Every woman wants to look young and beautiful. Well, the face, as you know, is the calling card of any lady. The state in which it is determines almost the entire female image. Therefore, it is so important to start doing various procedures to care for him as early as possible. Facial peeling is considered one of the most effective cosmetic procedures.
What is this
This procedure is aimed at cleansing the skin by exfoliating dead cells. A thin layer of skin is simply removed from the face along with all impurities. After peeling, the following changes appear on the face:
- The pores are cleared of dirt and sebum.
- Blood circulation is improving, and the cells begin to intensively absorb all the useful substances.
- The skin begins an enhanced regeneration process.
- Small wrinkles are filled.
- The complexion becomes even-toned.
- The skin begins to glow from within.
The effect on the face from peeling largely depends on what substances it was produced with. At the moment there are manyvarieties of this procedure, as it has become very popular all over the world. There are the following types of peels:
Each of the types is a serious skin procedure that needs preliminary preparation and a healing period. Such a deep effect on the skin can only be carried out in the beautician's chair. Independent attempts to make a peeling can result in serious consequences, up to a severe burn of the skin. The only exceptions are cosmetic products intended for home use. They contain a minimum amount of active substances and will not cause a negative skin reaction.
How to peel properly
The best time for peeling is in the evening. You don’t have to worry about a little redness after the procedure, as everything will pass overnight. Especially when it comes to peeling at home. The only thing to consider is the effect of a certain substance on the skin. For example, peeling with fruit acids is better not to use in summer.
The best time to take care of your face is on Friday evening, because there are two days off ahead, on which you can lie down at home and not go out. Thus, it is possible to prevent unnecessary exposure of the sun to the epidermis, which is actively recovering after peeling. The procedure will be more effective if done after a bath or sauna. Steamed skin will absorb the cosmetic product better, respectively, the peeling will have a very pronounced result.
When is the best time to peel
Peeling is a procedure that depends on the action of sunlight. It is better to do it in the cabin from October to March. At this time, solar activity is at its minimum, which means that exposure to ultraviolet radiation will not affect the skin irritated by peeling so much. Salon procedures are recommended to be done in courses. Autumn and winter are just perfect for them. In spring and summer, the skin will rest, and in cold weather, you can periodically resume care. In summer, the face is particularly hard hit by the sun:
- pigmentation appears, the skin becomes uneven in color;
- there are fine wrinkles from ultraviolet radiation.
Spring also changes the skin:
- possible severe beriberi;
- complexion fades;
- microcracks form due to lack of moisture.
And winter leaves its marks on the skin: lower temperatures, dry indoor air, strong winds and frosts. If you take care of your face all year round, nothing will have a detrimental effect on it.
Varieties of peeling
Face peeling procedures can be different. They differ from each other in the depth of impact on the skin, as well as the composition of the substance used. Peeling is divided into the following types:
- Surface peeling. This action is on the top layer of the epidermis. With it, the skin is cleansed of dead cells, excess sebum and peeling. This is the most gentle type of peeling, which includes a lot of salon procedures in its category. It suits girlsyoung skin, relieves age spots and blackheads.
- Medium peeling. This is a serious effect on the skin. It is used when you need to prepare your face for plastic surgery or injections. This peeling smoothes fine wrinkles.
- Deep peeling. This procedure is done to women who have crossed the line of 50 years of age. For deep peeling, general anesthesia is done. After the operation, wrinkles are eliminated, and the skin becomes smooth and tender.
Thanks to facial peeling, you can noticeably improve the appearance of the skin. After one procedure, she will look younger and he althier. However, it is worth remembering that all these magical modifications occur after traumatic actions. Due to the active cell regeneration in the process of its healing, the face becomes well-groomed and renewed.
Mechanical face peeling
Cosmetologists make it with the help of special nozzles, as well as natural abrasive substances. As a result of this process, the damaged layer of the skin is completely removed. Depending on the intensity of the peeling, even 2 layers may come off. At the same time, small wrinkles caused by a lack of moisture are removed, all irregularities and shallow acne marks are smoothed out. All peeling on the skin is excellent. It even becomes a different color, more even and fresh.
Varieties of mechanical peeling
There are some of the most popular salon procedures that are related to the type of mechanical facial peeling. Among them are the following:
- Almond peeling.Treatment with mandelic acid. It very gently penetrates the skin, contributing to its easy cleansing. The face becomes clean and nourished at the same time. This type of peeling can be used with any type of skin. It is held regardless of the season. For a greater effect of the procedure, you must complete a course of 5-10 sessions.
- Coral peeling. A composition is applied to the skin that contains finely crushed coral. To see the result, you will need at least 4 sessions. The skin after coral peeling becomes very soft and tender. The composition of the active substance also includes various herbs, oils and even sea s alt. Because of these ingredients, the skin is cleansed very quickly and harmlessly.
