As you know, nature itself gives the most useful components for care products, and bee products are no exception. They have long been used not only for the treatment of diseases, but also for cosmetic purposes. According to multiple reviews, a honey face mask allows you to restore beauty, freshness and youth to the epidermis, and also fights various skin problems. Let's look at the benefits of honey for the skin and how to use it properly in masks.
- Since honey has a cleansing effect, regular use will help get rid of acne and blackheads. And also perfectly cope with the problem of bags under the eyes.
- Honey is absorbed into the lower layers of the skin, thanks to this, the honey face mask allows you to clean the pores, namely to eliminate impurities and excess oil.
- Moisturizes the skin, so the necessary moisture will help keep it from breaking outwrinkles.
- Means based on honey tone and soothe the epidermis.
- Effective for all skin types.
Before making honey face masks at home, be sure to read the contraindications.
- Allergic reactions to a bee product or other components of a cosmetic product.
- Not recommended for diabetics.
- Vasodilation is also a reason to refuse such masks.
How to properly apply and rinse
There is nothing difficult in applying a honey mask on the face at home, even a beginner can handle this task.
- Before using a cosmetic product, first of all get rid of makeup and dirt. To do this, you can use special lotions or tonics.
- It is recommended to apply the product in the evening, after taking a warm shower, when the skin is steamed and the pores are open.
- Masks must be applied carefully to avoid getting into the eye area, otherwise you can harm the skin of the eyelids.
- A honey face mask is applied with massage movements, and the exposure time is no more than thirty minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water, skin should receive a contrast wash.
- After the procedure, a nourishing cream is applied.
Wrinkle treatment honey face mask
This recipe will help not only get rid of wrinkles,but also moisturize the skin.
To prepare, you will need one tablespoon of bee product, egg yolk and 10 milligrams of cream.
Before, beat the egg with a whisk, then carefully pour in the cream and the main component. After everything is well mixed, apply the product for fifteen minutes. For an effective anti-wrinkle honey face mask, it is recommended to apply it no more than three times in ten days.
This product is great for reducing inflammation and getting rid of acne.
Recipe 1. Required Ingredients:
- dairy product (cottage cheese) - 50 grams;
- three tablespoons of honey;
- fresh aloe juice - 50 milligrams;
- one egg yolk.
Before making a honey mask for the face, grind the cottage cheese. Then all other products are added and gently mixed. The finished product is applied to the epidermis, after twenty minutes you can wash it off.
10 grams of crushed cinnamon will require a couple of tablespoons of honey, which should be melted so that it is liquid. The finished composition is applied for a quarter of an hour. It is recommended to apply no more than seven times a month.
3. The necessary tinctures can be purchased at the pharmacy. So, ready-made tinctures of aloe and calendula, as well as a bee product, are mixed in equal proportions. Mix and apply for a quarter of an hour on clean skin. Rinse off this product first with warm and then cool water.
Let's look at several recipes for whitening face masks with honey.
1. The following components are carefully mixed: 10 grams of chamomile inflorescences (chopped), no more than three drops of peroxide and a couple of tablespoons of the main component. Spread the prepared gauze with the composition and apply for fifteen minutes.
2. In equal proportions, they take the bee product, the pulp of fresh cucumber squeezed from the juice and cottage cheese (1 tablespoon each). After everything is mixed, add a few drops of lemon oil. The exposure time of the mask is about twenty minutes.
3. The juice from the apple is preliminarily squeezed, and the beekeeping product is heated. The products are mixed in a one-to-one ratio. The gauze is moistened in the resulting liquid and applied to the face for ten minutes.
Aspirin Honey Face Mask
It is necessary to grind three pills to a powder. Then carefully add one tablespoon (tablespoon) of boiled water and melted bee product. The mixed mass is applied to the skin and wait until it dries, only after that it can be washed off.
According to reviews, a face mask of aspirin and honey on the epidermis has a double effect, namely, it eliminates redness from acne and how a scrub cleanses the skin.
First, grind the ginger. For 100 milligrams of the liquid main product, you need 40 grams of the root. For oily skin type, you can add a little fermented milk product (kefir). Ready compositionapplied to the epidermis and washed off after twenty minutes.
Honey face mask with banana pulp is rich in vitamins. It helps to get rid of dryness and pigmentation.
Banana is combined with one tablespoon of bee product and beaten with a mixer. The finished mixture is applied in a thick layer on the skin and washed off after fifteen minutes.
Face mask with honey and egg perfectly moisturizes and normalizes complexion.
One teaspoon of bee product is heated in a water bath and allowed to cool slightly. Then carefully pour in the yolk, while stirring well. A warm mixture is applied to the face, washed in fifteen minutes. This cosmetic product is recommended to be used no more than five times a month.
Honey Lemon Face Mask is great for acne and is suitable for all skin types.
1. The following products are mixed in equal proportions: fresh lemon juice, baking soda and honey. Gently apply the finished mixture for literally ten minutes. If there is discomfort in the form of a burning sensation, it is urgent to wash off the mask.
2. For 50 milligrams of melted main ingredient, you will need twenty grams of dry yeast, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a few drops of peroxide. It is necessary to withstand no more than ten minutes.
