Today, many girls value comfort and practicality in things. At the same time, everyone wants to look attractive and fashionable. Perhaps that is why maxi skirts have become so popular this season. By the way, you can choose a variety of colors and shades: from bright and saturated to pastel colors. As for the styles, it can be straight, asymmetrical, draped models. Do you like pleated and ruffled skirts? Great, because they are also in fashion. And if everything is more or less clear with colors and styles, then with a combination of things everything is much more complicated. Therefore, great attention should be paid to what to wear with a long skirt.
About what's in fashion
First you need to choose the model that suits you best. Long skirts in 2013 will help not only create any look, but also correct some figure flaws.
- If you want to appear not as tall as you really are, you will be finetwo-tone skirt divided horizontally by a line.
- If you can't boast of being tall, pair your maxi skirt with a tight top. Don't forget that a heel will also help you get taller. But large patterns and all kinds of frills will create the opposite effect.
- Girls with a slender figure will suit pleated skirts, which are the most fashionable this season. But you have to be careful with them. After all, thick and loose fabrics give the figure extra volume.
- Wide-shouldered ladies don't need to worry about what to wear with a long skirt. High slit skirts will suit them to help balance the silhouette.
- If you want to hide your tummy, a high-waisted model will suit you. High-heeled shoes are perfect for this outfit.
- Want to give the silhouette more subtlety and grace, choose a dark skirt. It will help to reduce the hips and buttocks.
You can enhance the effect with a blazer or a short bolero.
What to wear with a long skirt?
Today, girls increasingly prefer feminine and sophisticated looks. That is why fashionable long skirts in 2013 are truly versatile. After all, taking them as a basis, you can create any image, both business and romantic. And if you are thinking about the question of what to wear with a long skirt, the following rules will help you.
- To create a classic look, you can use a skirt, a simple blouse and a blazer.
- Going on vacation? Pair a maxi skirt with a fitted top and a summer jacket.
- Women of fashion who love experiments can wear combinations of biker boots, fur jackets and skirts.
- When the weather is cool, complete your look with a knitted jacket or leather jacket.
- Those who prefer tight straight skirts can choose a tight-fitting or loose top. But tight tops are suitable for puffy skirts.
- Use a wide belt to accentuate a narrow waist.
- Patterned skirts go well with plain tops, and solid color tops are great for colored skirts.
- Girls who want to brighten up their look can decorate themselves with large bracelets and rings.
- Finish the look with wide-brimmed hats.