eyes!". This means that a person is passionate about the idea, he likes life, he has a goal.
Change your attitude to the world, do something interesting, come up with a new activity. New impressions and emotions will change your appearance for the better. You will not notice how you will have new strength, improve your well-being and even change your gait.
Only positive emotions can change a person. With desire and enthusiasm, anything can be achieved. This is the sparkle of the eyes, the ease of walking, the surge of energy. Everything is in your hands!