Currently, there are a huge number of ideas for creative and stylish design of nails. One of the bright and original types of manicure is the so-called "newspaper" manicure. It was invented in France by a young but rather ambitious cosmetologist who dreamed of universal recognition and world fame. When a column was published about her in a local little-known newspaper, she decided to give her clients a manicure using pieces of that very publication. That is how she glorified not only herself, but also that very newspaper.
Many fashionistas will agree that the "newspaper" manicure looks unusual, bold and attractive. Each nail will have a different original and unique pattern.
Where to get a manicure?
It will take a little time for such an unusual and beautiful design of nails. All you need is a little imagination and a desire to be extraordinary and stand out from the "gray" mass. However, many nail art masters offer their manicure services at home, but you must admit that it will be more pleasant to create such a creation yourself, it is quite easy and simple. So let's get started:
1. Prepare the necessary materials: glossymagazine or newspaper, acetone, varnishes (colored and colorless).
2. First of all, remove a layer of old varnish from the surface of the nail plate with a cotton swab slightly moistened with acetone or nail polish remover.
3. Give your nails the desired shape. It should be noted that the "newspaper" manicure looks perfect on any form of nails.
4. Gently push the cuticle back with a wooden stick and sand the surface of the nail well with a nail file specially designed for this purpose. In no case do not use a coarse-abrasive nail file for processing, otherwise you risk damaging the nail plate.
5. Cut out 10 small squares from the selected print, keeping in mind that each of them should be slightly larger than your fingernail. This is necessary in order to easily remove pieces of newspaper or magazine from its surface.
6. Apply colored varnish on the nail plate, without waiting for it to dry completely, attach a square of newspaper moistened with a drop of acetone and press it well against the nail. Try not to move the paper, otherwise the ink may smear all over the nail. Wait for it to dry completely, then carefully remove the rest of the newspaper from the nail and cover with a layer of colorless varnish, which will serve as a kind of fixer.
There is also another version of this manicure. To complete it, you need to stock up on the following materials: colorless varnish, alcohol or acetone, as well as pieces of newspaper. The main difference of this method is that the base (main) coating is not colored, but transparent varnish. All the steps listed above are absolutely identical for both the first and second options.
"Newspaper manicure" is ready! Now you know how to decorate your nails in an original way using simple and affordable materials! Such nails will delight you and attract the enthusiastic glances of your friends.