A wide variety of haircuts and hairstyles allows each of the girls to create their own charming and unique look. Along with the rest, the bob haircut with elongated front strands has been at the peak of popularity for more than one year. After all, girls who are accustomed to surprise others with their brightness and eccentricity choose this particular hairstyle.
Bob haircut with long front strands. With and without bangs
The bob haircut with long front strands is not only very popular, but also has many options.
Elongated and graduated hairstyles are very popular. And the tattered bob is the most stylish and relevant this season.
As for the classic version of this hairstyle, it is believed that it was popular in the days of Ancient Egypt. It was this hairstyle that gave Cleopatra a special charm and charm. In addition, a square with elongated frontstrands does not require special care, therefore it is a very convenient styling option. If you have straight hair, this hairstyle is a great option for you. Although it suits well for those who have curly hair.
As for bangs, you can choose the one that suits you best. Both short and long bangs are popular, both straight and oblique. And if you wish, you can refuse them altogether.
Varieties of caret
Long bob with elongated front strands is not only a great everyday hairstyle, but also a great evening option. As for the bob hairstyle, it is considered stylish and creative. The presence of bangs is not necessary here, but the graduation of the tips will help you create the necessary volume. From such a haircut, you can easily create an elegant evening hairstyle.
Does not give up its position and graduated version of the square. It is created like a "ladder", which will give volume to the hairstyle. This hairstyle is suitable for girls with somewhat rough facial features, as it will give them a more feminine and light look.
Disheveled is the trend of this season
They are characterized by an uneven texture and the presence of a bright hair color. A hairstyle with barely noticeable highlights and red tips is what bright and extravagant girls choose, who prefer to keep up with the times.
How to style a caret?
Styling this haircut does not require a lot of effort, but depends on which bob optionyou have chosen.
Retro styling is very popular for a classic look.
- As an evening hairstyle, you can use the effect of wet waves. To create such a hairstyle, you need wax and clips. Wax is applied to the strands and, using clips, we form curls. Dry your hair with a hair dryer. Hairspray will help fix the hairstyle.
- It will not be too difficult for you to make a “tattered” styling either. We process the hair with mousse and, drying the strands with a hair dryer, create a mess. The presence of a light pile will make the hairstyle more voluminous.
- Curls and waves will also add extra volume to the hairstyle.
- A bob haircut with elongated front strands will also look great in the form of a tail, bun or shell.
- To decorate an evening hairstyle, you can use a headband, ribbon, decorative hairpin or even a real flower.