Our nails are constantly exposed to the adverse effects of the external environment, becoming brittle and lifeless. Varnishes and nail polish removers also cause damage, thinning, and brittle nails. Restore he alth
and beauty will help baths for nails. Making them at home is not at all difficult. This simple procedure will be useful not only for the nails, but also for the skin of the hands. In addition, special baths for manicure are on sale - devices that improve hand care qualitatively. They allow you to carry out the procedure in both hot and cold water. Some models are equipped with a thermostat. You can often find healing lotions in the kit.
It is best to do baths for hands and nails at a water temperature of about 40 degrees a couple of times a week. At the end of the procedure, it is recommended to apply a nourishing cream designed for hands and nails, which will enhance the healing effect. Component Selectionfor baths depends on the type of nail problems. Below are some ingredients that you can use to make your own nail baths at home.
- A sea s alt bath is good for strengthening nails, as sea s alt is enriched with trace elements. To carry out the procedure, you need to dilute a tablespoon (20 grams) of s alt in a glass of non-hot water, dip your hands into the solution and hold for 15-20 minutes. Some essential oils help strengthen nails, so a few
- A bath of table s alt and iodine also effectively strengthens nails. To prepare it, you will need three tablespoons of s alt, a teaspoon of iodine. Dilute them in a glass of non-hot water and leave your hands in the solution for a quarter of an hour.
- A bath of sea s alt and soap solution helps to loosen the cuticle. Prepare a bath by dissolving a tablespoon of sea s alt and a small amount of liquid soap in a glass of warm water. Soak your hands in the solution for twenty minutes.
- Vitamin A bath prevents inflammation and fungal nail infections. Mix one-fourth cup of sunflower
- Olive oil will help make your nails smooth and dense. For cooking, you need half a glass of olive oil, heated in a water bath. Pouring it into the bathhold your hands in it for a quarter of an hour.
- Decoction of herbs - a great option for a nail bath at home. Sage, nettle, string, mint help strengthen nails and have a beneficial effect on the skin of the hands. 10 - 15 grams of any collection (for example, mint and string) place in boiling water and let it brew for five minutes. Bath time - no more than 15 minutes.
- A bath of oak bark, along with a decoction of chamomile flowers, will effectively heal and restore the elasticity and strength of nails. After preparing a decoction of chamomile flowers, as indicated on the package, take a bath for 5 minutes.
- Cleansing bath of lemon juice will make your nails clean and shiny. In a water bath, heat half a glass of vegetable oil and add the juice of one-fifth of a lemon. Keep your hands in the bath for a quarter of an hour.
drops can be added to the solution.
oils with five drops of vitamin A and three drops of iodine. Soak for approximately 20 minutes.
If nail baths at home do not help, you should consult a specialist. Perhaps you have a nutritional disorder. Eat more green vegetables, fish dishes, millet, almonds, figs, dates. Drink freshly squeezed orange, beetroot and carrot juices. Thus, you will help to saturate your body, including nails, with vitamins and minerals.