Sideburns are a natural part of a man's facial hair. Some representatives of the stronger sex strenuously shave them off, while others, on the contrary, strive to grow them and make them part of a unique image. They can be separated from the hairstyle, be its continuation, connect with a mustache or beard. This article discusses methods for growing facial hair. How to grow sideburns if they do not grow?
After choosing the right style and shape for future sideburns, it is worth being patient and waiting for facial hair to grow back for further shaping. Experienced people in this business have developed general recommendations on how to grow sideburns:
- One option is to just stop shaving for a few days. During this time, the stubble will become noticeable enough to indicate the location and appearance of future sideburns, and then continue to shave the hair in other places forcreating the desired shape.
- To shape the sideburns, it is recommended to use a razor, and to maintain their length - a trimmer. From now on, the only task will be to keep the vegetation tidy.
- Another idea is not to stop shaving at all. For this method, it is worth determining the lowest point where the sideburns will end, and every day lower it a little lower. Using this method, you can carefully correct the shape already in the process of regrowth. A definite plus is the absence of the need to flaunt in society with untidy stubble.
- Every man wants his sideburns to be even. This is a tricky move, as most men tend to shorten them on the side of their dominant hand. To avoid this, you can ask another person to decide on the length. Or use an object of suitable length as a guide.
Skin and hair care for natural growth sideburns
Unfortunately, it is impossible to make the hair in the sideburn area grow faster than the rest. But there are proven ways to speed up the growth of facial hair.
A very important factor is keeping hair and skin clean. It is better to use an exfoliating gel to remove dead cells, as their accumulation clogs the pores and hair follicles, preventing further growth. It doesn’t hurt to use a moisturizer, because dry skin is not so he althy. Beard oil is also used for this purpose. You can replace it with regular olive oil.or burdock.
Increased testosterone levels in the body
The hormone testosterone is responsible for the growth of hair on the face of a man. There are some tips to help increase its content in the body:
- Regular exercise is essential for the natural development of the hormone. This will heal the body and reduce stress levels.
- Although not visible to the naked eye, hair grows faster when you sleep. Therefore, do not neglect a good sleep. In addition, lack of sleep interferes with the he althy development of testosterone in the body.
- Proper nutrition is incredibly important for beautiful and he althy hair. So those who are concerned about how to grow sideburns quickly will have to take care of a he althy diet that will include enough fruits, vegetables and meat.
Vitamins to accelerate hair growth
Unfortunately, a modern person rarely gets all the necessary vitamins through food intake. If there are doubts about the nutritional value, it is advisable to use some supplements in addition to the daily diet.
Supplements with biotin and iron in the composition are best for improving hair growth. From vitamins you need: A, C and D. Vitamins from group B will also be indispensable for this purpose. In particular: B3, B5, B6 and B12, which can be found in ready-made vitamin complexes.
Help a doctor to accelerate the growth of sideburns
The doctor can give generalrecommendations that will allow you to understand the factors of slow facial hair growth, and suggest individual methods for accelerating. In some cases, low testosterone levels in the body indicate internal diseases.
Of the cardinal methods, testosterone therapy and facial hair transplantation can be distinguished. You should resort to them only if simple methods do not help.
The growth of sideburns in adolescence
But how do you grow sideburns at 17? The question is very individual, since the growth of facial hair in boys begins with puberty. For some, this process is already noticeable at the age of 13, for others at 16, 17. In any case, the first hairs will be soft and unevenly growing. Genetics and nationality play a big role: for Eastern bloodlines, it is quite normal to think about how to grow sideburns at 16 years old (and even earlier), while for Slavic peoples this may be early.
Hormonal drugs that work for adults should not be used in adolescence in any case. Instead, you can follow the general recommendations that heal and strengthen the body:
- he althy eating;
- good sleep;
- taking vitamin complexes;
- facial care.
Don't worry if facial hair doesn't grow at such a young age, after twenty years the situation will change. If nothing changes by the age of 25, you can see a doctor.
A he althy man should nothave problems growing sideburns. Once the sideburns have reached the desired length, it is only necessary to maintain their shape and follow the accuracy. The main thing is not to run abundant facial hair, because it looks very untidy and does not paint any man.