The jumpsuit skirt is considered a simple, comfortable and functional item in the wardrobe. The main thing is to know the rules, with what to combine it. This item of clothing has earned its popularity not only because of its practicality, but also because it can be safely worn both in casual and business style, and create an elegant look.
Variety of patterns
Women's overalls with a skirt can be made from a wide variety of materials. Their length is presented for every taste. For office style, you should choose a dense suiting fabric and a strict cut. Such a piece of clothing is suitable for creating daily looks. And models made of satin, viscose, silk or lace will be an excellent basis for an elegant ensemble. A jumpsuit skirt for summer is made from linen, cotton, jersey or thin denim.
What to wear with denim overalls? His skirt can be of various lengths. And which one to choose the top? There are several answers to this question:
- A white T-shirt, T-shirt or top is always a winning combination with denim overalls. You can also pick up decorated T-shirts made in pastel colors.
- If the jumpsuit is a light denim color, then you can wear a T-shirt with a V-neck or an oval neckline. Young women of fashion may not fasten one strap of their overalls. The off-the-shoulder top also looks very stylish.
- The jumpsuit looks great in a trendy nautical style. You can pick up a vest made of thin knitwear and add accessories in rich colors. To create a bright look, you should pay attention to striped sweaters in red and white colors.
- A black sweater with a golf collar is considered an almost classic combination. You can soften the look with elegant sneakers and a voluminous bag.
- An unusual combination will turn out with a blouse made in pastel colors with a floral pattern. She may have the simplest style. A denim jumpsuit with a skirt successfully contrasts with chiffon, silk or guipure.
- Office models for the office should be kept in a strict style, so they are best combined with shirts and blouses.
- Those who go to the beach can wear a jumpsuit with a swimsuit top.
- Suitable for tops, T-shirts, t-shirts in bright colors. You can combine models of neutral shades, complementing them with bright accessories. Very beautiful images are obtained with turquoise, emerald, coral, orange and yellow tones.
- The jumpsuit looks great with a crop top, shirt, sweatshirt or bustier.
- StylishThe image is obtained with a shortened T-shirt. For example, with the one on which there are drawings of cartoon characters from W alt Disney.
What not to combine with
Don't choose blouses with extra details. For example, lace trim, frills and frills will be completely useless. Classic high heels also don't look good with a romper skirt. It is better to choose sneakers, sneakers, wedge sandals, ballet flats, sandals. A bold image can be supplemented with high leggings. Do not forget that you need to take into account the features of the figure. You can emphasize the advantages with shorter models. And a knee-length jumpsuit or its more elongated version will help to hide the flaws.
Combination with outerwear
The following wardrobe items look very good with a jumpsuit skirt:
- Leather jackets. They can be chosen in any color. And from shoes fit massive boots.
- Knee-length coat or short model. Any color will do. If a calm shade is chosen, then you can add a bright bag, scarf or gloves.
- Jacket. Most of all, shortened models are suitable for such overalls. In combination with denim, a jacket with a floral or floral pattern looks very stylish.
- Cardigan or oversized sweater. From shoes, then you can wear boots or ankle boots with high heels.
Differences between rompers and dungarees
Among the huge variety of models, you can also find semi-overalls skirts. Their straps start from the skirt.These models differ in open top. The styles of skirts are most often the following: sun, trapeze and pencil. The fashionable looks that you can create with them are the same as the jumpsuit.
Maternity Romper Skirt
For them, this free-cut model is very comfortable, because there is absolutely no pressure on the stomach. Particularly comfortable are products in which the top can be completely unfastened. In winter, it is better to choose models from thick denim, and in summer - from light denim.
There are maternity and business-style jumpsuits. Models are often made of denim materials that can be combined with a blouse or blazer.