After pregnancy, many women breastfeed their baby for a long time, and from this it loses its shape and elasticity, resulting in ugly and sagging. But not all ladies want to put up with such consequences, so they are looking for all sorts of ways to restore the previous state of the bust. This article will discuss how to restore breasts after breastfeeding. Before that, we will look at the reasons for the change in shape during lactation.
Why do breasts lose their shape?
The main reason that the breasts sag after the end of breastfeeding are the features of its structure - glands, adipose and connective tissue and muscle pads. These are the physiological characteristics of every woman. This means that the loss of shape is due to the fact that the muscles become weak, and their main task is to support the chest. So, it is necessary to restore their former elasticity.
Does sagging always happen? Incorrect body posture
Do breasts always sag after breastfeeding? During pregnancy, there is a gradual swelling of the breast due to the formation of milk in it,so it grows in size. After the end of the lactation period, a decrease in shape follows and, as a result, sagging. This happens not only in young mothers, but also in older women whose pectoral muscles have begun to weaken due to aging. But not everyone, women who carefully monitor themselves, do physical exercises, have a bust in excellent condition for a long time.
Another reason why sagging breasts appeared after breastfeeding is the wrong body position. That is, when a woman constantly stoops and does not keep her back straight. One has only to eliminate this problem, as the shape of the bust will improve. Is it possible to return to the original form?
Is it possible to return the breast after breastfeeding? Yes, you can. But for this you need to constantly perform physical exercises aimed at working out the muscles of the back and chest, as well as monitor your posture.
Sagging breasts can be due to the size of the mammary glands. If a woman has a large bust by nature, then her own weight contributes to the weakening of the muscles and subsequent sagging. But ladies who have small breasts are more fortunate, even in adulthood they look toned. Therefore, the representatives of the weaker sex, who have magnificent forms, should start strengthening the muscles of the bust from a young age. Because large breasts will sag very much after the completion of GW. Then it will be difficult to return to the previous view.
It is worth noting that the muscles in this part of the female body lend themselves well to recovery and study. Therefore, everything can be fixed.
Wrong to assumethat the cause of sagging breasts is feeding itself, because it increases during pregnancy. So, it is necessary to start a set of exercises already during the bearing of a child. But here it is important to choose special exercises specifically for pregnant women, so as not to harm the unborn baby. Lifting weights and dumbbells in this case is completely excluded.
Breastfeed or not?
Many women ask this question because they don't want to lose a beautiful shape of their breasts, they are afraid that the child can pull it off or bite it, thereby injuring the skin. Some even make special injections that help stop lactation. But such procedures are very harmful for a woman, because it disrupts the natural process that occurs in the body of a future mother during pregnancy. Most often, even the introduction of an injection does not stop lactation, and the breast still sags after the cessation of breastfeeding. Therefore, injections are not only harmful, but also pointless.
Expectant mothers should know that nothing beats the nutritional value of their breast milk for their baby. Therefore, before abandoning the natural feeding of an infant, you need to think about what is more useful for him. Not a single store-bought mixture will bring so much benefit to the baby, because they do not contain a natural biological substance that is found in mother's milk. So why harm your children by starting with artificial supplements.
Components that make up mother's breast milk,provide the child with good nutrition and contribute to the proper development of all internal organs.
How to prevent sagging? Rules
In order for breasts not to sag after breastfeeding, you must adhere to the following rules:
- The first thing to do after childbirth is to purchase a suitable bra for breastfeeding women. It should fit perfectly in shape, not squeeze and not disrupt blood circulation, but at the same time not be too loose, but perform the function of breast support.
- When choosing a bra, it is best to consider a seamless version, as well as with wide straps. Such models support the breasts well, do not squeeze, do not rub, so you need to start wearing them in the last months of pregnancy and during feeding.
- In order for the breasts not to stretch during lactation due to swelling, a breast pump should be used. With it, the amount of fluid is reduced, and injury to the bust is also reduced. But hand pumping is not recommended.
- It is better to feed the baby alternately from one and the other breast, then the milk will be the same amount, and it will not stagnate.
- After the mother has fed the baby, the breasts should be moistened with a special cream, or natural yogurt, raw egg, and a liquid form of vitamin E. Keep any of the mixtures for about half an hour, then rinse with warm water.
