The dream of every person is the desire to look beautiful without having problems with the skin of the face. It's no secret that they meet in appearance, which often becomes the key to success. And who wants to see in the mirror a “teenager” with pimples, black dots and other signs that problematic facial skin has?
Problem can be called oily and combination skin types, which bring a lot of problems to their owners and owners in the form of rashes, blackheads and comedones.
Problem skin of the face, the treatment of which is delayed or not carried out at all, will bring a lot of inconvenience. However, with the right treatment and careful care, the problem can be forgotten.
In order to carry out the correct treatment, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist who will carefully examine your skin, identify the cause and prescribe the necessary medications, procedures, and select a diet that must be strictly observed for you.
If you have problematic facial skin, the causes of its occurrence may be the following: bad habits, poor diet, environmental conditions, lackvitamins and minerals in the body, etc. Naturally, we cannot refuse some provoking factors, but a lot still depends on us.
Undoubtedly, treatment should begin with lifestyle changes.
Oddly enough, but he althy sleep directly affects the he alth and condition of the skin. Make sure that sleep at night is not less than 8 hours.
At least 2 hours a day should be spent outdoors. Walking after rain and during fog has a very positive effect on the skin, as problematic facial skin is saturated with moisture. But in the summer, at a sunny peak, it is recommended to refrain from walking. It is better to sit in the shade and look through your favorite magazines.
And yet, such skin needs ultraviolet. So don't forget about the sun. In winter, you can use the services of the solarium. 5-6 minutes a week will be enough for you. Dermatologists recommend this procedure to their patients.
It is worth giving up bad habits. After all, alcohol affects the pancreas and liver, which is immediately displayed on the face. Smoking should also be included in this list, as it causes acne and poor skin color.
As for the diet, problematic facial skin needs to be excluded from products such as:
- all kinds of sweets. Leave only nuts and dried fruits;
- smoked, spicy and s alty dishes;
- carbonated drinks, caffeinated drinks and strong black tea;
- products containing dyes and all kinds of food additives;
- buffets, except yeast-free dough.
There are products that, on the contrary, have a beneficial effect on skin condition:
- green tea, non-carbonated drinking water and unsweetened fruit drinks and compotes;
- all kinds of fruits and vegetables that need to be consumed to the maximum, saturating the body with vitamins;
- oatmeal, buckwheat and wheat porridge. Other types of cereals are not recommended for those who have problematic facial skin;
- fermented milk products that do not contain dyes and preservatives.
Following the advice of a dermatologist (beautician) and taking care of your skin, you will forget about problems and be able to enjoy life and your reflection in the mirror.