The 'Babetta' hairstyle was made popular by Brigitte Bardot, and it is still striking and very feminine. This hairstyle is suitable for everyday, evening events and romantic dates.
The "Babetta" hairstyle was the hallmark of the incomparable Brigitte Bardot. For the first time the actress appeared with her in 1954 in the film. In honor of the heroine of the picture, the hairstyle got its name.
In that era, smooth styling was popular among women. Therefore, a magnificent hairstyle made a great impression on beautiful ladies. "Babetta" makes the look very feminine and soft, so she is still popular and fashionable.
How to choose the right hairstyle
It is universal because it suits almost any face shape. Looks good hairstyle "Babette" with bangs and without it. But each type has its own nuances:
- chubby girls need a voluminous crown;
- if you have a triangle face, make bangs and loose curls;
- if you are the ownernarrow and long face, then the volume must be done at the back of the head;
- if you have soft and smooth features, then the hairstyle should be with a minimum volume;
- if you are the owner of sharp contours, then styling should be done lush;
- Girls with a square face shape can use light bangs.
Made with all the features of "Babette" will emphasize your appearance, make the image even brighter and more spectacular.
Features of creating hairstyles for hair of different lengths
One of the advantages of "Babetta" is the ability to make hair on curls of any length. This hairstyle is a great option for owners of short hair as a daily styling. The peculiarity of working with a small length of curls is the creation of volume, which is suitable for owners of thin strands. To make such a hairstyle, you can use a bouffant and a roller, thanks to this you will add the desired volume to Babette. You can complement the image with accessories.
To create a "Babette" hairstyle for medium hair, use a roller that will add more volume to the styling. The simplest styling is a ponytail with loose strands that need to be fixed with hairpins. And on long curls, you can make a variety of options for "Babetta". You can make the strands goffered, which will add a touch of negligence and romance to the hairstyle. The right accessories will make your look more harmonious and stylish.
What you need
To get my hair done"Babette", you will need:
- comb with frequent teeth for backcombing;
- chignon or roller;
- bobby pins and hairpins;
- hair bands.
Having prepared all of the above, you can start creating hairstyles.
How to make a bouffant
The basis of "Babetta" and its distinguishing feature is bouffant. It is thanks to him that the hairstyle acquires a characteristic volume. There are two types of pile: basal and along the entire length of the strand. The pile at the roots is done from the inside at the base of the strand. It is also important to choose the right comb to create it: it should be thin with sparse teeth and rounded ends.
Creating a traditional style
How to make a hairstyle "Babetta" in the classic version on your own? This option looks good on long curls and hair just below the shoulders with straight bangs.
- Comb clean washed hair thoroughly and divide it into two parts using a horizontal parting. It should pass through the back of the head above the line of the ears.
- Spray lightly with nail polish.
- On the top, backcomb down. It is thanks to this that the famous volume appears in the hairstyle, which makes it so feminine and beautiful.
- Then put the bouffant on the roller and fix it with invisibility.
- Fix the bouffant so that it is in a semicircular shape.You can leave the rest of your hair loose. You have a classic version of "Babetta".
You can make two pigtails, which are then laid in the form of a rim and complement the hairstyle with a beautiful hairpin. It turns out a beautiful stylish image.
Variant with loose curls
This hairstyle makes your look more romantic and gentle. "Babette" with flowing hair can be done for romantic dates.
- To wash your hair, it is best to use a shampoo that adds volume to the hair.
- Then blow-dry your hair with your head down.
- Separate the upper part of the curls with a horizontal parting and bouffant it.
- Roll up the bouffant and secure it.
- Smooth the top strands for a perfect bouffant. Comb loose curls.
You get a beautiful elegant and delicate hairstyle.
This is a variant of the evening "Babette" with a roller, which is suitable for thin and weak hair, so you do not need to bun.
- Ponytail high or low - it depends on where you will have your hairstyle.
- Place the roller under the base of the tail and fix it.
- Sprinkle your hair with hairspray and evenly distribute the strands so as to mask the roller with them. Secure with invisibility.
