Wave hairstyles have been quite popular for several seasons now. Why is this happening? First of all, because styling done in this way is considered harmless, and the hairstyle looks stylish and elegant.
It's no secret that the cold wave is a hairstyle that was popular back in the twenties. She was characterized by expressive waves and looked great on short straight hair.
This hairstyle can be done with special hairpins that are fixed on wet hair. To begin with, we apply mousse to the strands, and then we give the curls the desired shape with the help of hairpins. Be sure to dry your hair. Now we remove the hairpins. To fix the hairstyle, use a gel or varnish. By the way, such waves are usually made from the side.
In the fifties, the waves lose their expressiveness. And to create this version of the hairstyle, curlers are used. The positive thing here is that the “wave” hairstyle obtained in this way lasts much longer. So let's get started with the hair. Remember that the hair must be damp. On thestrands located at the crown, we make several curls (2-3). We do the same actions with the lower curls. After the hair is dry, remove the curlers. With the help of a hair brush, we give the hairstyle the desired shape. Fix with varnish.
Distinctive features of modern styling:
- Waves of various widths give shape to the styling.
- You can combine different waves: straight, transverse, oblique.
- The parting can be curly.
- You can use a variety of accessories to style your hair.
- Using special cosmetics containing herbal and mineral supplements, you can improve the condition of your curls.
Wave hairstyle. Modern styling
Currently, the "wave" hairstyle has become so popular that it has served as the basis for the emergence of various styling, for example, "straight waves". Its main distinguishing feature is that the waves are located along the parting.
Combined styling looks very interesting. The hair is divided into two parts using a side parting. The large side from the parting is characterized by the presence of oblique waves, the smaller one - by straight waves.
As for transverse waves, they also look very interesting. After all, the waves are located in a semicircle, not connecting. We make narrow waves on the front strands, and closer to the back of the head they should expand.
- In order to fix individual elements of the hairstyle, use an aerosol varnish.
- Sketch will help you make the perfect styling and get an excellent result.
- To better maintain styling when drying the strands, use a special mesh.
- The effect of "beach waves" can be achieved using French braids or spikelets. We braid two braids from wet hair and spray them with varnish. After they dry, they will need to be untwisted and fluffed up with your hands.
When choosing a hairstyle for special occasions, do not forget that the wave hairstyle is not only a great everyday option, but also a great evening option.