What hairstyle can be more versatile than a regular bun made with an elastic band or a donut? It is suitable for both going out, and for walking, playing sports, business meetings. But what to do if the classic beam is tired? Try making some smaller buds (traditionally two) by experimenting a bit with their variations. Consider how to make two bunches on the sides.
Which buds suit different types of women?
So, the owners of a thin long neck can afford almost any bunches: from small ones located at the base of the neck to lush ones at the back of the head. If you don't want to emphasize its length, or even try to hide it, go for the first option.
Girls who cannot boast a thin swan neck can use medium height and low volume.
Don't forget to consider your height too. So, short girls will look rather ridiculous with high lush buns, it is better to give preference to cones collected from light curls just below the back of the head.
Tall ladies can affordallow both a high bun with a "donut" to emphasize growth, and a low bun if you do not want to emphasize it.
What you need for work
Before you figure out how to make two buns on the sides and what their types are, you need to prepare for creating a hairstyle. In order to be satisfied with her, you will need:
- Mousse or hair foam.
- Medium hold polish.
- Studs and thin elastic bands.
- Accessories (optional).
Two traditional buns
To begin with, we offer the easiest and most common way to create hairstyles. Its algorithm is quite simple:
- Comb your hair beforehand and add some mousse or foam.
- Part or slash (depending on your preference).
- Take one piece in hand, tie a strong high ponytail.
- Start twisting and wrapping your hair.
- Hide the tip and fix the bundle with an elastic band or hairpins.
- They must be inserted vertically, gradually turning in the horizontal direction.
- You can decorate the resulting bump with additional accessories (for example, a hairpin or a small bow).
- Do the same with the second part. When the hairstyle is ready, sprinkle two bunches with varnish.
You can choose almost any accessory as a decoration: from classic bows and ribbons to large barrettes and bright headbands.
Bunches of "doodles"
No less elegant andeasy to perform hairstyle that does not require special skills, includes only a few steps:
- Also divide your hair into two parts, choosing a parting that is more successful for you.
- Divide the first of them into several small strands (3-6, depending on the volume of hair).
- Twist your hair into tight bundles and secure with pins.
- Use the varnish and repeat the above steps with the second part. The bundles are ready!
This hairstyle does not require additional accessories.
It is the classic bumps that are the most strict option, suitable for business meetings or regular office attire. See how to make two side buns in this style:
- Part your hair in two (preferably a straight parting).
- Both parts must be divided into three strands (the front should be larger than the back).
- From a large part of the hair we make a tight tail, we begin to wrap it around the elastic band.
- Leaving a small loop, we thread the tip into it and tighten it tightly.
- We hide the ends there, securing with a hairpin.
- We start wrapping the side strands around the bundle in turn.
- We fix the resulting hairstyle with varnish.
The same algorithm can be done with braids, after creating them from free strands.
Bunches of curls
Going on a romantic date or a walk around the city? You may well use the following option, for which you need:
- Dry and straighten hair.
- Use a large diameter curling iron to create big waves.
- Divide the hair into two parts and make two high ponytails without threading them all the way through the elastic for the last time.
- Spread the two resulting loops and fasten their tips at the base of the cone.
This hairstyle can be accessorized with satin ribbons or flat colorful barrettes.
Bunches combined with loose hair
Long straight or slightly wavy hair is a great way to complement two buns. Separate the strand intended to create the cone in advance (you can collect the tail for convenience). The remaining steps must be performed according to the above recommendations. Loose hair with buns is a pretty fresh solution for noisy parties and other events.
Additional parts for double buns
How to make two bunches on the sides, giving them an extra twist? Try referring to one or more of the following details:
A bun with a zigzag parting will make your hairstyle more interesting than a classic straight parting.
Negligence is now popular not only in clothes. Many stylists believe that beautiful hairstyles do not have to be perfectly neat. Try to make the bump look like you were going at the last moment before leaving the house.
3. unusual colorhair.
Remember the style of Japanese anime, this approach to creating hairstyles will make the image more interesting and playful.
4. Straight bangs.
If you have straight bangs, bumps of any kind and size will look advantageous when neatly styled.
5. Side parting with loose hair.
Be sure to try this technique, and don't worry if one of the cones is a little smaller than the other.
6. Low buns.
If the type of low beams suits you (we talked about this at the beginning of the article), feel free to make them for any event. This idea will make you stand out.
7. Strands near the face.
Do you have oblique bangs, a ladder haircut, or just short strands around your face? Try not to hide them in a bump, but on the contrary, dissolve them, thereby complementing your image.
8. Big braids.
Try braiding from the neck to the base of each bun. They can be both ordinary French and openwork. Moreover, slightly disheveled volumetric bunches are more suitable for the second ones, and more accurate cones are for the first ones. Another relevant option is a fishtail (neatness in this case is not necessary).
9. Large bunches.
Some girls can afford this technique due to the thickness of their hair, while others can make a bun with a roller. In any case, the hairstyle will please you with volume.
The above techniques will help make the result more interesting and original. Do not forgetonly that any hairstyle should match the situation. After all, it is unlikely that a specific hair color will be appropriate for a business meeting.
So, a two-bun hairstyle is really applicable for many ladies who follow current trends and try to add variety to their style. Try different variations, and you will definitely find the best way for yourself and understand: beautiful hairstyles can be simple.