Makeup perfectly complements any image of a girl and corrects flaws that you really want to hide. It is safe to say that almost everything depends on the make-up - that is why it is important to know how to apply the tone correctly, do eye and eyebrow makeup. Each girl has her own make-up, but there are certain techniques and make-up schemes that can be followed to create a stunning look.
The most important rules to know
There are basic principles of eye makeup that absolutely every girl needs to know. If you follow them, you can add a unique and brilliant image. Therefore, before disassembling makeup schemes step by step, let's look at this:
- Remember: if you have an emphasis on the eyes, you need to make the lips more neutral, and, conversely, keep the eye makeup minimal and natural when using bright lipstick. This is the most important rule in makeup. Remember the accents!
- Eye makeup is bestuse two or three shades.
- The method of applying shadows, of course, depends directly on the shape of your eyelid. As are the arrows. With the help of different makeup techniques, you can visually change the eyes: make them longer and wider. Decide which eye shape you have to get the most perfect eye makeup.
- Almost everything depends on shading. Remember that thorough shading is the key to successful and attractive eye makeup. Next, you will see makeup schemes and photos and make sure that shading is an extremely important moment in all makeup.
- Do you know what a primer is? You need to apply it not only on the face, but also on the eyelids. This will protect your delicate skin and enhance the durability of your eye makeup. If you don't have a special primer, try using your regular foundation on your eyelids.
Makeup and eye color
Perform eye makeup based on your skin tone and eye color. For example, green eyes are ideally accentuated by red, purple, pink and copper colors, but almost all colors are suitable for brown eyes. Brown eyes will look especially good with blue and green shadows: this will add depth and expressiveness to the look. But blue-eyed people should choose brown, peach and gold colors.
Which brushes to use for eyeshadow?
There are a huge number of different makeup brushes, each of which is most effective in a particular task. There are also various tools for applying shadows. Therefore, before considering the variousmakeup schemes with shadows, let's deal with brushes:
- The first brush is the basic eyeshadow brush. As a rule, it has soft bristles and a rounded tip, ideal for applying shadows. At the same time, they should be distributed evenly and not irritate the delicate skin of your eyelids.
- But the blending brush is a fluffy brush with a rounded tip that can be used to blend and blend different colors.
- There is also an eyeliner brush. It is small and thin - just right for applying any kind of eyeliner.
- Special eye crease brush - a small and dense brush with a small pointed tip, convenient for applying shadows exactly to the crease of the eyelid.
- The angled brush is perfect not only for shaping eyebrows, but also for applying eyeshadow to the lash line.
Various shadow textures
You probably know that shadows, like any cosmetics, are different and have not only different shades, but also their own texture. On this basis, shadows can be divided into several types:
- Cream shadows are the most finger-friendly and great for all beginners. They can also be applied as a base for the eyelids. They are great for creating solid color makeup.
- But loose shadows with a dry texture require more experience in application. With their help, bright and evening makeup looks are created.
- Dry pressed shadows apply without problems and blend perfectly.
Scheme and technique of eye makeup: natural make-up
Let's start with the simplest: natural "no-make-up" makeup. There is no need to use tons of eyeliner, massive mascara and shadows with shimmering particles. In such makeup, you use a minimum of means with which you can get the most natural look. Remember: no bright shadows, arrows and shadows with a shimmer! Opt for a nude make-up style using peach, brown and light gray shades.
- First you need to work on your skin tone: apply foundation, hide unwanted skin imperfections, use concealer to hide dark bags under the eyes and apply primer and a little of the same foundation on the eyelids. Do not neglect the base: it does not allow the shadows to roll and increases the durability of the product.
- Curl your lashes with a curler for a beautiful curl.
- You can skip this step if you want, but with shadows that are closer to your skin tone, you can slightly darken the crease of the eyelid, and apply the lightest shade under the eyebrow and in the inner corner of the eye.
- Use a black eyeliner or black shadow to fill in between the lashes on the upper lid. This simple trick will visually make your eyelashes thicker.
- Apply some mascara to your eyelashes and comb them with a special brush.
This makeup can be used as your everyday.
Classic makeup scheme
Classic makeup is notin vain they called it classic: it is universal and suits absolutely everyone. The technique of applying shadows is the same, but you can experiment with colors!
