Women's nature always strives for perfection. Every detail of the image, the slightest touch - everything must be perfect. Stylish and neat manicure also plays an important role. It is something like the last chord of the composition, it gives integrity to the image. To date, there are a huge number of different means to strengthen the nail plate, its decoration. Very popular manicure Nail Art. It is hard to believe that the history of its origin is rooted in the distant past.
What is this
Let's start with the definition of the concept. Nail Art in translation means "the art of nail design". The current trend has gained immense popularity among the fair sex, and this is not at all surprising. Various varnishes, sparkles, ornaments and other decorative elements - all this can give the image a special chic, individuality and originality, sometimes even hides small flaws.
The huge advantage is that it is not necessary to contact the services of a professional master, classic Nail Art nails can be done at home without any problems. On sale there are special varnishes with various effects, whichturn a manicure into a real work of art.
A bit of history
Few people know that the first manifestations of nail art were seen even before our era among the Chinese. For coloring nails, they used a special mixture made from paints of vegetable origin, gelatin and beeswax. The tint showed up after a few hours. Then the Chinese proceeded to decorate the nails. For this, silver and gold plates were used. Such a design was very often seen among representatives of the upper strata of the population, as they emphasized their status.
In India, girls used ordinary henna to paint their hands. They created symbolic ornaments that characterize their individuality. In ancient Egypt, bright paint was applied to the nail, then bizarre drawings were created. Such a manicure showed belonging to high society.
The evolution of nail design
After some time, drawings on the nails lost their popularity, only some ancient peoples continued this tradition. Fashion was revived during the Renaissance. Very quickly, nail design became in demand in Europe. In the 19th century, salons providing professional manicure services appeared. We althy ladies called masters to their homes to do nail design (Nail Art).
In 1925, the first nail design lacquer appeared, which was called Nail Lacquer. It had a rich red hue and made an amazing impression on the fair sex.
In 1932, the varnish was improved. In histhe composition was no longer paint, but pigment. It was made by Revlon. This varnish became the "golden ticket", the manufacturer rapidly began to gain popularity. Most of the girls preferred Nail Art. Reviews about the miraculous effect diverged with great speed.
Modern nail art elements
Today, nail design has no boundaries. There are many tools that will help you create unique Nail Art at home. Consider the most popular:
- Lucky. The chameleon effect, craquelure and halogen varnishes delight with their lasting effect. Manicure looks different every time.
- Rhinestones. Pebbles can be found in various colors, shapes and sizes. Limitless options for decorating the nail plate.
- Colored sand. Looks very elegant. It is a small colored balls that must be applied to wet varnish, then gently spread over the nail using a brush.
- Threads. If you want a little variety, then pay attention to this element of nail art. Very often, golden threads are used to create a grid on the nail plate. Looks impressive.
- Dust. It is sprinkled on wet varnish, after drying, the remnants are blown off. The effect is very original.
- Tapes. On sale there are multi-colored small rolls of ribbons, with which you can also decorate your nails. They are very easy to use, even a beginner can handle it.
Craquelure for nails: application technique
Lucky withcraquelure effect is a very popular type of nail design. It forms a cracking effect, looks unusual and original. Ideal for those of the fair sex who do not have much free time to paint with a brush on the nail plate.
- A base transparent layer is applied. This is necessary so that the next coating has a better grip on the nail.
- A color base is applied - a shade that will then be visible through the cracks.
- Now it's the turn of the craquelure. The varnish needs to be applied very quickly because it dries in a few seconds.
- Fixer. At the end, cover the nail with another layer of colorless varnish. Manicure will last longer, will radiate a slight shine.
Don't forget to experiment. Art Nail nail polish with a cracking effect does not have to be applied only vertically. This can be done horizontally, in a circle - in any order. The big advantage is that it dries quickly. If you need to paint your nails quickly, then this varnish will suit you perfectly. A great way to combine business with pleasure is an original manicure in a short time with minimal effort.
Halogen Nail Art: how to use
Varnishes-halogens are often also called neon. This nail design has gained particular popularity in the last few years. Perfect for girls who frequent nightclubs or just like to look fancy.
The composition contains a fluorescent component. ATduring the day it is powered by ultraviolet rays, and at night it glows brightly.
- The first layer is a transparent base.
- Second layer - varnish-halogen. It must be applied very carefully, with light and smooth movements. When the surface of the nail glows, any “mistakes” will become visible.
- The third layer is a second colorless coating.
Chameleon effect polish can be divided into two main groups:
- transfusion of shades under the influence of light;
- transfusion of shades under the influence of temperature.
Let's try to figure it out in more detail. The first option is a regular varnish, which has a very interesting structure. Depending on the lighting, it begins to shimmer with different shades of the rainbow. For example, in a room you see purple, and when you go outside, you see green. This coating lasts for a very long time, hides the slightest flaws on the nail plate. This coating looks very good in the winter. Against the backdrop of white snow, shining nails cheer up, give a little warmth and comfort.
The second group is a thermal varnish, which appeared relatively recently. The unusual thing is that the shade changes depending on the temperature difference. The composition contains trace elements that capture not only the temperature of the room, but also the nail itself. And given that each nail has its own degrees, the effect on each finger can be different. It makes the manicure brighter and fresher.
"Magnetic storm" in nail design
At first glance, a bottle of magnetic polish is no different from a regular bottle with a nail coating. However, there is still a difference. The kit includes a small plate. What is it for? The fact is that the composition of the magnetic varnish contains metal particles. When the plate is brought to the nail, these particles begin to react to it and “blur”. The result is a very interesting effect, somewhat reminiscent of 3D. The varnish can be used for both manicure and pedicure.
- Nail Art varnish is applied using a slightly different technology. The first colorless layer is not recommended for the reason that the expected effect will not work. Just clean your cuticles well and get to work.
- A layer of magnetic varnish is applied.
- Do not let the coating dry, take the plate and bring it close to the nail at any angle. The real magic will happen before your eyes. Metal particles will begin to shift some of the coating elements, forming an interesting pattern.
- Next, cover the nail with a colorless varnish so that the manicure lasts longer.
Nail design benefits
Nail Art is a powerful and stylish tool in today's nail art industry. Each element is unique in its own way, you can create a trendy pattern at home that you will not see anywhere else.
The advantages of Nail Art varnishes are as follows:
- A huge range of types of varnish - craquelure, magnetic base, chameleon effect and others.
- Great selection of colors.
- You can create an original manicure at home, adjust it to your mood. Nail art lacquers will satisfy the requirements of even the most obstinate women.
- Savings. No need to spend huge money and precious time visiting professional manicure and pedicure salons.
- Nail art lacquers dry quickly, very resistant, the coverage is enough for 7-10 days.
If you want to complement your look with an original and fresh manicure, then nail art technology is just what you need. It remains only to choose a varnish with the desired effect, shade, and you can start creating an individual nail design.