There are a huge number of methods to make a manicure special. One of them is rubbing glitter into gel polish. The technique is quite convenient, so you can use it for independent manicure at home. Glitter allows you to transform any shade of gel polish. This design is very easy to make. It is carried out by rubbing sequins into the sticky layer of the surface.
How to do a manicure
Sequins should be collected on the tip of the brush. Do not immerse the entire surface of the jar, because in this case, more than half of the decor will be lost during rubbing. And this is uneconomical. It is preferable to substitute a lid from a package with sparkles under the nail being formed. Thus, the material will crumble on it when decorating the surface.
The expression "rubbing glitter into gel polish" is perceived by many girls as an action that is characterized by intensity. Actually it is not. The procedure is quite simple. It consists in gently brushing the decor from the brush onto a sticky surface. Immediately after touching the nail plate, sequins are gluedto gel polish.
After a few simple manipulations, a beautiful iridescent manicure is obtained. This design looks quite elegant and original. Such a manicure can become the highlight of the whole image, emphasize the outfit, give solemnity and completeness to the look.
Things to Prepare
Since you can rub glitter into gel polish at home, you should prepare quite a bit. First of all, you will need all the accessories directly for removing the cuticle and shaping the nails. These can be tools for edged or European manicure. In any case, before using gel polish, you need to thoroughly prepare your nails so that the manicure looks neat when it grows back.
To perform a manicure, you will need to use the most ordinary accessories. They are available to every master who works with gel polishes. Unless you additionally need to purchase packages with sequins. These materials look quite impressive and beautiful. Accessories list:
- Small sequins.
- Gel polish.
A few tips
Many girls are interested in how to rub glitter on gel polish. To transform the shade of nails with the indicated method, you should use simple tips:
- Prepare small sequins and a soft brush. The final look of the manicure directly depends on the materials used. That's whyyou need to pick up a soft and loose brush. This is due to the fact that when performing a stroke, the sequins should not be removed.
- The finer the material used, the brighter the finish will be. It is desirable that the sequins resemble dust as much as possible.
- Glitter should be rubbed into the sticky layer formed by colored gel polish.
- With a strong payoff of the pigment coating, the glitter is rubbed into the sticky layer left by the top.
- If gaps appear when applying the product, then they will not be visible under a layer of sequins.
- It is preferable to choose a gel polish with the most pronounced sticky layer that forms after application.
How to do a manicure step by step
The preparatory procedure is identical to the usual use of manicure products. But in general, rubbing glitter into gel polish is represented by the following steps:
- Apply base coat.
- Cover the nail plates with a thin layer of gel polish.
- Dry under the lamp for 2 minutes.
- Glitter should be applied tightly. This is done in such a way as to actually pour them with a brush. All ends and ends should be processed.
- Brush in the glitter while shaking off excess.
- Cure in the lamp for 30 seconds.
- Cover with two thin coats of finish.
Rubbing glitter into gel polish should be done with quick movements and resemble surface grinding. This must be done carefully. Sequins should not form a rough surface orpeek out from behind her. Otherwise, it will cause a rather unpleasant sensation, interfere with the fingers.
This is how the glitter is rubbed into the gel polish. The techniques described in the article step by step allow you to perform a spectacular manicure without any special material costs. This decor also does not require a lot of time.