At the prom, every girl wants to be the center of attention and look more spectacular than the rest. A radiant smile, great make-up, a stunning outfit will help you achieve the desired result, but only in combination with a stylish and fashionable hairstyle. And the prom loose hairstyle is just what you need!
Actual hairstyles 2013
If by nature you have beautiful hair, then this is already half the battle. But remember that when shaping the image, the compatibility of the hairstyle and outfit also plays an important role. Therefore, when styling your hair, be sure to tell your hairdresser what kind of dress you have chosen.
Braids. Still relevant?
For girls with chic curls, a prom hairstyle with loose hair is the most suitable option. And if you have straight hair, the following styling will suit you.
- First, comb your hair. Next, we separate a strand of hair in the temporal part, after which we divide it into two.
- Nowform a knot (just tie hair like shoelaces).
- We fix the top strand with a hairpin (we will return to it later). Lower - just omit.
- Separate the next strand parallel to the first and tie the second knot, gradually moving towards the other temple.
- After the knots are tied, we return to the upper strands: we release the first 3 from under the hairpins and from the first we begin to weave a braid.
- The remaining upper strands are also weaved into a pigtail.
- Fix the end of the braid with invisible hair and hide it under the strands.
So, the hairstyle with loose hair for prom is ready. By the way, if desired, curls can be curled.
Hairstyles with curls and waves always look stylish and fashionable.
But when doing this styling, do not forget about good fixatives that will help maintain the effect for a long time. If you have bangs, then it will look great with soft waves that you fasten at the crown.
Do you have long, thick and silky hair? Then this hairstyle is for you!
You can create it with the help of a high fleece and a braid, which we simply braid the head with. In this case, the hair can be both straight and curled into curls.
- Short haircut or pageboy haircut is best combined with a sheath dress and a bodycon dress. It’s better to forget about puffy skirts altogether. They will only giveclumsiness to your image.
- Hair in buns, ponytails and braids are classic high school hairstyles. Therefore, this is also not the best option.
- Hairstyle with loose hair for prom is the most winning option. By the way, such styling can be done both from curls and curls, and from long straight hair. All options will look spectacular if they are decorated with rhinestones or tiaras.
- Girls with a square face should prefer asymmetrical bangs rather than side parting.
- Curls are perfect for a long face.
- Plump girls better to give up complex hairstyles. After all, they will give the cheeks even more plumpness.
Prom Hairstyles 2013. Photo
When choosing a hairstyle for your prom outfit, remember that it should not only be stylish and fashionable, but also match exactly with your image.
And don't forget that straight prom hairstyles are hot this season.