This article will cover information on how to grow eyebrows at home quickly. Tips, recommendations, basic rules of growing. How to eat to accelerate the growth of eyebrows. How to grow eyebrows in a short time.
Why do eyebrows grow poorly?
Poor growth can be caused by various factors:
- Using tweezers. To give a beautiful shape, the eyebrows are thinned out. With constant plucking, the hairs in these places grow worse.
- Unhe althy diet, addictions. Smoking, regular consumption of alcoholic products negatively affects the entire body.
- Heredity. High probability of a hereditary factor.
- The consequences of improper care. Poor cleansing of the face from cosmetics clogs the pores, the hair follicles begin to break down.
- Waxing. This procedure has a very negative effect on the hairs. They cannot recover and the follicles die off.
- Impairment of he alth. Skin diseases, hormonal disruptions, impaired circulation. Diseasesthyroid.
- Using poor quality cosmetics.
- Allergic reactions.
Nutrition and vitamins for eyebrow growth
Products that improve he alth and promote good eyebrow growth:
- Cottage cheese.
- Beef meat.
- Different types of cheese.
- Fish products.
Vitamins and minerals contained in these products will give a good result. Taking vitamins A, E, B12 will also help accelerate the growth of eyebrows. It is advisable not to eat fatty foods and exclude the intake of carbonated drinks, refuse fast food. This diet will help grow eyebrows where they do not grow.
Fast Growth Methods
Thick, expressive eyebrows have come into fashion. How to grow them? This question is asked by those in whom they are rare or do not grow well.
First of all, you need to review your diet. Increase your intake of protein-rich foods. Proper nutrition, vitamins, will significantly speed up the process. Increase your intake of calcium-rich foods. Cottage cheese, cheese, eggs will help restore hair, teeth, nails.
The beneficial effect of vitamins will also affect the eyebrows. For a while, you should postpone plucking them, so that after growing back, give them a beautiful shape.
For fast hair growth, you must follow simple rules:
- Eyebrow massage has a good effect to stimulate growth. ForTo do this, with the help of special brushes, the eyebrows are combed for two minutes with the addition of oils. Burdock, castor oil has a good effect on growth. When using almond, peach seed oil, the result will be visible in a couple of weeks.
- When washing your hair, nourishing balms and conditioners are applied to the eyebrow area, this will help protect the hairs from the external environment. It is important to avoid getting them in the eyes and not overexposing them for too long.
- Every time before going to bed, be sure to clean your face of cosmetics with tonic or milk to remove makeup. With the accumulation of cosmetic residues, hair follicles are destroyed.
- Remove makeup from eyebrows with oil products. This is a great way to cleanse and strengthen hairs.
- Completely abandon the use of tweezers. Do not pluck hairs, even if they do not grow where they should. This will protect against injury to the hairline. When plucking, the desired hairs may suffer. Especially if plucking is careless.
- Take multivitamin complexes. It is the basis for he althy hair, skin and nails.
Massage - effect on the face
Eyebrow massage with oil will help to grow hair where it does not grow. Growth accelerates, there is a therapeutic effect.
Jojoba oil is one of the most effective oils for hair and eyebrows. Promotes the restoration of hairs previously damaged by tweezers. It is important to avoid getting oil in the eyes, apply with cotton pads before going to bed.
For the best massage effect, you can usetoothbrush or eyebrow brush. For convenient application and storage of oil, you can wash the jar from under the finished carcass and pour oil into it.
It is important to massage regularly, every night. In the morning, wash off the remaining oil.
Growing out eyebrows at home
The following are some effective ways to grow thick eyebrows at home using folk remedies:
1. Apply castor oil heated in a water bath to the eyebrows. Aromatic oils can be added to give a pleasant smell. It is necessary to rub the composition into the eyebrow area, remove the residue with a napkin. This recipe allows you to quickly grow dark eyebrows.
2. A mixture of burdock and castor oils also gives a positive result. Apply oils until completely absorbed for 20 minutes, rinse.
3. In equal parts, dilute castor oil and rum, heat. Soak cotton pads in the composition and apply on the eyebrows. Hold for 15 minutes, then wash with warm water.
4. Applications of castor oil with the addition of a few drops of camphor oil. Daily rubbing of the mixture before going to bed will improve blood circulation.
5. Rub a decoction of chamomile into the eyebrows. A simple recipe works effectively.
Eyebrow hair loss
After long-term plucking, eyebrows may not grow well. There may also be a problem of hair loss. In such cases, you can make masks with a good effect:
- Make chamomile hotmilk. After 30 minutes, strain, add 1 teaspoon of glycerin. Make a mask every week.
- Make a mixture of castor oil, olive oil and sunflower oil in equal proportions. In a warm form, apply the mask for 15 minutes. The mask must be done regularly.
- Brew 2 tablespoons of pharmacy chamomile, add 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply until completely absorbed.
- Mix cucumber juice, glycerin, vodka (1:1). Put the sponge soaked in the mixture on the eyebrows, hold for 15 minutes.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to peach or almond oil.
- Mix castor oil and pumpkin seed oil, add a drop of orange oil.
Growing out eyebrows after tattooing
Before the tattoo procedure, the eyebrows are completely plucked. To grow your own, you need:
1. Do not use tweezers.
2. Apply oil masks to eyebrows.
3. Get regular massage to improve circulation and growth.
4. Apply red pepper tincture to promote growth.
Eyebrow growth after incorrect correction
In this case, the use of usma oil will help. An effective remedy for hair loss, the herb is grown in China.
The product contains many useful substances and vitamins. Promotes good strengthening and growth of eyebrows.
A warm compress with grape seed oil helps to strengthen hair growth.
Cosmetics to accelerate the growth of eyebrows
Typeseyebrow growth products:
1. Substances with a mild effect - help strengthen and moisturize the hairs, stimulate growth. These cosmetics are made on the basis of natural oils, fruits of plants.
2. Hormonal cosmetics are the most effective, as they contain natural biolepids.
3. Serums are products that contain keratin. Applied by courses.
Proper nutrition, regular massage, facial cleansing of cosmetics will help restore and grow beautiful shiny eyebrows. The results will not be long in coming. Performing simple manipulations, you will become the owner of beautiful and thick eyebrows.