Often due to lack of time and endless household chores, women do not have time to make an interesting hairstyle. Usually the arsenal is small: a three-strand braid, a bunch or a ponytail. But a stylish and original hairstyle does not always provide for the possession of the talent of hairdressing. Create stylish hairstyles with updos in a matter of minutes, any girl can do.
Beams have been trending for the past few years, and no modern girl can do without it while cleaning or doing other household chores. The beauty of the hairstyle lies in its visual aesthetics and elegance, which can be created in a few minutes. There are many variations to create a stylish and feminine beam. Some require a lot of effort and auxiliary devices, others are limited to the presence of a comb, rubber bands and a few invisible ones.
To create a beam you need:
- Twist the curls a little and gather them vertically at the crown.
- Twist the resulting tourniquet exactly in the area where the future hairstyle is supposed to be placed.
- Fix the resulting beam withelastic bands and straighten a little to get volume and a careless effect.
Following three simple steps, you got one of the simplest ways to style your hair with your hair (photo) for every day. The tourniquet can be replaced with a tail, so the bundle will last much longer.
Evening option: braid bun
To create it, you must first comb your hair well, but it is better to use a styling product with a strong hold.
- Make a high ponytail at the back of your head.
- Divide loose hair into 3 parts and weave a braid from each.
- Wrap them one by one around the bottom of the tail and fix them with invisibility in the process.
The proposed version of the hairstyle with tucked up hair is ideal for beauties with thick curls, as it is extremely problematic for owners of thin strands to make such beauty.
Greek hairstyles have been gaining popularity over the past few seasons. The success lies in the fact that they demonstrate femininity and make the image simple and romantic. Often girls do similar hairstyles with their hair tied up at a prom (a photo of such styling is below) or a wedding.
Many people think that its creation is too tiring - it is not suitable for everyday life. But this is not so, there are very easy hairstyles in this style.
Popular during the summer heat as it frees up the neck and forehead. For this hairstyle, you need a special elastic headband. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that even the owners of a bob haircut can make it.
- Put a bandage over loose and combed hair.
- Starting from the side, gradually tuck hair under the elastic, moving towards the center.
- Do the same with the other side.
- Sprinkle the final result of the prom hairstyle with strong fixation hairspray.
For office ladies
You can create a stylish look in a couple of minutes, the next hairstyle is proof of that. To create it, it is enough to carry out a few simple manipulations - and a business lady will appear in front of you in the mirror.
- Pull the hair at the back of the head into a high ponytail.
- Divide them into 2 parts and twist each into a strong tourniquet.
- Twist the bundles together.
- Fix the end of the business hairstyle with hair tied up with an elastic band.
Create a romantic look
The elegant hairstyle below is based on a regular ponytail.
- Pull hair as low as possible and make a slightly ponytail.
- The place where it is fixed, carefully divide in half.
- Pass the hair inward several times (into the gap obtained earlier).
- Then hide the ends of the hair between the top strands.
Similarupdo hairstyles can be decorated with a hairpin, a flower or a cute bow.
Easy headband braid
This option will look spectacular on hair of medium or longer length. The headband braid is suitable for business meetings, parties, friendly walks and a romantic dinner. The main thing is to choose the right outfit and accessories.
- First, wash and dry your curls. If they are pushy, use a styling tool.
- Comb them well so that the hair does not tangle in the process.
- In the temple area, divide the strand into 3 parts and apply styling foam. This trick will help keep your hair in place.
- The headband is woven in a simple way in the spikelet style, that is, new strands are gradually woven. An important rule: you need to grab the hair from the side of the bangs.
- When weaving the braid reaches the opposite temple, we begin to grab the strands from both sides.
- We bring the weaving to the required length. We fasten the end with an elastic band. Loose hair can be collected in a bun, wrapped in a rosette or with a large-diameter curling iron to make light curls.
Relevant this season hairstyles with bobbed hair: photo, description
Soft boho style waves, made for long and medium length hair, have become relevant since this spring.
Also help out during the wedding seasoncollected hairstyles. In summer, this hairstyle opens the neck, thereby relieving discomfort.
Classic of the genre: babette
This hairstyle appeared thanks to the talented Brigitte Bardot, and after so many years has not lost its popularity. Despite some, at first glance, complexity, you can make an elegant babette yourself at home.
- First you need to collect carefully combed and, if necessary, straightened hair in a high ponytail. If desired, it can be done below.
- Fix hair at the base with bobby pins and spritz with a little hairspray.
- Comb the bottom of your hair a bit (to add volume) and start rolling it into a roll.
- Fix the inside of the resulting hair roller with hairpins or invisible.
- Gently stretch the hair on different sides and fasten the edges in the same way.
- You can decorate a babette with a comb or a beautiful hairpin with rhinestones.
Another hairstyle, the braided babette, is perfect for a hot day.
To create it you will need a comb, varnish and hairpins.
- Any styling should be done on clean hair. Therefore, first wash and dry the head, then apply the foam along the entire length.
- We remove the bangs. If it is not there, we separate the strands from the crown to the forehead and from one temple to another. This part is required forcreating volume.
- We start to make the bouffant from below.
- Fix with invisibility.
- Leave the fixed pile alone and take on the main length of the hair.
- We divide it into two parts and weave a braid from each.
- We decorate our hairstyle with the received braids, wrapping around the previously made fleece.
- Fix the ends of the braids and hide them under the base.
- The resulting design can optionally be decorated with fresh flowers or studs with pearls. In any case, the image will turn out gentle and feminine.
As you can see, it is not difficult to create hairstyles with hair tied up at home. The main thing is some free time and the desire to always be beautiful.