Makeup base is designed to make the skin perfect, even if nature has not made such a "gift".
For flawless tonal coverage, you need the same excellent brush. She has many advantages in relation to sponges or her own hands. Let's take a look at the benefits of the brush:
- The applied cream lies naturally. Only a brush will give a similar effect of naturalness. Sponges or fingers make streaks on the face, while the brush lightly hammers the foundation with the thinnest layer. And he becomes invisible.
- The cream is always applied carefully. As a rule, it is difficult to make the transition to the neck or hair imperceptible. The base refuses to shade in these places. The brush makes these transitions extremely invisible.
- A huge plus of the brush is its economy. Sponge and hands always take away part of the foundation, while for foundation, the brush always leaves it completely on the face.
The right brush is half the battle
Choosing a brush for applying foundation, look at:
- Pile. The best option for today is synthetics. She does not absorb the cream. No special carerequires. The natural hair brush takes on a lot of foundation and wears out quickly. The raccoon hair brush is a rare exception.
- Rigidity. A soft foundation brush will not be able to apply foundation evenly, while a hard foundation brush can damage delicate skin.
- Brush holder. It should grip the pile tightly, be free from defects that damage the skin of the hands, and be comfortable.
- Size range and appearance. Today, both are presented in great variety. Manufacturers offer double-sided brushes - one side for concealer, the other for tonal foundation. Therefore, this choice depends only on taste and personal preferences.
- Composition of foundation. She will tell you the type of brush (rounded, flat and straight or kabuki).
It has a short little handle and a cone-shaped fluffy pile. Standard three-centimeter pile (sometimes you can find five-centimeter ones on sale). Villi are both artificial and natural.
The ideal pile is soft and elastic at the same time. This brush is especially suitable for applying a mineral loose foundation to the face, but it also easily copes with a liquid tonal foundation with a lightweight structure. How to apply foundation with a brush? You need to work in rotating steps. The typed cream should completely cover the pile. Shake to remove excess and apply. If a thick application is not suitable, experts recommend sprayingbefore a set of cream, brush with thermal water. Blend in circular motions, especially carefully at the transition to the hair and neck.
Straight bristled foundation brushes feature a flat base and wide, straight bristles. They are available with both natural hair and artificial hair. The holder for convenience of use is extended. Suitable for liquid foundations or heavy creams.
Apply the base as follows. The cream, squeezed into the palm almost at the wrist, is picked up with a brush and applied dotted on the forehead, chin and cheeks. Then, cream points are shaded from the center of the face with soft movements. The movements should be slightly driving in, for perfect absorption into the skin of the face.
For foundation, a brush with a rounded bristle has a wide and flat base at least 10 cm long. The tip is arched. Villi are acceptable both natural and artificial. The brush is considered universal. In addition to foundation, it perfectly applies primer, shadows, bronzer blush, etc. The cream is removed from the hand with a brush and applied sequentially to the entire face with patting movements. Drive in until the borders are completely dissolved. Finish with massage movements.
There are many branded makeup brushes on sale today. It can be Oriflame, Rive Gauche, Poppy and, of course, Avon. Makeup brushes from this company compare favorably with many others. Usually thisa set of objects of different thicknesses, widths and purposes.
Affordable price and high quality. Foundation brush "Avon" has a conveniently shaped handle, synthetic bristles. The pile part is covered with a protective film in which it can be stored.
Any brush requires care
For foundation, the brush will last much longer if properly cared for. The remains of the old cream on the villi can spoil the color of the applied foundation or, even worse, cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, brushes should be washed regularly, twice a week (experts recommend every time after use). A specialized care solution can be purchased at cosmetic stores. Pour a little of this solution into a container and soak the brushes. After a while, pour out the dirty solution, pour in a clean one and rinse the items. And only then, for the foundation, rinse the brush completely under running water.
Can be cleaned with makeup remover milk. It gets rid of the dirt on the brushes easily. But this method is uneconomical, the expense of the funds is quite large.
Sometimes it's good to use detergents. For example, shower gel or baby shampoo. But you can not use dishwashing liquid, as it can cause allergies. The brush after a greasy foundation can be easily cleaned with flour. You need to lower it into a container with it, then into a soapy solution and rinse well under running water.
Not reallya good but quick way is wet wipes. Wipe until the cloth is clean.
Dry washed brushes only with pile up. Do not dry brushes near any heating appliances. Hot air spoils the pile. Once dry, shake lightly and the brush is ready to use.
Foundation brush: reviews
Tart's brushes are impressive in size. But girls who do professional makeup compare her work with the effect of an airbrush. Because she gently and imperceptibly applies a tonal foundation. The movements are required semi-circular, polishing, and therefore less cream is consumed, a stunning effect. And one more thing: the brush itself is soft, perfectly trimmed, does not take excess cream. Of the minuses - the price and volume. Takes up a lot of space in the glass.
Many reviews of Shiseido brushes are not very happy. The brush is designed for driving movements. But it is small, and by the end of the work with the foundation, there is no more strength left for anything else. Therefore, the girls are retraining her to work in the eye area.
Lankom brushes are referred to as the softest ones. They say they are divine! The pile is artificial, the handle is short, but comfortable in the hand. Works best with mineral foundation. Its use gives a light haze effect.
There are mixed reviews about Yves Rocher brushes. Some are delighted, others talk about the absence of the effect declared by the company. And the brush is not cheap.