Outlet shopping is a unique format for effective shopping opportunities, a kind of shopping malls focused primarily on the sale of branded clothing with big discounts all year round! Outlet Village Pulkovo - is no exception. There are many discount centers in St. Petersburg, but the outlet, which houses all the leading European clothing brands, opened in the northern capital not long ago. Outlet Village Pulkovo ("Outlet Village Pulkovo"), reviews of which are extremely positive, is the first outlet format trading platform in St. Petersburg. But is it really that close to its European counterparts? To understand what are the advantages of this type of trade and what are the distinctive features of Outlet Village Pulkovo, we will study in more detail the principle of operation of such sites and highlight a few facts about the St. Petersburg complex.
Marketers have identified two types of outlets:
- Factory-outlet - trade directly from the manufacturer, the so-called factory outlet.
- Moll-outlet - "brandeddiscount centers", which, unlike many regular discount stores, sell only high-quality, not discounted models. Most often, such stores offer customers unsold collections from past seasons.
Despite the fact that the creation of outlets is the work of the United States, many tourists from all over the world, including US citizens, prefer to make bargains in European outlets, because there are certain " prestige rules. So, for example, in the European outlet you will not find a single thing with a hole or protruding threads. For products with the most minor defects, there are other store formats.
Outlet Village Pulkovo
Thus, it becomes quite clear that people come to the outlets for first-class quality goods. Another reason for the attractiveness - huge discounts regardless of the season! "Outlet Village Pulkovo" - An unparalleled shopping experience in St. Petersburg, attracting hundreds of buyers thanks to its unique design, so in harmony with the general historical and architectural trend of the city. The exterior decoration of this atypical shopping center embodies the architectural motifs of classicism. "Outlet Village Pulkovo" is a real town, consisting of spacious and cozy pavilions in the open air. Paving stones, flower beds, lanterns and fountains - allit becomes a wonderful decoration for a comfortable European shopping experience.
Outlet Village (Pulkovo) offers its visitors premium, luxury and casual brands with discounts of up to seventy percent all year round. The St. Petersburg complex has household goods and even grocery stores. On the territory there is a spacious, and most importantly - free parking, children's play areas, several restaurants and cafes.
Addresses and contacts
The only disadvantage for a large number of buyers may be the location of this shopping complex, however, Outlet Pulkovo Village, whose address is Pulkovskoe shosse, building 60, building 1, takes care of the convenience of its customers. Therefore, potential buyers are offered several options for routes at once. Both by personal and public transport you can get to the Outlet Pulkovo Village shopping center. How to get to it? Below is the detailed information.
- From the city center (stop between the Four Seasons Hotel and St. Isaac's Cathedral) you can get on the branded bus taxi "Outlet Village". The bus schedule is presented on the store's website, where you can also order a bus ticket online or purchase it on the spot at a price of 150 rubles or 250 rubles (from the destination and back).
- Using public transport: from the metro station "Moskovskaya" by fixed-route taxi No. K-33 (stop at house 197 on Moskovsky Prospekt).The fare is forty rubles.
- Pulkovo Outlet can be reached by car in less than an hour from anywhere in the city (excluding traffic jams), if you follow Moskovskoye Highway to Pobeda Square, then turn off to Pulkovskoye Highway (five and a half kilometers). Follow the signs to follow the exit. If you are going to visit the outlet, leaving the Leningrad region, you will need to drive along the Pulkovskoye highway to the city sign, then turn right twice.
From Sunday to Friday, the outlet is open from ten in the morning until nine in the evening, except for Saturday, when the mall is open an hour longer.