If your hair is very frizzy, you can make it smooth by keratin straightening. After such a procedure, it is imperative to use shampoos to wash your hair, in which there is no foaming substance in the form of sodium lauryl sulfate. Estel sulfate-free shampoo will prolong the effect of even hair. Moreover, this tool does not harm the curls, but on the contrary, gently cleanses them and fills them with valuable substances. What types of Estel Professional brand shampoos are in demand? Let's consider this issue in more detail.
Features and benefits of Estel shampoos
Estel Professional is a well-known brand that produces hair care products. Professional products have all the certificates that confirm their quality and high safety. Estelle sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses the curls of impurities, nourishes them with keratin, vitamins and minerals.
The company produces lines of products for different types of hair, so you can choose a shampoo based on your needs. Most elite beauty salons prefer this particular brand. Shampoo "Estelle" 1000 ml, as a rule, is used in hairdressing salons. Smaller volumes are suitable for home use. First you need to understand whether the product is suitable for hair. If it copes with all the tasks set, you can safely purchase a larger volume. It is also worth noting that it is more profitable from the financial side.
The benefits of Estel shampoos without SLS
Estel Professional products have many advantages over other well-known brands. Pluses include:
- Affordable cost and high quality.
- Effective cleansing of hair and scalp.
- Feeding hair with useful substances that make it stronger and shinier.
- Harmless composition.
- A large assortment allows you to choose a product according to your needs.
- Economy. Despite the absence of sodium lauryl sulfate, the product foams well. One bottle is enough for a long period of use.
- Hypoallergenic. Almost all components are of natural origin, so the risk of allergic reactions is minimal.
- Pleasant scent with no hint of harsh chemicals.
To achieve excellentresults and give your hair a radiant and he althy look, you need to use not only the right Estel sulfate-free shampoo, but also a mask with a balm from the same line.
Pros and cons of sulfate-free shampoos
Shampoos that contain sodium lauryl sulfate lather well and wash hair until it “squeaks”. Such products cleanse the scalp and curls from pollution, but at the same time harm them. Sulfates dehydrate the skin, destroy the hair structure, activate the sebaceous glands. Many cosmetic brands produce shampoos that do not contain such harmful components. Sulfate-free shampoos have many benefits:
- preserve the protective layer of the skin;
- moisturize and nourish the epidermis and hair;
- prolong color fastness;
- prevent dandruff and hair loss;
- activate hair growth, add volume;
- delicately cleanse hair, have a healing effect.
The plus of Estel sulfate-free shampoos is that they can improve the condition of the hair in a short period. If we refer to consumer reviews, then the conclusion follows that such funds still have some drawbacks. These include insufficient foaming and high consumption. Another disadvantage is the high cost.
Estelle shampoo composition
The list of components of Estel brand shampoos contains nicotinic acid, which strengthens hair follicles and preventsfallout. If you regularly wash your hair with such a tool, the hair will actively grow and become noticeably thicker. Some shampoos contain a balm, so washing alone will be enough.
Estel shampoo contains:
- Wheat protein. Improves the structure of curls, nourishes them, normalizes the balance of the epidermis.
- Citric acid, dimethyl selenium, Bis-PEG-18 methyl ester. Promotes smoothness and easy combing of strands.
- Hexyldecanol. Replenishes moisture deficiency.
- Methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone. Have an antibacterial effect.
In the purple shampoo "Estelle" there is an aniline dye Acid violet. Gives the cleaning product a purple tint. Designed for toning curls.
Types of Estel Professional shampoos
Estelle brand produces various hair care products. All of them have their own characteristics. Estel Lady Winter shampoo eliminates the static effect in winter. This remedy contains sulfates, but it contains other useful components that suppress its negative effects. The product does not dry out curls and does not provoke itching.
To give the strands the desired shade, you can use the products of the Color & Revive and Color & Shine line. The first option is suitable for restoring damaged hair and preserving the color of dyed curls. The second line can be usedto give hair a he althy glow.
For blondes, the company has developed Prima Blonde shampoo. Washing product eliminates yellowness, protects blond hair from darkening, gives them a light silver tint.
Alpha Homme Estel Professional Menthol Shampoo is designed for sensitive scalp. Designed to promote hair growth. Due to the menthol extract, a refreshing effect is achieved.
How to use shampoo without SLS?
Estel Otium Aqua Mild shampoo is suitable for hair care after keratin straightening. The product is based on a complex with betaine and amino acids. It contains no sulfates, making it suitable for daily use.
Shampoo copes with the following tasks:
- Moisturizes and repairs dry, porous hair.
- Normalizes the water-fat balance of the epidermis. Has an antistatic effect.
- Heals curls, gives them shine, silkiness.
- Infuses hair with moisture without weighing it down.
- Does not wash out keratin from the hair, prolongs the effect of the straightening procedure.
Use Estel shampoo as follows.
- First, rinse your hair with clean water.
- Then you need to collect a little washing product, lather it and apply it to your hair.
- After a good massage, the residue should be washed off and shampooed again.
- Rinse your hair with cool water to finish.
It is also worth noting that Estel shampoo from the lineOtium Aqua is designed for all hair types. The reviews say that in order to prolong the effect of keratinization, it is advisable to use Estel Otium iNeo-Crystal, and for colored hair, purchase Estel Curex shampoo without SLS.
The price of Estel shampoo with a volume of 1000 ml ranges from 900-1000 rubles. A bottle of 200 ml will cost 300-400 rubles.
Professional hair care products differ from mass-market products in that they contain gentle components and substances that fill the hair with moisture, nourish it, and do not cause allergic reactions.
Sulfate-free shampoos produced by the Estel Professional brand are suitable for any type of hair. Their reviews mention their high efficiency. You can be satisfied with the first noticeable results already after several washing procedures - the hair will gain shine, strength, smoothness and a he althy look. To feel all these positive changes, you must definitely choose a cleanser in accordance with your hair type.