Today we will talk about how to choose a deodorant for a teenage girl. This is a rather serious question. But first I would like to talk about how the first deodorant appeared. After carefully considering the choice of funds for the girl.
The history of the creation of the first means of protection from sweat is deeply rooted in Ancient Egypt. In the book of the Egyptian queen Cleopatra, who became famous for her beauty, there is a remedy for unpleasant skin odors. She lubricated the armpit area with aromatic oils. She also described another remedy that is very reminiscent of a modern antiperspirant. It consisted of a mixture of cinnamon and citrus. Nefertiti also had her own recipe for "deodorant" - powdered red clay with the addition of aromatic oils. It can be noted that the Egyptians were not only the creators of remedies for unpleasant body odors, but also the first to come up with a way to remove hair.
The inhabitants of Ancient Rome also took care of the pleasant smell of their body. Small children were kept near the source of the unpleasant odor.fabric bags with the collection of dry fragrant flowers. But, of course, such pouches could veil odors, but not eliminate them.
Remarkably, sweat is not the cause of bad smell, but a number of bacteria. It is they who attack the selected secret. These bacteria secrete a waste product. That is the reason for the peculiar smell. And its intensity depends on the human microflora. She, as you know, is different for everyone.
The first innovative way to fight bacteria was soda, which successfully destroyed the environment favorable for their life. Then they began to use a kind of means with aluminum s alts. They clogged in the pores and blocked the exit of the liquid. Then oak decoction acted as an antiperspirant, which had the ability to tighten pores.
Deodorant, as such, appeared in 1887. Represented a creamy substance that had to be carefully rubbed into the skin. Its duration was no more than two hours. But, despite this, he enjoyed success with a more prosperous segment of the population.
In the late 19th century, an American inventor (whose name is still unknown) created the first deodorant in the form of MuM cream. And at the beginning of the 20th century, this company released the first perfumed antiperspirant. After another 20 years, perfumers have invented a product that can both control profuse sweating and hide an unpleasant smell.
ARRID has become a follower of MuM. In 1930 shelaunched the first anti-sweat cream.
Chase Products Co was the first to produce aerosol deodorant in 1948. But the idea with an aerosol can was probably borrowed from the Chase company, which back in 1927 produced some other product in them.
In 1952, the first roll-on deodorants appeared. This packaging design and method of use appealed to customers. After all, it was conveniently applied, and after application it was not necessary to wash hands, as after using creams.
The main component of modern antiperspirant is aluminum chloride hexahydrate. In standard cases, its content in the product is 10-17%. In a deodorant for excessive sweating, its concentration is 20-35%.
Sweating in adolescence
During puberty, it is very important to spend more time on your appearance, the he alth of your teeth, hair and skin, as the child grows rapidly. During this period, a figure is formed, the boys "become" a voice. At puberty, a person, as a rule, eats a lot of the wrong food - chips, crackers, soda and other unhe althy foods, moves a lot. This contributes to increased sweating.
Psycho-emotional instability at this age also leads to active secretion of sweat glands. In children, there is increased conflict, irritability and frequent mood swings - hormonal changes in the body. And as a result, the secret is produced in large quantities day and night.
Sweating in a child in adolescence, ifit is not associated with any diseases, it is primary localized hyperhidrosis. It manifests itself on the palms, feet and in the axillary region. To cope with an unpleasant odor, you must first teach a teenager to observe hygiene. At this age, they do not really listen to their parents, they may even abandon brushing their teeth.
Therefore, boys and girls need to instill a love of cleanliness from childhood so that self-care becomes a good and he althy habit. But children, as a rule, are overly mobile - school, physical education, sports sections, active walks. The smell of sweat can be a real disaster, causing ridicule from friends and classmates.
Deodorant is the right tool
Therefore, a deodorant for teenage girls is a must during puberty. The reviews of both parents and their little lady are true confirmation of this. The girls say that they can no longer do without such a product, since sweat is very often released, which deodorant fights well.
It is very important for a teenage girl that she looks good, she smells good. Therefore, at this age, an antiperspirant is very important to eliminate the smell of sweat.
Choosing natural deodorant for teenage girls
Now stores provide a huge selection of different deodorants - refreshing, antibacterial, disinfectant and drying. They are available in the form of sticks, creams, gels and aerosols.
But not all of them are suitable for regular use in adolescence. Often these funds includecomponents harmful to the body - farnesol, triclosan and aluminum s alts, which act quite aggressively on the skin of the armpits, causing irritation.
And a component such as zinc oxide, present in deodorants, is the cause of skin inflammation and allergies. Therefore, now on store shelves you can find deodorants with absolutely harmless compounds. They include essential oils and natural ingredients - starch, clay, soda, mineral s alts and astringents such as mint, sage and oak bark.
May contain other natural ingredients that do not affect the condition of the skin and he alth in general. This is how you should choose a deodorant for teenage girls 10 years old.
As you already understood, there are different types of such funds. Let's take a look at them.
Main differences between deodorants:
1. Roll-on deodorant. Convenient and economical. But alcohol (its main component) negatively affects the skin of a teenager. The principle of action is to create an invisible film that blocks sweat from escaping and does not allow the pores to breathe, which leads to skin irritation.
2. Spray. There are few chemicals in it. Ideal for teenagers.3. Cream. Also a great option for use in puberty. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin. Can be used after waxing.
4. Stick. Modernand compact. Convenient to carry. But it is undesirable to use it in hot weather and before starting sports, as it rolls off from elevated temperatures and spoils the appearance of clothes in the armpit.5. Deo-cream (gel). Such products perfectly fight against unpleasant odors, soften and moisturize the skin of the armpits. They have anti-inflammatory, and some "deo" agents, and antifungal effects. Such a tool has a rather high price, but the benefits are obvious.
Thus, the following aluminum-free deodorants are suitable for girls in their teens - sprays, creams and deo-creams.
At the moment, there are a number of deodorants that have passed the Eco-test. They do not contain aluminum s alts. At the same time, they prevent unpleasant odors without clogging the skin of the armpits. Choose a deodorant for teenage girls without aluminum. Now we will look at several of these tools:
1. Wolkenseifen. Choose with a note "for sensitive skin." Completely natural composition. The base is zinc and soda. You can play sports for an hour, and then go about your business. You will never smell sweat. Very economical - half a pea of cream is enough for one armpit. In Russia, you can buy it through suppliers. The product is sold only in Germany.
2. Dr. Hauschka. Made from essential oils. Does not burn, perfectly nourishes the skin and 100% copes with the smell of sweat. Therefore, this deodorant is suitable for a girl-teenager.
3. Lavera. Contains witch hazel hydrolate and rose extract.4. Weleda. Do not apply immediately after shaving. It has a pleasant and fresh citrus aroma. The smell of sweat is not felt even after many hours of sports.
5. Alterra with sage and lemon balm extract. Suitable deodorant for teenage girls 13 years old. German quality. Does not leave marks, does not burn, perfectly nourishes the skin.
Deodorant for a teenage girl is one of the most essential hygiene products. When choosing it, be sure to read the composition. During puberty, it is especially important that the product does not contain aluminum s alts, allergens and chemical components. This deodorant for teenage girls 12 years old will not only help to cope with sweat, but will not harm he alth.