One of the most popular salon procedures is hair lamination. This is such a procedure, which allows you to give your hair shine, strength, volume. In addition, it protects the hair from the negative effects of the environment.
But, despite such a huge number of pluses, it has one significant drawback - the high cost. But today there is a cheap analogue of this procedure - gelatin lamination.
This method is available to everyone, because it has a very low cost, and the results are no worse than after an expensive one in an elite beauty salon. Gelatin lamination got its name due to the main component from which the mixture is prepared for the procedure. The process itself is quite simple, but takes at least an hour. If you have ordinary food gelatin, water and hair conditioner on hand, you can easily, quickly and inexpensively laminate your hair at home. The technology is as follows:
- you need to soak a tablespoon of gelatin in three tablespoons of water and leave for 25 minutes;
- afterthe specified time, this mixture should be heated until the gelatin is completely dissolved. You can do this in the microwave or on a steam bath. Be sure to make sure that the mixture does not boil.
- then a couple of tablespoons of the usual hair conditioner is added to the mixture and mixed thoroughly;
- the resulting solution is applied to the hair evenly along the entire length. From above it is necessary to wrap the hair with a film and wrap it with a warm towel. Leave the mixture for one hour;
- after the specified time, the mixture is washed off with clean cool water.
But, despite the seeming simplicity of this procedure, gelatin lamination has certain features and rules. All rules must be followed without fail, only in this case the result will really turn out amazing.
Before laminating, the hair must be thoroughly washed. If they are too damaged, you should use conditioner first and only then apply the mixture.
The mixture is applied to the hair warm. It should be remembered that the roots do not cover it and begin to apply the resulting solution after 1 cm from them.
Treatment time no more than one and a half hours. To enhance the effect throughout the procedure, it is necessary to warm the hair through towels with a hair dryer.
Rinse your head with cool water without using shampoo.
It is recommended to carry out gelatin lamination at home no more than once aten days.
Once a month, you can enrich the mixture with a teaspoon of honey or egg yolk. But adding any oils and cognac is not recommended, because they destroy gelatin.
Hair lamination at home with gelatin allows you to get beautiful, shiny hair without huge costs. In addition, due to the large amount of nutrients contained in the gelatin itself - namely protein and iodine - the hair receives additional nutrition, which directly affects their appearance.