3. In equal proportions take lemon juice and cool green tea. A teaspoon of liquid honey is carefully poured there and applied for twenty minutes.
With dairy products
Face masks "honey + milk and dairy products" perfectly nourish, cleanse and make the skin velvety.
- Warm components (honey and milk) are mixed in equal proportions. The cosmetic product is applied immediately after preparation for literally fifteen minutes.
- This tool will help to deeply cleanse the skin. Crushed oatmeal must be poured with warm milk until swelling, and then add a little melted honey. After that, all components are gently mixed, applied for ten minutes.
2. Sour cream.
- The following products are mixed in equal proportions: fat sour cream, liquid honey and olive oil. Apply for fifteen minutes.
- This recipe requires radish, it is crushed on a fine grater and squeezed out of excess juice. The resulting slurry and dairy product are mixed in equal amounts, and then a little honey is poured in. The exposure time of the mask is a quarter of an hour.
- One tablespoon of sour cream and honey is taken, as well as 50 grams of chopped fresh cucumber and a few drops of lemon juice. All products are mixed and applied for fifteen minutes.
You can also use yogurt to make he althy cosmetics. It is mixed in equal proportions with honey and applied for a quarter of an hour.
In a ratio of 1:2, combine the main ingredient with a fermented milk product (kefir), addegg white and apply the finished composition for fifteen minutes.
5. Cottage cheese.
- Great vitamin mask recipe. To prepare it, you will need the same amount of cottage cheese and chopped strawberries, when mixed well, a little melted honey is added to the finished mass. Apply such a gruel for no more than ten minutes.
- Pre-finely chop fresh sorrel, you will need one tablespoon. A little honey, one egg white and 30 grams of a dairy product are also added there. Cosmetic is applied for twenty minutes.
- Juice is made from parsley. In equal parts, mix with cottage cheese and add a little honey. Can be washed off after fifteen minutes after application.
Masks with fresh fruits (berries)
An excellent combination for vitamin masks is a bee product and fruits (berries). You can add raspberries or strawberries (strawberries), apricots or peaches, kiwi or currants, bananas. Berries are used both as juice and in the form of gruel.
For cooking, the selected fruit is mixed in equal proportions with olive oil, and then honey (liquid) is added.
The duration of the full course does not exceed two months, while the procedures are done once a week, and the mixtures are applied for no more than half an hour.
No less effective are cleansing cosmetics in the form of a honey-based scrub.
1. For 50 milligrams of liquid honey, take one teaspoon of coffeethick. Everything is thoroughly mixed and applied with massaging movements on clean skin of the face. After half an hour, the product is washed off and a nourishing cream is applied. This procedure is done once every seven days.
2. This recipe uses products by skin type:
- for oily epidermis, sea s alt is taken;
- for sensitive, dry - crushed cinnamon;
- for normal skin - sugar.
The selected product is mixed in equal amounts with honey and applied with gentle movements for fifteen minutes.
Not only masks are made from honey, but also excellent face creams, the preparation of which is not difficult.
1. The easiest way, suitable for all skin types. A little honey and a few drops of your favorite essential oil are added to the baby cream. The shelf life is short - about five days, provided that the finished product is in a cool place.
2. The following recipe will help to give silkiness and restore a he althy complexion. Foods needed: 50 milligrams fresh milk, a couple of egg yolks, one teaspoon each of rose petal infusion and bee product.
All ingredients are whipped with a mixer.
3. The cream is suitable for dry skin types. The pumpkin is boiled and mashed from it, you will need 0.5 cups. Next, add one tablespoon of honey and butter (butter). Gently mix everything with a blender.
4. Rejuvenating cream. A couple of lemons are peeled, from the pulpjuice is squeezed out, and the zest is crushed and poured with boiling water for a day. The next day, filter and add one teaspoon of honey and olive oil, 50 milligrams of milk and decoction of rose petals to lemon water. Lastly, juice from the pulp of lemons and a couple of tablespoons of cologne are added. All components are thoroughly mixed with a mixer.
5. Wrinkle cream. For this recipe, you will need a couple of tablespoons of powdered seaweed, which can be purchased at a pharmacy. They add a teaspoon of honey and fresh orange juice, as well as protein (egg). All components are whipped with a mixer, the finished cream is stored in a cool place.
First of all, remember that bee products are allergens. Therefore, before applying a cosmetic product, it is recommended to do a sensitivity test.
Masks always use fresh products with a good shelf life, and the finished product is applied immediately after production.
It is impossible to heat honey in metal containers, ceramic dishes are taken for this, it is done in a steam bath.
To prevent the bee product from losing its medicinal properties, it is not heated above 50 degrees.
While the mask is applied to the skin, you should lie down and relax.
For convenience, all hair is collected in a bun.
Cosmetics are applied along the massage lines and only on clean skin. And in order to open the pores, a terry towel is applied for a few minutes, whichpre-soaked in hot water.
If the product turned out to be liquid, you can soak gauze in it and put it on your face.
Sweet procedures are done no more than seven times a month, and the full course of treatment does not exceed 8 weeks.
All the pros and cons were discussed in this article, and the recipes presented are a path to beauty that is quite accessible to everyone. If you follow the cooking tips, the effect will be visible after a couple of sessions. You will spend a little of your time, and the skin will thank you with a he althy look.