Black dots are not dangerous, they rarely become inflamed and practically do not spoil the appearance, but the skin looks unkempt. To solve the problem, it is necessary to follow some recommendations, use the “right” cosmetics, and prevent the appearance of comedones.
Causes of blackheads on the face
Comedones appear due to blockage of pores by the secretion of the sebaceous glands, the secretion of which under normal conditions reaches 30 grams per week. As a result of excessive secretion of sebum, dense elements appear above the surface of the skin, they acquire a black color due to the melanin pigment. Black dots do not pose any danger, except perhaps for an unaesthetic appearance.
Among the main causes of blackheads on the face are:
- Not enough thorough cleaning of the skin. A complete rejection of scrubs and peels, prolonged use of decorative cosmetics on the face and improper washing lead to the accumulation of impurities in the pores.
- Excessive cleansing of the skin. Frequent usescrubs will cause the same effect as the previous case. In addition, too aggressive cosmetics can also mechanically damage the skin.
- Disorders of the hormonal background of the body. To excessive secretion of the secretion of the sebaceous glands and blockage of the pores leads to an incorrect course of metabolic processes, all kinds of hormonal disorders. Skin problems can be triggered by active hormones during pregnancy, menstruation, menopause or adolescence.
- The presence of bad habits and frequent stress. These factors negatively affect the state of the whole organism, not even talking about the skin.
- Using the wrong makeup. Unsuitable skin care products will immediately make themselves felt with skin problems. If blackheads appear on your forehead, neck, and shoulders, it could be because your hair balm is too oily or your styling products are too thick, and it transfers to your skin and clogs your pores.
- Frequent touching of the skin. The face should only be touched with clean hands and as little as possible.
- Hereditary predisposition. The above factors are subject to elimination, but you can’t argue with heredity. It remains only to permanently remove comedones mechanically.
It is widely believed that poor nutrition, that is, the consumption of fatty, fried foods, sweets and carbonated drinks in significant quantities, also causes black dots on the face, but this is not so. itnot very useful in general, but does not affect the number of comedones in any way.
Remove blackheads with masks
Homemade masks effectively help with black dots on the face. They lay on the skin like a film, and when you remove it, they “pull out” behind them everything that clogs the pores. It is absolutely optional to buy such a mask in a pharmacy, you can make it yourself at home from simple ingredients. Some of the most effective face masks for blackheads are egg, milk with gelatin, kaolin (made of white clay). You can also use kefir, oatmeal, salicylic acid, lemon juice.
Egg white mask
Homemade egg blackhead face mask is the easiest way to improve skin condition. It is enough to beat the egg white well and lubricate the problem areas, put thin paper handkerchiefs on top, and then apply another layer of protein. You need to let the mask dry (it will take about 20-30 minutes), then remove the wipes in one sharp movement. The effect will be better the faster the napkins are torn off.
The blackhead black face mask is a highly touted remedy that has been the subject of heated debate between shoppers who acknowledge its effectiveness and skeptics who deny the effect of the mask. Black mask can be prepared at home. There are several options for this mask from black dots on the face:
- Gelatin + charcoal. Several activated charcoal tabletscan be bought at any pharmacy chain, you need to grind it into powder with a spoon, coffee grinder or rolling pin. Add tbsp. gelatin and 3 tbsp. water. The mass must be mixed and put in the microwave for 10 seconds. Allow the mask to cool before applying.
- Glue + charcoal. Several activated charcoal tablets need to be filled with PVA glue so that a plastic mass is obtained. PVA can replace BF - this glue is used for medical purposes to treat open wounds.
- Egg + coal. You will need the proteins of two chicken eggs and two tablets of activated charcoal. You need to mix the ingredients, stock up on paper napkins, apply (it is most convenient to do this with a fan brush) two-thirds of the mixture on your face, attach a napkin, and apply the rest of the mask on top of it.
- Water + coal. It is enough to mix black clay powder with water in equal proportions. Black clay mask effectively cleanses the skin and promotes active regeneration.
- Mud + water. In a pharmacy, you need to purchase mud powder, mix it with medicinal chamomile and sea buckthorn oil in equal parts. It is advisable to heat the oil in a water bath. This mask is also suitable for sensitive skin.
Gelatin mask will help get rid of black dots on the face. A tablespoon of gelatin should be mixed with warm milk, heated in the microwave for 10 minutes, and then apply a mask to problem areas. After waiting for complete drying, it is necessary to remove the film with a sharp but gentle movement. After you cantreat problem areas with lemon juice or salicylic acid.
Pharmacy products in the fight against black dots
How to get rid of black dots on the face with pharmacy products? Scrubs and peels, creams or gels from black dots, “beauty stickers” help to cope with this problem.
Cosmetic products should include salicylic acid, which neutralizes bacteria, promotes the natural death of particles and renews the skin, benzene peroxide. But it must be borne in mind that alcohol components dry the skin. This can provoke the appearance of comedones in even more numbers, as the sebaceous glands begin to produce even more secretions in order to replenish moisture.
For a budgetary and effective solution to the problem, retinoic, zinc, ichthyol ointments, Differin are suitable. Zinc ointment is a universal remedy; before using other remedies, a doctor's consultation is necessary. "Differin", for example, is a very active drug, if the permissible dosage is exceeded, peeling and itching can occur. Retinoic and ichthyol ointments are contraindicated for pregnant women, nursing mothers, children under 12 years of age, with increased individual sensitivity and oncological diseases.
As for the "beauty stickers" - these are tissue-based patches that are easily glued to the wings of the nose (namely, where comedones most often appear). Special components soften comedones, after removing the patch, you need to remove them with a cotton swab and wash.
Professional facial cleaning by a beautician
Hardware procedures by a professional beautician will definitely help get rid of black spots on the face. In addition, the specialist will advise suitable skin care products. Facial cleansing from black dots in a beauty salon will cost from 2000-3000 rubles. Of course, much depends on the professionalism of the beautician and the level of the salon. Procedures can be carried out at home using a special brush nozzle. As a rule, several procedures with a break are needed for the effect to become noticeable and last for a long time.
Get rid of comedones at home
How to get rid of blackheads on the face? Without understanding the problem, many girls resort to a radical method - the mechanical removal of comedones on their own. Before this, you need to take a bath so that the pores are steamed. Black dots will completely come out if you press on the skin with your fingers. Nails cannot be used for this. Hands before manipulation should be treated with alcohol or salicylic acid. This method should not be abused, as dirt can be brought in, as a result of which new inflammation will appear.
Instead of mechanical removal, it is better to prepare a homemade scrub. You need to mix 2-3 tbsp. l rice, pour them with boiling water and leave overnight. In the morning, the rice must be strained so that it turns into gruel. Such a composition will not only help fight comedones, but also improve the blood supply to the skin. Scrub can be made from sugar or s alt with the addition of apricot orolive oil.
Prevention of blackheads
To prevent the appearance of comedones, you need to regulate the work of the sebaceous glands, normalize the secretion production. This will help regular washing with the use of mild cosmetic products, avoiding the use of soap or alcohol for cleansing, the habit of thoroughly washing off decorative cosmetics and rinsing the skin with cool water after any procedures. In addition, you need to put your own lifestyle in order: avoid physical and psychological overstrain, eat right, stop smoking and drinking alcohol.