- Diamond peeling. It is especially popular in cosmetology clinics. The effect of diamond peeling is more pronounced than that of other procedures. At the same time, its effect on the skin is as gentle and painless as possible. This is due to microscopic cleaning particles. Peeling is done with special nozzles. Literally 3 sessions are enough to notice an excellent result.
Any of the above peels are suitable for skin rejuvenation. Photos before and after peeling will prove its effectiveness.
This method of cleansing and renewing the skin is also done in the salon or beauty clinic. Various devices are used for facial peeling: nozzles, brushes, lasers, ultrasound. In addition to them, useful substances that enhance the effect of the procedure can also be used. Types of peeling usingdevices:
- Gas-liquid peeling. Its impact occurs by spraying a special composition on the skin under high pressure. The composition contains s alts, abrasives and vitamins that are beneficial for the skin. Peeling not only cleanses the contaminated layer of the epidermis, but also saturates the pores with the necessary elements.
- Ultrasonic peeling. Done with ultrasound. With its vibrations, it frees the skin from excess. This is the most gentle type of peeling, which combines care and massage.
- Laser peeling. When performed, a mask of carbon gel is applied to the face, which, in turn, penetrates the skin, drawing out dirt and accumulated fat. At the same time, the laser heats up the mask, enhancing its action in the epidermis.
Before you go for any of these procedures, you should make sure that there is no allergy to the composition of the peel.
This type of peeling can be done at home. It is based on acids, which are included in many cosmetics. The most important advantage of chemical peeling is the ability to use it at home. Not every woman has enough free time to spend several hours in the beautician's chair. Home peeling is a great way to take care of your skin without leaving your home. But it does not compare with the effect of salon procedures. Therefore, sometimes it is still worth taking a little time for yourself to make a course of several sessions.
Types of acidpeeling
The most effective types of peeling:
- Fruit peeling. Its active substance is a natural fruit acid. The most effective products for cleansing the face: strawberries, all citrus fruits, pineapple.
- Retinol peeling. The product used contains vitamin A, which is often referred to as retinol. The composition of peeling usually also includes several types of acids: phytic, ascorbic and many others. The product is very gentle on the skin of the face.
- Milky peeling. It works due to the presence of lactic acid in the composition. This peeling is suitable for all skin types.
- Glycolic peeling. It contains glycolic acid, which intensively cleanses and rejuvenates the skin. It is necessary to adjust the amount of acid depending on the condition of the face.
Benefits of in-salon peeling
Homemade masks and peels are clearly not enough for complete care. The skin will be in good condition from them, but they will not give a striking effect. Salon peeling procedures will completely renew the skin, make it smooth and radiant. The obvious advantage is the fact that the beautician will better determine the condition of the skin and the type of procedure that she needs.
A good and popular salon will use only the best equipment and cosmetics. Professional substances are better suited for the peeling procedure than those purchased at a pharmacy or store. They will help not only cleanse the skin, but also solvemany cosmetic problems. Photos of facial peeling, as well as the appearance of the skin after the procedure, demonstrate the benefits of salon care.
Cons of salon treatments
Among the minuses, one can note only their high cost and the fact that one session is almost always not enough. To improve the appearance of the skin, you will need a course of 5-10 sessions. Each of the procedures will cost at least 3 thousand rubles.
Another disadvantage is their strong effect on the entire body. Not only the skin, but the whole body will suffer from peeling, as it will experience severe stress. Exfoliating too often can ruin your skin. Therefore, it is very important not to abuse trips to the salon.
This procedure allows you to peel off the top layer of the skin without damaging it. Such creams are sold in almost every cosmetic store, so they are very affordable for home use. A peeling roll is like a gel, which, after being applied to the face, turns into lumps. They can remove dead skin cells, get rid of peeling and rashes. It cleans the pores very quickly, reduces the number of black dots.
Despite the list of advantages and gentle effect on the skin, peeling roll is not suitable for every woman. Before trying it on the face, it is worth doing a sensitivity test. For it, you can use the inside of the arm at the bend. If the skin does not respond, then the product is suitable.
Judging byto numerous positive reviews, this is one of the best facial treatments. They speak especially well about hardware and home acid peeling. After salon procedures, women note that the skin becomes more elastic and dense, wrinkles in the nasolabial region and on the forehead are filled.
At home, no less number of girls do face peeling. With the help of it, they managed to get rid of peeling, rashes and skin irregularities. Many say that acid peeling helped to even out the face with signs of pigmentation. True, it took about 2 months for this. Doing it 3 times a week, many were able to almost completely get rid of freckles. Given that a regular home peel was used, this is an amazing result.