Sometimes choosing the right gift turns into a real torment. I would like not only to choose something as a gift, but also to surprise with the chosen thing, to please a person. And what can you give as a gift? A bracelet with skulls is an interesting and extraordinary thing. You will definitely surprise with such a gift, because everything connected with death arouses interest in a person.
In various cultures, the skull has been used both as a symbol of death and as a symbol of immortality. Therefore, the attitude towards him is twofold: on the one hand, it is reverence and favor for a bare bone, on the other, fear and hostility of such things.
In principle, everything depends on the individual attitude of the person. It is radically different in different parts of the world. Before buying a gift with the image of a skull, you should unobtrusively ask a person about his attitude to the symbols of death. It is quite possible that even at a simple hint, the intended recipient of the gift will react so negatively that you will have to look foranother way to surprise a person.
Meaning of a skull in a men's bracelet
What are the skulls that are used in various decorations talking about? What do they remind? So:
- First of all, when you see a skull, "Pirates of the Caribbean" comes to mind. Pirates, the glorious age of robbery and the romance of s alt water beckon modern men. Probably everyone would like to become the captain of a pirate ship even for a moment.
- Mystery. The skull symbolizes everything strange, incomprehensible and mysterious that can be found in human life.
- It is also believed that the skull, separated from the rest of the skeleton, symbolizes black magic and demon worship. Thankfully, this kind of reaction to him is rare these days.
- On a subconscious level, the skull can be associated with victory. In ancient times, a person who defeated a strong opponent could take his head as a trophy. The meat quickly rotted away, leaving a yellowish bone that the winner could show off for a long time.
In the culture of a number of countries, the skull symbolizes the transitional state from life on this earth to life in the afterlife. Mexico is an excellent example of such a positive attitude. One has only to look at their annual carnival of the dead, as all fear of inevitable death disappears. Indeed, why be afraid of the moment when you can finally meet and celebrate with long-gone friends and relatives? This is just stupid!
Bracelet framing (leather,steel, silver)
- Silver. A bracelet with a skull in a silver frame will look bright and stylish. For a gift to a man, it is better to choose scarlet silver. It will not be so bright and defiant, but it will give the decoration a certain mysticism and mystery.
- Leather. Plastic and ecological material, with the right paint will not stain the wrist. Leather bracelet with skulls can be adjusted to the size of the hand, which is an obvious plus of this setting. With a good attitude, the leather is durable: just go to the nearest historical museum and look at the preserved leather jewelry. They are not one hundred years old!
- Iron. Good material, cheap and proven. But finding a real iron frame is very difficult. Most often, cheap copper analogues are presented on the market, which begin to oxidize upon contact with the skin.
- Steel. It is best to choose a medical one. Does not oxidize, durable, looks spectacular. But with inaccurate links, the skull decoration itself can be lost against the background of its frame.
- Wool, rope. Usually they are not used, but sometimes sherds are also braided with these materials. Most often found in hand-made. If you want this particular type of framing, then the easiest way is to find the master and arrange with him to make the decoration according to your order.
Who better not to give this?
As a gift, the skull bracelet is sure to impress. Nonethelessthere are several categories of people who are better off not giving such things:
- Strongly religious people may take such a gift as an insult. In modern world religions, death, whose symbol is the skull, is considered a great sacrament. On the other hand, if you are picking up a gift for a voodoo adept, then a skull bracelet will only please him.
- Relatives are older than you. If they are not fans of heavy metal, they are unlikely to appreciate such a gift. Predicting the exact reaction is quite difficult. Are you 100% sure that the bracelet with skulls will please dad or grandfather? Then donate boldly!
- A man with whom you do not have a very trusting relationship may react negatively to such an unusual gift.
- People who believe too much in signs, as well as too impressionable personalities, may be afraid of such decoration. You don't want your skull bracelet buried in your backyard, reading conspiracies from evil, do you? Don't give!