The quality of the Chanel brand is not in question, but the cost of the products of this cosmetic company is quite high. To see if Chanel eyeliner is right for you, read our review.
Description of eyeliners
Chanel produces several types of eyeliners. Each of the products has its own characteristics.
The Le Crayon Yeux liner and precision eyeliner pencil has these characteristics.
- This product makes it easy to draw a precise line around the eyelid.
- If you need to blend the eyeliner, then a silicone applicator is provided at the end of the pencil.
- Slate contains vegetable oils, vitamin E, wax and chamomile extract.
- This pencil comes in 8 colors: Black, Brown, Blue, Copper Brown, Green, Plum Black, Berry and Glitter Grey.
Le Crayon Khol eyeliner has these characteristics.
- This is a versatile product designed to draw precise lines.
- In the production of the lead, special fatty components were used tofor a more gentle application, and talcum powder for a long-lasting effect.
- The composition of the pencil is absolutely safe, it can even be used to line the inside of the lower eyelid.
- You can choose from four shades: black, graphite, amber or transparent pink.
Stylo Yeux Waterproof Auto Eyeliner.
Perfect pencil for wet weather or oily eyelids.
It does not spread or crumple, and this contour can only be washed off with a special tool for removing waterproof makeup.
The pencil has a retractable lead.
The composition contains the following components: a combination of different grades of cosmetic wax and silicone resin.
The collection features 17 different shades.
A final word about Chanel eyeliners
These cosmetic products from Chanel have passed ophthalmological control. Using eyeliner will not cause allergic reactions.
It's easy to make your eyes look expressive if you have a Chanel pencil!