Recently, many spas and hairdressers have begun to provide the female half of the population with a special service aimed at caring for precious hair. And it is called hair keroplasty. After several visits to the master, your hairstyle will become beautiful, attractive and looking he althy. The effect of various professional cosmetics aimed at improving the quality of hair can never be compared in effectiveness with such a procedure. Since this service is innovative, not many women have yet managed to try it out, so it will not be superfluous to figure out what hair keroplasty is.
What is keroplasty?
This is a special treatment aimed at restoring the structure of the hairs, which is based on the nutrition of curls with the help of keratin supplements, which helps to actively fight the first signs of aging on your head.
It is used not only as a cosmetic service, but also used as a preventive measure and treatment of severely damaged strand structure. Using this procedure, you can achieve that the strands will become stronger, brighter,split ends will disappear.
If we compare it with a lamination operation similar in effect on hair, then in keroplasty the strands are improved both inside and on the surface, while in lamination the effect is exclusively superficial, due to covering the hair with a protective film.
Why is hair keroplasty used?
Sad as it may seem, but with age, the hair on the head begins to fall out faster, they become unnecessarily brittle and lose their natural shine and color. There are several reasons for this. Firstly, it is the impact of negative external factors in the form of sunlight, strong winds and low temperatures. The second factor is most often various chemical procedures with hair, the most severe damage to the strands is obtained during lightening, curling, dyeing or temperature exposure from hair dryers and curling irons. All this makes the hair brittle, the hair begins to fall out, and this, in turn, can lead to complete or partial baldness.
Liquid hair keroplasty will be able to return your hair to its former appearance, make it brighter and more beautiful, and due to additional nutrition with proteins and amino acids, the strands will receive the volume and moisture they lack. In the process, the keratin balance is restored, which contributes to the accelerated regeneration of hair tissues and its cure from various chemical and thermal effects from procedures and hair dryers.
How exactly does the procedure work?
In modernIn the cosmetic business, in order to restore the hair structure using keratin, you will need professional preparations, the main task of which is to envelop the hair along the entire length with a keratin composition that preserves protein molecules inside the hair.
This procedure is called Paul Mitchell hair keroplasty and "Next". The Paul Mitchell system, in addition to keratin itself, contains wild ginger extract, which makes your curls much thicker and softer. In addition to it, there is white Hawaiian ginger, the main task of which is additional moisture, which will prevent your strands from drying out and becoming brittle and thin. This composition is completely free of formaldehyde and preservatives.
Keraplasty of hair "Next"
This type of keroplasty enriches them with retinol and tocopherol. In a wide circle, they are much better known under the name of vitamin A and E. Also included in the composition are essential oils of mandarin, lemongrass, minerals and amino acids. All these components together help the strands grow he althy and beautiful, helping to restore lipid metabolism, strengthening hair follicles, toning and moisturizing the surface of the skin and the hair itself.
Keratin itself is in a small semblance of an ampoule, and it is opened immediately before the procedure itself. It is done exclusively in special SPA and beauty salons. The cost is directly dependent on the length and density of the strands. The average price of one such manipulation withhair will cost its owner an average of about ten thousand rubles.
How is Paul Mitchell keroplasty done?
It is carried out in three stages:
- First, cleanse with a sulfate-free shampoo. This is done in order to retain as much moisture as possible on the skin and hair.
- The next step is to apply keratin in the amount of one or two ampoules for a period of five to seven minutes. It is necessary to create a warm environment, for which a towel or a plastic bag is put on the hair. You don't need to wash the keratin out of your hair.
- A special mask is made in order to retain all the nutrients in the hair structure, and then a conditioner is applied.
How is Nexxt hair keroplasty done?
This keroplasty takes place in three stages:
- A cleansing shampoo is applied to decontaminate the hair.
- Keratin composition is applied.
- A special mask is used for high-quality absorption of the composition and preservation of all nutrients.
This whole procedure will take you no more than an hour and a half.
Who is keroplasty recommended for?
- Those who try to take good care of strands that have undergone chemical and heat treatment.
- For those who want to repair a damaged structure.
- Those whose goal is to moisturize dry and brittle curls.
- For ladies who need to maintain the color, shine and volume of their hair.
- For women who protect their curls from the environment and aging.
Are there any contraindications?
At the moment, no negative effect on the hair has been found. All elements used in the process consist of natural components that are produced independently in the body, but their quantity is not enough.
How to take care of your hair?
Hair keraplasty has a cumulative effect, and in a couple of sessions you will completely restore the structure of your strands. In order to maintain the therapeutic effect, you need to use sulfate-free shampoos. They are not so aggressive and, moreover, do not affect the keratin composition. Also use the following tips:
- Wash your hair no more than once every three days.
- Do not use too tight elastic bands, barrettes or hair clips.
- If you use styling, use those compounds that contain water-soluble silicones.
- The procedure should be done at least once a month.
- If you plan to dye your hair, you need to do this before keroplasty. This will help your hair to retain the desired color and shade as much as possible, and care will be much easier.
Keraplasty is a rather expensive procedure that offers quality hair care. Your hair can turn into a stunning beautiful head of hair if you use hair keroplasty. Reviews about this procedure with hair in most cases are very positive. Curls become alive, bright and obedient. The signs of aging disappear, the ends stop splitting.
If your task is to preserve your beauty and the beauty of your hair, then this procedure is a must. Remember that no one but you will take care of your he alth and beauty.