How difficult it is sometimes to choose the desired color and design of manicure! A wide color palette simply confuses girls and does not allow them to quickly decide. It is even more difficult when you want a manicure made in two colors. After all, you need to successfully and harmoniously compose the shades so that the colors blend perfectly.
And to make it easier for you to decide before the next trip to the master, we will present the most compatible paired colors for nails.
French is a classic and win-win option, suitable for any occasion. It will always be relevant and will not lose its popularity. But the creativity and imagination of manicure masters are limitless, so with the help of a pair of colors, a French manicure appeared in two colors:
- The usual option is the base color and absolutely any color.
- The base is red, and the edging is white, black, gold, silver, yellow.
- The base is white, and the edging is any.
- The base is pink, and the jacket is white or black. In general, pink and white manicure is one of the most sought after.
- Interestingmatte base and glossy strip looks on nails.
These are the most popular double jacket options. If you wish and have free time, you can create such a manicure in two colors at home. The only thing you need to evenly paint the top strip. Special stickers for French manicure will facilitate the process.
Such a trendy ombre
Smooth transition from one color to another has gained tremendous popularity over the past two seasons. This idea of a manicure in two colors looks unusual, stylish and modern. Color transition can be done both vertically and horizontally.
Gradient is performed both in one color, but in its different shades, and in completely different, contrasting colors. The main condition is the blurring of the transition border.
The technique is performed as follows:
- Varnishes of selected colors are applied to a smooth, even surface next to each other before applying to the nails.
- Use a thin brush or toothpick to gently blend the borders of the two polishes.
- Next, a special soft sponge is dipped in the resulting color and imprinted on the nails.
- All inaccuracies are removed after.
This is a variant of a simple two-color manicure. The technique for its implementation is very simple: several nails are painted in one color, and any two in another. A popular option is when the nails on the ring finger and little finger are different in color from the rest.
Used forof this manicure in two colors, both completely different, contrasting colors, and different shades of the same color.
Some girls, connoisseurs of the subtleties of Asia, correlate the shade of nail polish with personal harmony. For them, the contrast of colors on different fingers means the following:
- if you highlight the thumbs with a separate color, this will contribute to intellectual development, career growth, and also give inspiration;
- highlighted forefingers "attract" good spirits, vitality and energy;
- middle fingers will attract financial well-being;
- nameless - symbolize love, outburst of feelings and inner harmony;
- emphasis on the little fingers will contribute to inner peace, peace of mind and balance.
In addition to the color difference, two selected nails can be decorated with rhinestones, small designs or stamps.
Print in two colors: geometry in color
Nail designs always look beautiful and creative. And the drawings, made in two colors, are no less relevant. More specifically, we are talking about simple, geometric patterns.
Two-color prints can be as follows: regular stripes, polka dots, diagonals, rhombuses, corners, a nail split in half by color.
Some designs will require the use of stencils or adhesive strips for ease of use.
Combinations of matte and glossy colors will look advantageous in this design.
To simple geometricdrawings and patterns include: rhombuses, smooth lines, stripes, triangles. You can recreate such drawings on the nail at home. One has only to stock up on special stencils.
All elementary drawings can be created with a needle. Work is carried out with wet varnish.
Manicure with simple symbols, hieroglyphs
Instead of geometry on the nails, you can depict simple drawings, symbols or hieroglyphs. Such a pattern will emphasize your individuality.
This contrasting manicure is also called "reverse french", because not the top of the nail is painted in a semicircle, but its base.
For a novice master, this technique can be difficult, and without the help of a stencil, the design may not work. But for experienced manicurists, their hands are already full, and they easily draw a semicircle with a brush.
You can try to make this design at home. To do this, you first need to apply the main color to the entire nail plate. It should be taken into account that this color will set the color of the lower semicircle. When the first stage is over, a second color is applied using a special stencil, bending around a semicircle.
Thus, in this design, you can combine any colors, both absolutely contrasting and different tones. Golden or silver holes with sparkles look advantageous.
Alternatively, the nail hole can be left colorless, covering it only with colorless varnish. Absolutely any varnish is suitable for colorless varnish, and the hole can be decorated with rhinestones or broths.
Colorcombinations: what to choose
Correctly arranging colors and shades is also a kind of art, even if we are talking about manicure in two colors. After all, choosing two beautiful colors from the palette, at the end of the work, you can come to the conclusion that they do not look at all in tandem and the manicure is a complete bad taste.
Then what are the best combinations of two colors for manicure?
- Shades similar to each other: purple and blue, red and orange, blue and green, etc. In the color palette, similar tones are next to each other.
- Monochrome colors are a variant of a two-tone manicure with shades of the same color that differ in saturation: blue-blue, red-burgundy, etc.
- Contrasting colors are those that are located opposite each other on the color wheel: red-green, yellow-violet, etc.
- Universal shades are those that blend perfectly with absolutely all colors: white, black, gold, silver.
Manicure for each occasion
The uniqueness of manicure in two colors lies in the fact that by arranging two colors, you can choose a design for absolutely any occasion.
For a formal event or everyday working days, the following colors are suitable: pale pink, white, coffee and beige tones.
For a party or celebration, you can choose classic red, chocolate, silver, gold, deep purple and so on.
In the midst of summer vacationyou can treat yourself to such shades: orange, yellow, red, mint, lime, lilac. Confident women can experiment with acid colors that just scream their brightness. Especially since when not to use unusual colors in summer!
At the height of the New Year and Christmas holidays, the colors red, white, blue, blue, green and silver are especially popular. In combination with each other, these colors look very harmonious and festive.
By March 8, interest in classic and two-tone jacket, as well as geometric design.
Don't lose sight of
Manicure with two colors on one nail or on the whole hand is not very difficult to do. But even a couple of colors can spoil the whole design if they are not chosen correctly.
Therefore, you should follow 2 simple rules that will help you create a beautiful, neat manicure:
- Before you start painting your nails, you first need to see how the selected colors will look in different lighting conditions.
- It is better to give preference to varnishes of the same texture. But you can also experiment: glitter polish is suitable for a monochromatic one, and you can also combine matte and glossy polishes of the same color or well-matched colors, for example, a pink and white manicure.
Manicure has recently become an integral part of the image of a woman. Neat, well-groomed nails are admired by others, and the owner of the manicure herself feelsmore confident. With a beautiful manicure, there is no need for gloves.
Modern nail masters are able to create real works of art on nails, so creative manicure is of genuine interest to others.
Obviously, even a couple of flowers can create a fashionable and beautiful manicure. The main thing is to combine colors correctly and harmoniously, and we suggested design ideas for you.