- Apply the base color to the entire moving eyelid, the lightest shades are applied to the area under the eyebrow and to the inner corner of the eye.
- The crease of the eyelid is highlighted with the darkest shadows. The same shade of shadows is applied along the contour of eyelash growth.
- For an evening and most spectacular make-up, you can work out dark areas with an even darker color, for example, dark gray or even black.
- In evening makeup, you can also barely highlight the lower eyelid.
- Carefully draw the lash line: this way they will be visually thicker.
- Cover your lashes with mascara or even use false lashes with a curler.
This eye makeup tutorial is for beginners to learn the classic eyeshadow technique.
Let's take a look at another evening makeup scheme that you might like - smokey ice. Such a smoky make-up is considered one of the most popular among girls all over the world. Smokey ice is the effect of haze on the eyes. The classic version uses black colors, but you can also experiment with color, smoothly transitioning from light to dark. Rely on the color of your eyes - so you can get the most attractive and winning image. The following makeup scheme is suitable not only for black: try to do everything using the same technique with anothercolor. For example, using peach or pink shades, you can get a wonderful daytime look.
Classic Smokey Ice - Black
- Completely paint in black over the entire movable eyelid, lower lash line and mucosa.
- Then, use a fluffy brush to carefully blend the borders, creating a hazy effect.
- Apply brown shadows on the border of the resulting lines to make a smoother transition. Do the same on the lower eyelid.
- Under the brows and on the inner corner of the eye, apply highlighter or the lightest shadow in your palette.
- Make your lashes thick enough with mascara.
A universal makeup technique that looks no less impressive and suits absolutely everyone:
- First, prep your eyelids, apply primer and some foundation to the movable eyelid.
- On the upper eyelid, draw an arrow using brown or gray. Round it up, starting at the mid-lid line.
- Draw the surface behind the formed loop with the same color, as if painting over the outer corner.
- Going down, draw an arrow that will connect the upper eyelid with the lower one.
- Blend all strokes thoroughly.
- Draw the inner surface of the eyelid with a white pencil.
- You can draw an arrow on the movable eyelid.
- Apply mascara to lashes.
The name of makeup is certainly unusual, but in fact this technique is really common:
- Prepare the skin of the eyelids, apply foundation, light eyeshadow or highlighter to the inner corner of the eye and under the eyebrow.
- Arm with a beveled brush, and with its brown shadows, draw a line along the growth of the eyelashes, starting from the middle of the eyelid, and then pull it out. You can choose any length of the arrow as you like.
- The resulting tail will be an arrow in the shape of a triangle in the future. Starting from the tip, bring this line into the crease of the eyelid until about the middle. Blend everything thoroughly using a peach shade.
- The upper lash line needs to be made clear: to do this, draw it again with the same brown shadows. Fill the empty space of the tail with the same color. Blend the borders for a light haze effect.
- Color over the mucous membrane of the eyes with a light pencil to make the look wider and more expressive.
- Apply mascara to your lashes. You can screw them with a special tool.
A little about arrows
Eyes have different shapes, which means that there is no such technique for drawing arrows that would suit absolutely everyone. Arrows are the perfect makeup item that will make the eyes longer, bigger, and the look wider and more expressive. To begin with, we advise you to figure out the shape of the eye and which arrows are right for you, because everything is individual!
- For girls with classic eyes -almond-shaped - light arrows will do. Cover about one third of the lower eyelid with eyeliner or dark shadows. The resulting line should be extended closer to the crease of the eyelid. This line will become the direction of your arrow. Then draw a contour along the eyelashes, gradually thickening the arrow.
- If your eye corners are down, then remember: the ponytail should be large enough and directed towards the temple. The lower mucosa needs to be painted over with a black pencil, but this step is optional.
- To visually enlarge relatively small eyes, the tail of the arrow should be made elongated.
- Round eyes should be visually narrowed. The mucous membrane of the eye should be emphasized with a dark pencil or black eyeliner. The eyelash growth line should be painted over with a thin line, but the tail of the arrow should be as if horizontal, as if stretching your round eye.
- For girls with an impending eyelid, the arrows should be made wide, filling the entire visible surface of the eyelid.
- But girls with Asian appearance should have "cat-style" arrows. With eyeliner or a dark pencil, draw a contour around the eye, and direct the ponytails towards the temples.