Every girl has a light transparent blouse in her wardrobe. Or he dreams of acquiring it, but does not dare, because he simply does not know how to wear it correctly and where it is appropriate to put it on.
Stars of show business love bright interesting things, they did not bypass their attention and transparent blouses. The photo below clearly shows this. But do not take their style of dress as a standard that everyone should follow. It is the job of such extraordinary personalities to attract the attention of as many people as possible, and what a star can wear on the red carpet will not always suit the average office worker.
Business dress & sheer clothes
Transparent things are not welcome in the business environment, they almost always look out of place. But a transparent blouse is still acceptable, albeit with some reservations. For example, it is considered not very decent to wear highly translucent things through which the bra is clearly visible, especially in a contrasting color. It is better to wear a top or limit yourself to things with partial transparency. For example, you can wear a blouse with transparent sleeves, but with a closed chest and back - this will givelightness to the image, will create intrigue, but at the same time everything will be within the bounds of decency. Another option is a sheer blouse + jacket combination.
Fabric and Patterns
The transparency of the fabric is a variable. There is a material that does not hide anything, and there is a canvas that only gives a hint of the contours of the body. So each lady herself chooses the degree of openness.
But an absolutely transparent fabric can be interesting to play with, for example, using an opaque pattern or applications that cover all strategically important places.
Transparent blouses are sewn in a variety of ways - straight, fitted, loose, with long and short sleeves, etc. But they always follow the rule: translucent fabric and a minimally covered body cannot be combined. That is, the blouse must have a sleeve, and it is unacceptable to make a deep neckline on such models. The same rule applies to buttons - if on other things you can unbutton a little more, then a transparent blouse should be buttoned up to the end or be unbuttoned by no more than 1-2 buttons.
You should not buy tight-fitting translucent things. The most winning option is a classic loose-cut blouse. In such models, the degree of transparency is often adjusted using patch pockets.
Another good option is a layered sheer blouse. It does not reveal anything, but it creates intrigue.
What to wear under a transparent blouse? It is thisthe question worries those who cannot decide to buy such open clothes. Fashion experts give different advice, some of which clearly contradict each other. But if you summarize all the information, you can get the following:
1. A transparent blouse must be complemented by at least some underwear. There is no such place where bare breasts would be appropriate, even in the daytime, even at night. The exception is nudist beaches, but in principle they don’t wear clothes there.
2. The best underwear option is flesh-colored bras that match your skin tone as much as possible. Connoisseurs recommend having at least three sets of bras for varying degrees of tan.
3. A nude top also complements a sheer blouse well. If it is strapless, then this will create the effect of maximum naturalness. Tops in other colors can also be worn.
4. A transparent blouse can be complemented with colored bras, but they must match the tone of the blouse. White bras are not worn with transparent clothing: if it is made of white translucent fabric, then flesh-colored underwear is worn under it.
5. All underwear and tops should not have embroidery, lace, appliqués, bows or other decorative elements.
What to wear with a sheer blouse?
1. Wear with a blazer or cardigan - a classic option for a business environment, while the hem of the jacket should cover the chest.
2. Corset. This thing can be worn under a blouse, then it would be better if this set is plain. brave girlswearing a corset on top is an interesting and very feminine look, but it is more informal.
3. A transparent blouse, the right underwear and a well-chosen skirt: black is stylish, light is feminine.
4. T-shirt over a see-through blouse with trousers or leather pants - in this form you can go to a nightclub.
You can not wear two transparent things at the same time.
Black transparent blouse
A see-through black blouse is one of the basic things in the wardrobe. If you want something transparent, but you can’t decide on anything, then feel free to get a black blouse. Although there are options here: chiffon, lace or lace. Experts recommend not choosing things that are too narrow - although they look fashionable and expensive, they suit few people. But in general, we can say that chiffon blouses fit well in both business and evening style, but lace and openwork are only suitable for an informal setting.
What to wear with a black transparent blouse? A club option for a young girl is a see-through blouse with jeans, and for a business woman - a pencil skirt or trousers combined with a jacket.
Sheer blouse is a very active element of clothing, from which you do not need to distract attention. Translucent things with an abundance of jewelry, a flashy bag or unusual tights will look vulgar and vulgar.
It is better if the girl has one chain with a pendant or one beads as a decoration. The less brightcontrasting accessories, the more expensive the clothes will look. Ideally, classic and very concise things should go with a transparent blouse - then the whole image will be stylish.