Agates are ornamental stones that have been used in jewelry for more than one millennium. And there are a number of reasons for this: they are beautiful, graceful, easy to process and at the same time are not so expensive. These stones are often used to create various souvenirs and jewelry, but agate earrings are especially popular. This jewelry looks very impressive and fits almost any style of clothing.
How to choose agate earrings by zodiac sign?
Despite the variety of types of this stone, astrologers do not recommend wearing it to Aries and Sagittarius. Agate will bring excessive nervousness and fussiness to these signs of the zodiac, which will interfere with the achievement of goals. For everyone else, the stone has a rather beneficial effect.
- Taurus. Blue, black or white agate brings good he alth to representatives of this sign.
- Gemini. People born under this constellation must wear the stone constantly as a talisman. Red agate calms and allows you to collect your thoughts even in difficult situations.
- Cancer. This sign of the zodiac, agate gives self-confidence, and also helps to make a good impression on others. It is recommended to set the stone in gold or silver.
- Lions. The stone is neutral to this constellation, but can be charged with energy, and then feed its owner. It is not recommended to wear in a tense situation.
- Virgo. Representatives of this constellation should choose yellowish, golden-orange or purple stones. Such agates help virgins find true love and find happiness.
- Scales. The stone helps this sign to regain self-control, gives softness to the character and helps to make the right decisions.
- Scorpio. Representatives of this sign should choose black agates. Such stones help to achieve success in all areas of life.
- Capricorn. Red, brown or green agate is most suitable for this sign. The stone will endow its owner with calmness, the ability to firmly make a decision, and also give good spirits.
- Aquarius. Stones of gray and blue tint will help protect yourself from accidents, disasters and accidents.
- Pisces. This zodiac sign should choose jewelry with gray, blue, blue and lilac agates. But you do not need to wear these stones all the time. It is better to wear such jewelry in especially solemn or romantic occasions.
How to choose jewelry?
There isa few basic rules to help you choose the most suitable agate earrings:
- Round face shape. In this case, round jewelry with a convex shape should be avoided. These earrings visually enlarge the face. It is better to give preference to rectangular, flat or elongated jewelry. They will help visually lengthen the shape of the face.
- Oval shape. In this case, almost any earrings will do.
- Rectangular shape. For such a face, you should not pick up long hanging models, as well as drop earrings.
- Square shape. Oval-shaped or drop-shaped earrings will help visually soften the face.
When choosing jewelry, pay attention to the earlobe. If it is large, then flat-shaped jewelry should be preferred. For a small lobe, elongated earrings will be ideal. Remember that properly selected jewelry will help complete the image, as well as hide flaws and highlight advantages. So before buying, consider all the nuances.
Relevance for all time
Silver earrings with agate are a classic piece of jewelry that has been in fashion for several centuries. Such costume jewelry surprisingly combines the brilliance of the precious metal with the mystery and depth of the mineral. Such jewelry is considered an indicator of luxury and prosperity.
At the same time, green agate in a silver frame looks most impressive. Such a stone is not inferior in beauty to precious emeralds. But the mineral has oneadvantage is a rather low price. Therefore, almost all fashionistas can afford such jewelry. The most relevant models of recent years are small studs with stones, as well as long earrings with several polished minerals in metal cabochons.
Gold earrings with black agate have recently gained great popularity. The noble metal perfectly sets off the depth and beauty of the mineral, giving the jewelry a truly royal splendor. As for the shape of the products, retro models are now in vogue. Earrings with black agate in the form of a carnation with a gold base and a round, smooth and shiny mineral are wildly popular. If the model uses an English clasp, then in most cases the shackle is decorated with cubic zirkonia or other transparent stones.
No less popular are jewelry with massive carved minerals. At the same time, veined agates look much more spectacular, but they also cost several times more. Another fashion trend of recent seasons is matte agate. Earrings with such a mineral are quite massive and in them the stone often reaches the middle of the neck. The shape of the agates is regular and drop-shaped.
What goes with jewelry?
These minerals are quite unassuming and versatile and can be combined with almost any other jewelry. But sets made up of agates look more impressive. In this case, you can use several shades of stones at once.
Agates perfectly complementjewelry made of wood, iron, and also combined with blue sapphires, amber, pearls, topazes, emeralds, turquoise and sardonyx.
How to care for jewelry?
Agate, like any ornamental mineral, is fragile. Therefore, it must be protected from direct sunlight, as well as contact with sharp and scratching objects. In addition, you should not drop jewelry, because this can lead to the fact that the mineral will break or scratch. It is better to store agate earrings in a box.
Jewellery should be cleaned with special care. For these purposes, use a soft cloth or GOI paste. Do not use ordinary jewelry mixtures, because they can harm the mineral.