Cellulite is a problem that occurs only in women. To combat it, many special means and methods are used. But not all women can visit beauty salons. However, there is a way out of this situation. Let's take a look at the best home remedies for cellulite.
What is cellulite
Many women face the problem of "orange peel". Cellulite is a change in connective tissue caused by impaired lymph flow and stagnation of intercellular fluid in the subcutaneous fat.
On the skin, it manifests itself in the form of tubercles and depressions, which is why it is called "orange peel". There are several stages of cellulite:
- First. Changes are noticeable only when the skin is compressed. The first symptoms of cellulite include bruising from minor bumps and swelling.
- Second. The skin loses its elasticity. In a sitting position, when walking and with muscle tension in the problem area, noticeablebumps.
- Third. Cellulite is completely fixed. It is noticeable in any position and even through clothing.
- Fourth. When stroking the skin, an uneven relief is felt. Palpation of the cellulite area causes pain.
The 2nd and 3rd stages of pathology are the most common. All procedures must be selected according to the condition of the skin.
For the first stages, the simplest ways to get rid of cellulite are enough. When the situation is running, more serious procedures will be needed (vacuum massage, ozone therapy).
According to reviews, the best cellulite remedies will be of invaluable help if used in combination with other methods. A positive effect can be obtained faster if you eat right and exercise.
Types of anti-cellulite products
There are many tools designed to manipulate to combat the "orange peel". They can be purchased at the store, pharmacy or cook yourself. To choose the right cosmetic product, it is necessary to determine the stage of cellulite. The choice of products is huge, and the characteristics of the skin of each woman are individual.
The top best cellulite remedies include the following:
- Anti-cellulite cosmetics that do not wash off. It is used to massage problem areas. Available in gels, milks and creams.
- Special cosmetics that must be washed off the skin (scrub, gommage). It is used forcarrying out special procedures to get rid of cellulite: massage, body wraps, etc.
- Means that you can prepare yourself. They are made on the basis of honey, clay, coffee and other ingredients. Used for wrapping, scrubbing, rubbing. According to reviews, the best cellulite remedy doesn't have to be expensive, and many home-made formulas are not only as good as store-bought ones, but often much better.
- Cellulite products with a combined composition.
To obtain an additional anti-cellulite effect, essential oils and vitamins are used as auxiliary components.
The procedure is aimed at creating a certain microclimate in problem areas, and activating the regeneration process in the subcutaneous fat area. Wraps allow you to get rid of the "orange peel" and reduce the volume of the body, due to the complex effect on the problem area.
The procedure enhances microcirculation, the pores are saturated with minerals. Excess liquid is removed outside, and due to the intensification of metabolic processes, fat deposits are broken down.
The procedure is popular in beauty salons due to its effectiveness.
The best cellulite home remedies for body wraps:
- Clay. It has healing, rejuvenating and regenerating qualities, cleanses pores and normalizes the subcutaneous fat balance. Can also be applied tosensitive skin. The procedure for using clay is simple. The substance is diluted to the consistency of sour cream and applied to defective areas of the skin. Then wrap them in foil. For greater effect, you can cover yourself with a blanket. The procedure lasts 30-60 minutes.
- Mustard. It has burning properties and accelerates blood circulation. The procedure with mustard is carried out no more than twice a week. Take a shower first. Dry mustard is diluted with water and add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil. Apply to the skin for half an hour. Wrap with cling film, after the end of the procedure, rinse with water.
- Coffee. It removes excess fluid from the skin, removes the stratum corneum and makes it soft and renewed. Take a shower before the procedure. Apply coffee (2 tablespoons) mixed with 50 g of clay to the skin. Wrap the problem areas with a film and insulate, the duration of the procedure is 1 hour.
- Honey. Assists in the removal of toxins and has lymphatic drainage properties. Mix 2 tbsp. spoons of ground coffee and 100 g of honey. Apply to problem areas for 30 minutes. Wrap with cling film and additionally insulate.
- Cinnamon. It has a decongestant effect, improves condition and reduces body weight. Combine equal amounts of cinnamon and red pepper. Add vegetable oil. Apply to problem areas. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
- Vinegar. It has cooling properties and tones the skin. Mix equal amounts of natural apple cider vinegar and warm water. Add 2-3 drops of orange oil to the mixture. Wrap problem areas with cling film. For the procedure30 minutes is enough.
The most popular, affordable and best cellulite remedies that really help are listed. Which one should be used must be decided by the woman herself, taking into account the condition of the skin.