- Fix the result with varnish. You can complete the imageaccessories.
You get a beautiful sophisticated hairstyle, the dignity of which is minimal damage to the hair structure due to the fact that a roller is used instead of a pile.
How to make a hairstyle for short hair
It is easy to make a stylish "Babette" on strands of short length, and despite this, it turns out sophisticated and sophisticated.
- Take a small section of hair at the crown of your head.
- Comb and roll up. secure the tip.
- Then, using the pointed tip of the comb, slightly lift it up to make the shape fuller.
- From the side strands, make flagella and pin them to the roller, removing the tips inward.
- Complete your look with a pretty headband or headband.
This is an elegant hairstyle for short hair that adds femininity and romance to your look.
This step-by-step instruction of the "Babetta" hairstyle will allow you to quickly make an original and spectacular styling:
- Spray your hair with hairspray and comb at the roots.
- Using a massage brush, comb through the entire length of the hair.
- Smooth out the bouffant with a thin comb.
- Gather all the strands at the back of the head and twist them into a shell. Secure the base with invisibles.
- Put your bangs nicely on either side of your hairdo.
This is a good option for everyday styling and evening hairstyles.
This hairstylelooks luxurious, like a real diva. This is an evening hairstyle that makes the look very stylish and romantic, like a fairy princess.
- Ponytail high.
- Separate a small part of the strands from the tail and secure it with a hairpin so that it does not interfere with work.
- Fleece the rest. Form a roller from this fleece. Remove its tips inside and fix with invisibility.
- From the previously separated part, take some strands and place them on the roller to make it smooth. Also remove the tips inside and secure with invisibility.
- From the rest of the hair, make a neat bow. To do this, divide them into three parts. From the two extremes, make the sides of the bow, and place the third in the middle.
This is a very romantic and feminine hairstyle. The "Babetta" hair bow makes you look like a real princess - delicate and elegant.
Babette-style styling can also be chosen as a wedding styling. She looks especially luxurious with a magnificent dress. To make this hairstyle look even more solemn and elegant, you can use the following recommendations:
- if your hair is thin and not too thick, you can use a chignon;
- complement the image of the ribbon, headbands and beautiful hairpins;
- comb at the bottom;
- to make the look more classic, you can use a diadem and a veil;
- can be donehairstyle "Babette" with bangs with a straight or asymmetrical;
- pearls will make the look more luxurious.
This hairstyle will best emphasize the femininity, tenderness and sense of style of the bride.
Maximum lush "Babette"
If you like very voluminous and voluminous hairstyles, then this option is perfect for you. A headband will be a good addition to your look - you get a hairstyle in a retro style.
- Pull your hair into a ponytail at the back of your head. Leave a thin curl on your face. And with this curl, mask the hair band.
- Buff the strands from top to bottom and spray with varnish.
- Make a roller out of this bouffant and stretch its ends under the elastic.
- Fix strands that break out of the hairstyle with invisibility.
- Smooth the top of the bouffant to make it smooth.
This hairstyle is very comfortable, goes well with both casual outfits and romantic dresses. Retro-style clothing will add a special chic to the styling.
These tips will help you keep your hair looking beautiful and spectacular for as long as possible.
- It should be done only on straight curls.
- For more volume, dry your head by tilting it down.
- Use retro hair accessories.
- This styling is not for every day, because the bouffant spoils the structure of the hair.
- No need to comb the bouffant - you are sofurther damage the hair structure.
- You just need to wash your hair with balm, dry it and only then comb it.
You can make a hairstyle "Babette" for a girl, the classic version with a bow will look especially good. This hairstyle is always relevant among fashionistas of any age, because it can make your look both more playful, a little frivolous, and more elegant and sophisticated.
But all variants of "Babetta" make you more bright, spectacular and very feminine. And most importantly, it can be done on any length of hair, and the process of creating a lush styling is very simple. You can easily diversify your image, make it more original with the help of accessories. If you do not want to bouffant, you can use a roller or "donut". The Babette hairstyle is a combination of femininity, playfulness and charm.