Everything in human society is cyclical, especially the fashion industry. What was popular and in demand in the distant seventies is returning to the shelves of true fashionistas, and now we are talking about flared trousers from the hip. Such attire is slimming and brings a touch of extravagance to the image. The main thing is to know what to wear flared trousers from the hip and how to combine them harmoniously.
The described pants appeared a century ago in the Navy. A similar style was chosen for practical purposes: during the performance of any chores on the deck, the legs could be easily rolled up so that they would not get wet. Some guys from the naval forces stitched the legs with wire to keep the shape itself and thereby attract the attention of adored girls. Later, the need for wide flared trousers from the hip disappeared.
The closhe reappeared at the beginning of the twentieth century. Then the robe was used not in army circles, buton the contrary - in civilian life. But there was no widespread distribution.
Special attention to flared trousers from the hip was paid only in the sixties. In general, the period of the 60-70s is considered golden for the mentioned clothes. Representatives of the hippie subculture gave the pants versatility and brought them into the ranks of unisex clothing. In addition, new variations came - from now on, the flare began with the knee line.
Flared trousers from the hip became the subject of a purely female wardrobe only in the 90s. Then the designers made the list of models more diverse, which made all fashionistas happy.
Among the significant characteristics of flared trousers from the hip, it is worth highlighting:
- length can reach the floor or be 7/8;
- goes well with any body type;
- not suitable for short ladies.
Many are wary of these pants and buy them only on certain occasions: for holidays or official meetings. It is worth noting that women's flared trousers from the hip and from the knee are the best option for combinations in everyday wardrobe. There are several reasons why shelf space among favorite things should be given to such clothes:
- Guaranteed visual lengthening of the legs, if you create an outfit with high heels (ideally pumps).
- High-rise trousers instantly remove a hanging belly and put the right emphasis on the waistline.
- Wide hips are beautifully hidden, due to the fact that the entire volume harmoniously goes to the bottom of the leg, themost balancing silhouette.
Thus, this element of the wardrobe will definitely appeal to connoisseurs of beauty. It remains only to find your partner among the variety of options.
Well, not only to beckon with classics, but also with a fresh trend. In stores, showrooms, even in the markets, you can find various variations that catch the eye with an unusual cut, an abundance of decorative elements, etc.
Mostly flared trousers are:
- from the hip (classic). The perfect match for tall women with curvy hips;
- from the knee. Looks good on girls with thin legs and a relatively straight waist.
Already these standards are being repelled when creating unique alternatives.
On catwalks and street style photos, flared jeans are often found, which are combined with sneakers, sneakers, pumps, ballet flats (in general, with any shoes). Such a decision brings novelty to the outfit and a certain protest against mass views on casual.
Stars and stylists opt for flared skinny. In this case, the trousers completely fit the leg and expand only at the ankle line. A good alternative for those who like standard tight pants.
And the most interesting thing for dessert is a palazzo. In the described model of trousers, the flare begins at the waist level. Wonderfully emphasize a slender figure and smooth out imperfections inlegs. Notable for the fact that they easily create the effect of a midi or maxi skirt.
When choosing "those" pants, you should also focus on color combinations. Conservatives will prefer monochrome, lovers of experiments - a bright color. Each solution has its own characteristics.
- Black is a universal color that will suit all occasions. Black high-waisted thigh-high flares will look good on both formal blouses and sporty crop tops.
- Grey and its fifty shades. Also will be a good companion in many occasions. For example, in a work environment, on a walk or at an interview. But this tone is very boring, so when creating a bow, you need to make a bright accent on the top or use accessories.
- Red. The burning shade and its pastel counterparts will catch the eyes of passers-by. Only in combinations you need to be careful and give preference to neutral colors.
- Beige is the new black. A very calm and gentle option will come in handy when going to the office, on a romantic date and a groovy walk with the girls on a summer evening.
Designers also make big bets on non-standard colors: blue, emerald, orange, pink, purple. This, of course, is a good choice only when images with your own wardrobe details are already in your head.
And in order not to suffer for a long time, you can get acquainted with some ideas in creating images, depending on the circumstances. First of all, it concerns the business sphere:work, interviews and established dress code. Standard black flared trousers from the knee or barely flared downwards are taken as the basis.
- Light light blue shirt with ¾ sleeves and standard black pumps with high heels. In addition, minimal jewelry and light curly hair will help.
- White t-shirt in linen style without decorative elements and a tweed jacket. Standard eyeglasses and classic silver watches work well as accessories.
- A weightless blouse with ruffles and puffed sleeves with a delicate floral print and the same favorite pumps. Since the emphasis is on outerwear, the hair is tied in a lower bun.
The described three outfits are the keys to career success. It must be remembered that in this case, minimalism in the selection of jewelry is acceptable.
Few people dare to wear flared trousers for an ordinary walk. And very much in vain, since flared trousers from the hip with a high fit are wonderfully combined with many ordinary things. So, you can use the following combinations:
- Standard plain T-shirt, pants with knee length closhe and pumps with glass heels. A wide black belt over a T-shirt, a clutch and dark ray-bans will help to add originality to the image;
- long sleeve sailor suit, flared jeans and white sneakers. A slightly sloppy tail and drop glasses will bring variety;
- dark longsleeve, jeans with a wide flare from the knee and a coat of medium length. Must-have accessories: sunglasses, small tote bag and pumps.
Isn't it wonderful? Not only do flared trousers elongate the figure and make them visually slimmer, they also go well with your favorite sneakers.
In this case, you need to include a little imagination. An infinite number of ideas that can be implemented for an important event. For example:
- high-waisted tweed hip flare trousers, milky patterned vintage blouse and chunky heels. A wide-brimmed burgundy hat, a small handbag and a few bracelets on the handle will add magic to the image;
- ivory chiffon turtleneck, beige trousers, flared from the hip with a strap. A touch of romance with a clutch, pumps and casual styling;
- velvet blouse of a dark shade with an open shoulder line, flared trousers from the knee, black high-heeled shoes. A sophisticated pendant complete with simple earrings will help highlight the elegance of the clavicles.
It is important that the eyes burn and the smile shines. And flared trousers will just add confidence to the girl.
Selection of accessories
The most important item is shoes. An ideal pair for flared trousers are pumps (a must-have for every day). Plimsolls or flats look good with denim.
The flare is already expressive in itself, so you need to be more modest in jewelry. Minimalist and cubist jewelry designproducts is the best solution. All the necessary things can be placed in a standard shopper or clutch.
You can also look at silk scarves and belts of any width. Such accessories will add some extravagance, tenderness and at the same time audacity to the created outfit.
Thus, do not be afraid and go around the shelves in stores. Girls' best friends are not diamonds, as many say, but flared trousers. And it's easy to verify this - you just need to find your model.