How to get breasts back after breastfeeding? After breastfeeding is completed, sheloses its shape and volume, in other words, it deflates. Stretch marks often appear. Therefore, it is necessary to restore the breast after breastfeeding immediately. Then there will be more chances to restore her original appearance.
There are certain methods that help restore breasts after breastfeeding. Consider the most effective of them.
Stretch marks will remove the contrast shower. It has long been known that changes in water temperature contribute to the stimulation of skin cells. Thereby saturating them with moisture, as well as repairing their damage.
It is recommended after each feeding in the morning to take a contrast shower, if there is no time for this, then at least wash the chest with warm water, gradually reducing its temperature. It will take about 10 minutes to perform this procedure, then there will be the desired result. It includes pouring over the chest and preferably a cold shower.
The alternation of warm water with cold water has a beneficial effect. It would be useful to use a shower gel, the active substance of which is algae. It works well for the skin to massage the breasts during the shower, but this should be done smoothly and with a soft brush.
After completing the water treatment, a cream is applied to help restore the skin.
Exercise to restore the shape of the breast
Exercising will help strengthen muscles. You can do exercises during lactation, and after it is completed. But in the first case, charging is performed only after emptying the chest.
The best time to start exercising is a few months beforepregnancy. This is possible when planning a future child. The muscles will be in good shape, and the breasts after breastfeeding will quickly come into shape. This method will require minimal time, since loads have already been performed before. If there are contraindications or any diseases, you should consult a specialist before starting physical activity.
Exercise to restore the shape of the chest
If the doctor allowed you to do exercises, then you can start exercising. An approximate set of exercises that will not take much time if it is performed daily:
- Starting position: kneeling, hands resting on any low piece of furniture, such as a sofa. Push-ups are performed until the chest touches the support. The body must be straight. Do at least 10 reps.
- Starting position: standing, legs wide apart, arms bent. Hold the ball in front of you at chest level. The essence of the exercise - the arms are straightened, with the projectile thrown into the wall. The ball bounces off her and flies back. At the same time, the projectile ejection and return zones are at chest level, not higher and not lower.
- Starting position: standing, legs wide apart. Hands are crossed behind the back in the castle, and rise in this position up. It is important not to disengage them. Number of runs - 5-10 times.
- The next exercise is also performed while standing. But the arms should be crossed in front of the face, palms placed on the elbows. The head is tilted forward, and the weight and emphasis falls on the hands. Quantity - 5 times.
- Starting position: standing, hands in the lock on the back of the head. Headleans back until touching the brush. The quantity is the same as in the previous exercise.
- Stand - legs apart, arms bent at the elbows at chest level. On the count of times, the upper limbs are bred to the sides, on the count of two, they return to their original position. Then the same thing is done, but with straight arms.
- Put your hands on your shoulders and perform circular rotations first forward, then back.
- The starting position changes - lying on your stomach, you need to rest on your hands, bending your knees. Perform push-ups - 10 times. At the same time, it is important to linger when lifting.
- In a standing position, stretch your arms in front of you, and alternately bending them to touch your nose with your finger.
- And the last exercise: stand in front of the wall, rest against it with your hands, take a step back. Perform push-ups. The chest muscles are perfectly worked out, and the vertebral section is also strengthened.
Exercise will be most effective if you follow your breath, inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth. Charging is performed slowly so as not to damage the ligaments and muscles. Gradually, the number of repetitions increases. It takes about two months to get good results.
Breast massage will restore elasticity to it
The beauty of the skin will return massage. Its implementation does not cause any particular difficulties, but it has an excellent effect on the chest - blood flow improves, cells receive sufficient nutrition, and most importantly, the elasticity and appearance of the bust are restored.
Massagedone like this:
- Starting from the base of the breast, towards the nipples make smooth stroking movements. This is done very slowly, without much effort.
- Mammary glands are kneaded with fingertips.
- The next step is a gentle pat.
- And the massage ends with a slow stroke.
- This procedure is best done after a shower and when the glands are empty of milk.
Chest discharge - normal or not?
It happens that there is a discharge from the chest after breastfeeding. It is considered normal if the period of their formation lasts no more than 6 months, and they are colostrum, but if there is a blood admixture in them or more time has passed, then you need to see a doctor.
Thus, in order to restore the breasts after feeding, you need to perform a whole complex, which will consist of exercises, massage, a contrast shower and the application of a moisturizer. Regular execution is the key to achieving results.