Caring for your appearance with natural remedies gives great results. This is what cosmetologists say, using the best of them.
Ghassoul clay is distinguished by a certain "soapiness" and a number of healing properties of clay. Recommended as a deep cleansing treatment for the body, face and hair for immediate benefits.
Ghassoul Clay has Arabic roots, the literal translation of its name is “wash, wash”. It has long been used by the inhabitants of Africa and Asia as an effective cleanser. Today, her therapeutic abilities are widely known. Clay is used in most resorts and spa salons, on its basis wraps and medical masks are made, which promote rapid healing, cleansing and removal of all imperfections on the body.
The properties of kaolin clays are distinguished by their soft absorbent abilities, they help the skin to get rid of the accumulated residues of harmful substances and fat. In addition, products based on them are suitable for all skin types, without exception, their gentle effect does not violate its natural protection and normalizes the sebaceous glands. Now clayGassul has become widespread. It can be purchased in the form of compressed tablets, powder or plates. It is an ingredient in many medicated shampoos, masks, and exfoliators, but you can make your own if you want.
This product is known to have been widely used in hammams. Thanks to its excellent washing abilities, Ghassul clay has not lost its popularity among the inhabitants of the East for more than a thousand years. Its use on such a scale is due to the following number of properties:
- It lathers beautifully, while penetrating deep into the skin and absorbing all harmful substances.
- Due to its soft abilities, it can be used for any part of the body, it has a beneficial effect on the hair and face skin, removing all excess fat and nourishing them with beneficial substances.
- Can be applied to even the most sensitive areas, the product will perfectly work on the skin, eliminating excess fat and normalizing its water balance.
- A particularly positive result is visible on oily skin, clay perfectly fights all types of rashes on it, inflammation and excessive oily sheen.
Clay has such wonderful properties due to the minerals it contains. Potassium, Iron, Sodium, Zinc, Magnesium and Silicon create the perfect combination to promote cleansing, removing harmful substances, narrowing pores and eliminating defects.
Irreplaceable in its usefulness product for the body,face and hair is Ghassoul clay. Application (reviews indicate this) leads to the following results:
- significantly improves and evens out complexion;
- its oval is being corrected (after using masks from this clay for a month, there was a noticeable decrease in skin laxity in the chin area and smoothing of fine wrinkles);
- high-quality pores are cleaned, clay helps to narrow them;
- dead particles are gently removed, the face becomes smooth, clay promotes better regeneration of all layers of the skin and a general improvement in its appearance;
- especially effectively clay fights edema (removes excess fluid) and completely eliminates them.
Most of the girls noted that after the first application, black dots completely disappeared, fat content returned to normal, the face began to look noticeably fresher and younger.
How to use
Moroccan natural clay has a number of features that significantly distinguish it from products in this category. It contains magnesium and silicon in large quantities. They have a particularly beneficial effect on the skin, but experienced cosmetologists here note that in combination with essential oils, Gassul clay can give the most unpredictable reaction on the skin. The use of this product for the face requires preliminary dilution of any essence in a sufficient amount of the base. It can be yolk, honey, sour cream, cream or regular butter. There are rules to follow:
- appliedproduct only on a damp face, body or hair, always with a sufficient layer to avoid drying out of the skin;
- do not use metal utensils and spoons to prepare the mixture (glass, ceramic or wooden containers are perfect).
Clay Gassoul, reviews of cosmetologists point to this important aspect, it is aged on the face for the allotted time. Most often it is 10-15 minutes. According to experts, it is important that the mask does not dry out on the skin - this will eliminate the possibility of injury and stretching. It is worth proceeding from your own feelings. After a certain time, the face begins to tighten, and facial expressions cause discomfort, which means it's time to wash off the mask.
Please note that this Moroccan product contains a number of substances that contribute to a significant improvement in blood microcirculation, therefore, after the procedure, the face may be red for some time, as a rule, after 20-30 minutes the skin calms down and its color is normalized.
Gassoul clay for body, face and hair plays the role of an excellent cleanser that does not irritate its lipid mantle and sebaceous glands. It is used as a mask, soap, shampoo. It is very simple to use this natural remedy for bathing - just dilute the clay in a small amount of water and rinse the whole body with the resulting solution. For the best effect, the composition is recommended to hold on the body andhair for a few minutes. So useful substances will penetrate deeper and qualitatively nourish the cells with the minerals they need. Wrap your skin in plastic wrap and a fluffy towel, then rinse with plenty of warm water.
Make a mask
Ghassoul Clay is especially effective for the face, and there is clear evidence that it helps to rejuvenate the face. Clinical studies in American laboratories have shown the following results:
- improve the overall texture of the skin - 100%;
- eliminate peeling up to 41%;
- normalization of water balance – 79%;
- increase in elasticity and oval correction - 24%.
When combined with ordinary filtered water, this product fully reveals its abilities and nourishes the skin with everything it needs, but if desired, a number of components can be added to enhance the effect of the mask.
- Lemon and orange juice - due to the presence of fruit acids in it, it allows better penetration of beneficial substances into cells and remove their dead samples.
- Honey - perfectly nourishes the skin with a mass of useful substances, enhances its regenerating abilities.
- Oil - Especially recommended for dry skin, it provides extra moisture as clay is very absorbent and can cause some tightness.
Mixing these components is shown just before using the mask. Harvest it in large quantities for several applications and store the product inrefrigerator cosmetologists do not recommend. For oily skin, they consider the combination of clay with distilled water to be the best option. A very dry face will need additional additions of high-fat cream, butter or sour cream.
How to use correctly
Ghassoul clay is considered a completely safe product suitable for very sensitive skin, but in some cases its use leads to severe reddening of the skin of the face. Using the mask in combination with honey can aggravate the result, so it is better to test for sensitivity before use. Apply a little mixture to the crook of your elbow, wait for the allotted time and rinse it off with water. If there is no change in skin color, you can safely apply the mask. The sequence of actions here should be as follows:
- Dilute the clay with water, add a number of additional ingredients if desired, and mix the mixture well with a wooden spatula.
- The clay mask is very convenient to apply on the face with a special brush, be sure to avoid the area around the eyes.
- To enhance the effect, you can cover your face with a damp cloth, wait fifteen minutes.
- So that the mask does not dry out around the edges of the face, periodically moisten it with a small amount of water (it is convenient to use a sponge for this purpose).
Cosmetologists recommend after removing the mask to additionally rinse your face with a decoction of medicinal herbs and apply your favorite moisturizer. Such a beneficial mixture has a deep effect on the skin, being for it a kind ofshake-up, contributing to a significant improvement in the general condition.