Popular and painless cream depilation procedure gives a good result - the skin is smooth and delicate to the touch. The effect lasts twice as long as shaving. Cream "Vit" for depilation is the best-selling product for removing unwanted hair at home.
Means of the line of creams "Vit"
Universal series of creams "Vit" is designed to remove hair on various parts of the skin of the body, except for the face. The composition of the product includes additional ingredients:
- for dry skin, caring shea butter is added to the cream;
- for sensitive skin, the caring complex with vitamin E and aloe vera has become the best option;
- natural jasmine extract and lotus flower milk are ideal for normal skin types.
Suprem Essence is suitable for all skin types. The product has a delicate scent of velvet rose and is formulated with caring essential oils.
Depilatory cream in the shower consists of an active formula of waterproofcomponents. This series includes creams:
- For dry to normal skin - complex with white lily extract and unique shea butter.
- For sensitive skin types - active formula contains vitamin E and moisturizing aloe vera.
Depilation cream "Vit" reviews are more often in a positive way. Key benefits noted by consumers:
- The main plus is the absence of discomfort and pain before, during and after depilation. Many girls have a low threshold of sensitivity, the cream "Vit" for depilation is the ideal solution for them.
- Minimum time investment.
- Easy to use, no special skills required.
- Convenience - compact size of tube and spatula, fits easily even in a purse.
- The procedure does not provoke any risky situations - an accidental cut, burn or ingrown hairs.
- Pleasant and irresistible smell.
- The price of the product is relatively lower than the cost of other depilation methods or salon treatments.
- Not very long-term effect, hair grows back around 3-5 days.
- Uneven hair removal, this effect is due to improper application.
- Coarse and dark hair is more difficult to remove. The fault of the cream is not justified, the reason is in nature - the black remaining rootsshine through the skin. In this case, only depilation with the removal of the hair root will help.
- Uneconomical consumption compared to other means.
To avoid irritation and redness, it is important to choose a cream according to your skin type.
The basis for the standard line of creams for depilation "Vit" is one:
- The active ingredient of the entire series of well-known creams is calcium thioglycolate. It has a dissolving effect on the core of the hair structure - the protein keratin, making it softer.
- Talc that softens the skin. Prevents redness and irritation.
- Calcium hydroxide is an alkaline pH-adjusting ingredient.
- Urea is a natural moisturizer and skin protector.
- Sorbitol - has an additional and deep moisturizing effect.
- Other ingredients: fragrance, glycerin, thickeners, emulsifiers and preservatives.
Among the creams "Vit" for depilation there are products, which include components that slow down hair growth. This allows you to completely abandon depilation over time. She just won't be needed.
Step-by-step instructions for depilation with Vit cream
The use of any cosmetic skin care product requires careful study of the instructions and an allergy test.
A test for an allergic reaction is carried out the day before the proposed procedure directly on the skin. smallapply the amount of cream "Vit" on the inner elbow for 5-7 minutes. After examining the area of skin on the arm to which the cream was applied. In the event that the skin does not have redness, rashes, there are no unpleasant itching sensations, depilation can be performed.
Important! If the discomfort caused by testing the cream began to appear earlier than the specified time, you must immediately wash off the product and do not use the Vit cream for depilation in the future. Instructions for the path to perfect and smooth skin:
- Before hair removal, it is recommended to peel with special means, such as scrub, massage with fine s alt. The procedure will cleanse the skin of keratinized particles of the epidermis, remove dirt and excess fat.
- On clean and dry skin with a special spatula-spatula that comes with the kit, apply the cream "Vit" for depilation and spread evenly over the surface. A layer of cream should completely cover the hairs on the skin.
- The duration of the procedure is determined individually. After 3-6 minutes on sensitive skin and 10 minutes on normal skin, gently remove the cream with a spatula. Wash off the residual amount and traces of the cream with warm running water.
Important! It is necessary to perform depilation with cream with gloves, as the active components negatively affect the nail plate, destroying it.
Before and after the procedure, it is not recommended to stay in direct sunlight for 24 hours.
Using Vit depilatory cream designed for hair removal in the shower:
- Apply Vit Cream evenly over skin, covering hairs, before showering.
- Wait one minute.
- Go into the shower, but for the first few minutes, do not allow direct exposure of water jets to skin areas with cream.
- After a few minutes, start removing the cream and hairs from the skin with vigorous circular movements with a special spatula.
Important! The shower depilator can be used no more than once every three days.
Hair removal in the bikini area with Vit cream (Vit cream for intimate depilation), reviews of which are both positive and negative, continues to be in great demand. The depilatory cream for intimate places differs from the standard Vit products in a softer composition so as not to cause irritation on delicate skin.
Important! To avoid burns, it is forbidden to apply Vit cream for intimate depilation on the mucous membrane of the genital organs.
Instructions for the use of cream "Vit" in the intimate area
Hair removal in the bikini area requires a slightly different approach than in the rest of the body:
- Before depilation, cut hair that is longer than 1 cm. This will save the cream consumption and significantly improve the result.
- The hair in the intimate area has a denser structure. Therefore, the cream "Vit" for depilationintimate areas should be applied in a denser layer covering the hairs on dry and clean skin.
- Leave the product on the skin for 3-6 minutes, no more.
- Remove the cream "Vit" together with the hairs with a special spatula. Rinse the rest of the cream thoroughly with warm running water. If necessary, you can lubricate the depilated area with a moisturizer.
Contraindications and features
To avoid unpleasant consequences or side effects, before using the Vit cream, you need to familiarize yourself with some rules:
- Apply the cream only 4-5 days after the last shave.
- The area to be depilated must be clean, dry, free of wounds and irritations.
- It is important to choose a cream according to your skin type.
- Use the cream "Vit" for depilation strictly as directed for certain places.
- If the cream has expired, its further use is undesirable.
- Pay attention to the skin after depilation cream, if irritation or allergic reactions occur, it is preferable to choose another way to remove unwanted hair.
- Manufacturers do not recommend using a deep bikini cream to avoid burning the mucous membrane.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding are not restrictions on the use of Vit for depilation of intimate areas. Reviews of the cream confirm this.
How much does it cost
Price rangemeans for depilation - creams "Vit" - starts from 200 rubles. depending on the region. The cost is affordable.
Regular use of depilatory cream leads to atrophy of the hair follicles, as a result of which some hairs completely stop growing. This is one of those advantages, because of which customers make their choice in favor of this particular product.