The procedure has some peculiarities. Scrubbing - skin renewal by superficial exfoliation of the stratum corneum and cleansing of pores. During the procedure, cell metabolism is launched and blood circulation improves. For maximum effect, scrubbing should be carried out in conjunction with other cellulite treatments.
A home scrub must necessarily consist of three parts:
- oily olive oil base;
- abrasive component - solid particles that carry out scrubbing itself;
- essential oils (orange, grapefruit, patchouli, etc.).
The best anti-cellulite remedy is honey. Massage is done to prepare for the wrap. Beforehand, the skin is thoroughly cleaned and wiped dry with a towel.
Honey is applied in a circular motion. When interacting with dry skin, it pulls it away, breaking cellulite tubercles. Spent honey acquires a gray tint. The remains of the product are washed off with water and, at the end, an anti-cellulite cream is applied. After a few procedures, the skin becomes smooth and even. Honey is the best remedy for cellulite.
Cayenne pepper, herbal extracts, caffeine, cinnamon andcamphor. The mixture is applied in a bath or shower on a heated skin. You will feel warmth as well as a slight tingle. As a result of using this composition, the skin becomes smooth.
You can get rid of the "orange peel" using various methods. Essential oils are one of the best home remedies for cellulite. We recommend that you try the following types:
- Lemongrass oil. It has tonic properties and cleanses the skin of harmful bacteria.
- Anise oil. Purifies and tightens the skin.
- Neroli oil. Restores skin firmness and elasticity.
- Rose oil. Perfectly nourishes and tightens loose skin.
- Sandalwood oil. Slows down the aging process and has an anti-cellulite effect.
- Ylang-ylang oil. Refreshes the skin, freeing its cells from toxins.
- Pine oil. Starts metabolic processes in tissues and stimulates blood microcirculation.
- Orange oil. Most effective in the fight against cellulite and stretch marks on the body.
- Grapefruit oil. It has a cleansing and drainage effect, perfectly narrows the pores. One of the best cellulite remedies.
- Patchouli oil. Great for dealing with "orange peel" in the abdomen. Smoothes and tightens.
- Lavender oil. It has anti-inflammatory properties, can remove pronounced anti-cellulite deposits.
- Fennel oil. Removes harmful substances, cleanses clogged blood vessels and restores cell structure.
- Oileucalyptus. Relieves fatigue, has anti-burn properties. Refers to the best remedies for cellulite on the thighs.
Essential oils can be used in the form of body wraps, for massages, rubbing and special baths, but not in pure form. To achieve the desired result, you should choose the right additional components for them.
Massage mixture can be prepared from 50 g of mustard oil, 10 drops of cypress oil and 5 drops of patchouli. It is added to a cream or body lotion. After a massage using this composition, the skin will become elastic and toned.
For wraps, you can use 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil, 4 drops of eucalyptus oil and 3 drops of tea tree oil. Apply to problem areas. Leave on for 40 minutes, rinse with water.
The range of cosmetic products that allow you to deal with the "orange peel" is very wide. How to choose a good anti-cellulite cream? Experts advise to pay attention to the composition of the product. Well, if it contains the following components:
- Caffeine. Stimulates blood circulation and prevents the formation of new fat deposits.
- White or green tea extract. Helps strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Aminophylline. Provides a rush of blood and breaks down fat deposits.
- Ivy extract. Improves skin elasticity.
- Horse chestnut. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels and removes fluid from the body.
- Horsetail extract. Supports collagen synthesis for smooth skin.
- Seaweed. Remove toxins and harmful substances.
- Red pepper. Improves circulation.
When choosing the best cellulite products that really help, you need to consider the effect.
Cream can be cooling. As a rule, the composition of such funds includes menthol and camphor. They have the following effects on problem areas of the skin:
- normalization of blood circulation;
- increased vascular tone;
- removal of edema.
Anti-cellulite creams with a warming effect provide fat burning. This is facilitated by components such as red pepper and caffeine.
An effective anti-cellulite cream should perform the following functions:
- improve blood circulation in problem areas;
- promote the breakdown of fats;
- stimulate exchange processes;
- restore firmness and elasticity of the skin;
- stimulate the removal of toxins;
- moisturize and tighten (lifting effect) the skin.
With the help of the cream, you can achieve a positive result if you combine its use with diet and sports.
Rating of the best cellulite remedies:
- Guam cosmetics. The products of this brand help fight the "orange peel", rejuvenate the skin and eliminate defects. Fucus algae are the main component of the Italian brand's cosmetics.
- "Secret Sens". It consists of 16 components. The cream effectively helps with the "orange peel" on the thighs. To get a positive result, the product is used during the massage.
