Color is the main determinant of fashion trends. It is known that the ability to combine colors in clothes is a whole art, having mastered it, you can look harmonious and stylish. Warm and cold colors need to be correctly combined and selected depending on the type.
This season, designers are betting on different shades of green and purple. But before updating your wardrobe according to the favorites of the new collection, let's first determine your color type:
- "Summer" - dark hair color, with an ashen tint, eyes light gray, light blue, gray-green, and honey-brown;
- "Spring" - hair has a golden or copper tint, eyes are blue, turquoise, green and dark brown;
- "Autumn" - reddish or golden hair, eyes of intense warm color;
- "Winter" - dark hair, light skin, rich and bright eye color.
Now let's see which color trend is right for you.
In the spring-summer season, green is undoubtedly the leader, varying in the collections of world brands from royal emerald to a shade of delicate mint.Green is predominantly a cold tone. However, the gradation into warm and cold colors is not always unambiguous. Green can be mixed with various tones (such as blue or turquoise) to give it a certain hue.
Each color type of appearance corresponds to its own, most suitable in terms of temperature and saturation, shade. So, let's look at a few recommendations in this regard:
- "Summer" - such girls should try on dark blue-green colors;
- "Spring" - a green dress in soothing colors will be the best choice for this color type;
- "Autumn" - all shades of green will suit the owners;
- "Winter" - rich emerald green will perfectly emphasize the expressive features of "winter" girls.
This color energizes and warms the rising sun. In the collections you can find color options from delicate peach or beige to juicy, rich, close to red. Of course, orange is a warm color. Now let's decide which options for this tone are suitable for whom:
- "Summer" - delicate pastel colors are perfect;
- "Spring" - light warm and radiant orange;
- "Autumn" - things in warm gilded and rich shades will be the best option for girls of this color type;
- "Winter" - bright orange is the best fit for the owners of the "winter" type.
Fuchsia and purple
Debutants this season are fuchsia and deep purple, amongwhich have warm and cold colors in equal proportions. Both colors are cold. Accessories and shoes of various shades are especially relevant.
The choice of a suitable tone is carried out in the same way as in the color types for orange.
Warm and cold colors should be combined with care in clothes
Dressing completely in dark colors will make you look too gloomy, and bright colors will get on your nerves and those around you. White dresses are paired with accessories in turquoise, shades of brown or orange.Try to combine two primary colors and two complementary (different accessories).
In the pursuit of new fashion trends, remember that warm and cool colors are suitable for people with different types of appearance. Do not forget about your individuality, stop choosing those things that fit perfectly on the figure and emphasize your uniqueness.