- Anti Cellulite Cream (Israel). Enriched with Dead Sea minerals, seaweed, camphor. It improves metabolism, increases blood circulation and removes harmful substances.
- Belita Vitex. The cream of this brand is used during massage. Main components: pepper, coffee and essential oils. The product improves blood circulation, smoothes the skin.
- Vichy Cellu Destock (France). The cream contains a plant flavonoid. It stimulates collagen synthesis, blood circulation and burns fat deposits.
- Tian De cream (China). Contains red pepper extract. Has warming properties. When used during massage, you can achieve excellent results in the fight against skin imperfections.
- "Green Mom". The company's products have cooling properties and a pleasant smell. Eliminates fat deposits and stimulates blood circulation.
- "Grandma Agafya". Cream "Honey massage" has effective properties. Provides softness and tenderness to the skin of problem areas. With regular use, eliminates cellulite bumps, restores lost skin elasticity.
- "Planet Organics". All products are based on natural ingredients. Creams are used not only to combat cellulite, but also to prevent it.
Means for cellulite are very effective, but it will not work to get rid of its neglected form only with their help. They can be used as an auxiliary product.
You can make your own orange peel cream. The best remedy for cellulite at home is done as follows:
- Take olive oil (15 ml).
- Add to rich body cream (70 g).
- Mix with horse chestnut extract (1 teaspoon).
- Composition rubbed into problem areas twice a day.
Means of this category allow you to maintain youthfulness and beauty of the skin. The biologically active substances included in them enter the pores and reach the subcutaneous focus of the appearance of the "orange peel".
Fat during the period of application begins to actively participate in metabolic processes, and turns into energy, which is completely consumed. There are many recipes for homemade masks that get rid of the "orange peel".
According to many women, the best home remedy for cellulite is mustard with honey. It is used for problem areas on the arms, legs, hips, abdomen. The mask recipe is simple:
- 2 tbsp. dilute mustard spoons with water until a mass of medium density is obtained.
- Add cream and liquid honey to it (1 tablespoon each).
- There should be no lumps in the mask, otherwise there is a risk of burns.
- Mask the skin with a wooden or plastic spatula.
- The product is kept for no more than a quarter of an hour.
- Slight burning sensation is normal.
In the anti-cellulite mask, honey and mustard are combined harmoniously and have a strong warming effect.
Orange peel baths
Many procedures are performed to combat cellulite. In war, as you know, all means are good, so do not write off such a procedure as baths with various additives. They have not only a fat-burning effect, but also have a positive effect on the body as a whole.
Using the best cellulite cosmetics in parallel with baths, you will work on the problem in a complex way. The procedure will help relieve stress, improve the psycho-emotional state. Regular treatments will help restore the beauty and youth of the whole body.
The following ingredients are used for baths: sea s alt, soda, coffee, clay, essential oils. To make the procedure enjoyable and beneficial, you must use the following rules:
- Take a bath while sitting. The heart area should be above water.
- If you experience discomfort (dizziness, weakness, shortness of breath), the procedure should be stopped.
- You can carry out the procedure 1.5 hours after eating.
- The temperature should be no more than 38 degrees.
- Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Don't take baths during your period or when you have a fever.
- After the procedure, problem areas should be appliedanti-cellulite cream.
Proper bathing to get rid of "orange peel" includes the following preparatory activities:
- sports and exercise before the procedure is the best preparation for the body;
- scrubbing problem areas of the body;
- rubbing the skin and pinching massage.
After the bath, put on a warm bathrobe or wrap yourself in a terry towel. It is useful to drink hot green tea. The procedure is carried out 3 times a week.
One of the best remedies for cellulite are turpentine baths. They can be practiced not only to reduce the "orange peel", but also to lose weight.
To prepare a bath in a pharmacy, you need to purchase a solution of turpentine. For the first procedure, 5 ml of solution is sufficient. If there are no adverse reactions in the form of burning and tingling, then its amount can be increased.
Prophylactic course of turpentine baths is 10 procedures. Carry out no more than 1-2 procedures per week.
Women's opinions about how to get rid of the "orange peel" are different. According to reviews, the best cellulite remedies should be selected based on the characteristics of the body.
One category of women is suitable for cosmetic products from well-known manufacturers. They use them in combination with diet and sports.
Another category of women fights cellulite with homemade products. It could be wrapsmasks, scrubs, creams and more.
Cellulite is a problem that many women face. Proper use of special products will save the skin from this defect. Do not forget that the ideal result can only be achieved with an integrated approach: a balanced diet, exercise and cosmetics.