Very soon, a bright spring holiday will come - International Women's Day. Sons, husbands, classmates, grandfathers and friends will give gifts to their girlfriends and loved ones. This article will consider do-it-yourself gift options for mom on March 8.
The best gift is handmade
A box of chocolates or a bouquet of flowers is, of course, nice. But any mother will be much happier if her child presents her with something made by herself. Handmade allows you to invest a part of your soul, give a piece of warmth and care for a loved one. Any mother will be delighted that she was given time and tried for her sake. This is the best thank you from a child. Below are examples of gifts that a child of six years old can make without much effort. Gifts for March 8, created by children's hands, look very cute and touching!
Greeting cards - a real scope for creativity. Making them is easy, fun, and once the kids get creative, it's hard to stop them. Such creative activities have huge advantages: they givechildren a constructive start to work and give it a lot of time to think about the recipient of the card. They can be as complex or as simple as you like. For a postcard you will need:
- cardboard or other thick paper;
- color paper;
- white PVA glue;
- colored crayons, markers and pencils.
- Cut a piece of cardboard to the desired size, give it the desired shape: heart, star, circle, or leave it rectangular.
- Then fold the cardboard in half, cutting two parallel slits at the fold.
- Fold the slits and glue them together.
- Cut out a piece of colored paper of the same shape, identical size or slightly smaller.
- Glue the paper to the cardboard.
- It's time for creativity! Color the card, sign it and draw whatever you want: flowers, hearts or people.
Smaller children can make a gift for March 8 with their own hands in the form of valentines from colored paper. For them, it will be easier than creating such an application.
If a child loves to read and write stories, he might try writing a holiday poem for his mom. This will be a great gift for March 8 with your own hands, expressing feelings and emotions.
The verse can be as simple as:
Mom I love you
I will give the world to you
And thank you for everything, I give away my feelings!
Congratulations on March 8
And I wish you a lot of happiness, A lot of joy, gifts
And have a long fun life!
A poem can be written on a postcard, on a clean sheet in beautiful handwriting, or simply recited by heart. In any case, mom will be very pleased to receive such a manifestation of care and love.
Another wonderful gift for March 8 by children's hands to mom will be a soft toy. It is better to do it under the supervision of adults, since you need to be careful with the needle. The first step is to find a sample for creating a soft toy. Today we will make a teddy bear.
This method is very easy for small children. The toy is created using very easy-to-handle templates. A bear can be made using different fabrics and materials. Your clubfoot can have very long purple hair, this would be a great creative gift. You don't have to make "normal" teddy bears. A beautiful gift with children's hands on March 8 is what mom will definitely be delighted with.
- about 0.5 m of any fabric material (the base of our bear);
- cotton wool;
- buttons, beads and eyes for decoration.
Sequence of work:
- Print out a bear template or cut out of cardboard drawn at random. You can use a box of juice or cereal for breakfast. Place the cardboard template on the wrong side of the fabric, circle it andcut with a 1-1.5 cm margin. Do this twice to get the front and back of the bear.
- Sew 2 pieces together, leaving a small space for stuffing the bear.
- Turn the fabric inside out. You can use a spoon or pencil to push out the bear's limbs.
- Stuff the workpiece with cotton wool, balls or padding polyester, then sew the gap.
- For the eyes of a bear, you can use a couple of buttons or special eyes on the buttons, but you can make them with a thread. You can embroider a nose with thread in the shape of a triangle, oval or circle, or you can buy it ready-made in a sewing store made of plastic or metal. Decorate the bear with ribbons, a scarf or toy clothes.
Great gift for mom on March 8 made by hand!
If your mom has a sweet tooth, you can make her a real candy masterpiece - there are no limits for creativity. You can make a cake out of lollipops and chocolate bars, or take a cardboard box, cover it with sweets, and put a postcard inside. Here is one example of sweet craft gifts.
- long chocolate bars (Twix or walnut sticks);
- chocolate dragee M&M's;
- cashew nuts;
- cookies ("Anniversary" or other rectangular shape);
- chocolate rice balls;
- chocolate buttons.
Such a gift should be made under the supervision of adults, as it uses an openfire.
- Take a flat wide plate on which our candy cake will stand. Place a narrower, deep cup upside down or a high-sided cardboard oval on top to give a round shape.
- Light a candle and take chocolate bars. Having melted them on the sides, connect and place around the form. When solidified, you should get a hollow chocolate cake.
- Wait until the cake has cooled and everything is well glued, remove the plate or cardboard without touching the chocolate.
- Shape the cookies into triangles, place them on the cake and seal with melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle filling into each triangle: Skittles, M&M's, nuts, buttons and rice balls. Each compartment should have a separate filling.
- Decorate the cake with a wide ribbon.
This cake will look unusual and very beautiful on the festive table, you can add it with a postcard or candles. Making a gift for March 8 with your own hands is not at all difficult - it is much more difficult not to eat it before delivery.
There is an even more creative version of congratulations. You can make a gift from a photo on March 8 with your own hands, but it will be even more creative to record a congratulatory video.
- Think of a scenario. Write down what will happen in each second of the video, as it is difficult to keep in mind every detailed stage.
- Connect loved ones. Let dad, grandfather, brothers and friends say something nice to women on their holiday.
- Add some music. There are very simple and intuitive programs on your computer where you can upload your video and add background music to it. It would be very symbolic to overlay a song from a cartoon about a mammoth or another composition about a mother. This is very touching.
- Express your feelings. Feel free to talk about how you love your mom - she will be very pleased to hear it.
- Sing a song or recite a poem of your own. Creativity is always rewarded on merit.
You can also insert a photo collage accompanied by your mom's favorite music. The collage may contain your common photos from a joint vacation, selfies and funny moments. A gift for mom on March 8 is made by hand - modern, unusual and very pleasant.
Another unusual and funny gift will be a set of coupons. Take colored paper, cut out strips of the same color and write on them with colored pencils "favors" that you will do for your mother when presented with a coupon. Services can be very different:
- mopping coupon;
- to clean toys;
- to wash dishes after dinner;
- to read your favorite children's book;
- to get an A in school.
Here the soul can also roam - there are a lot of options, from funny to serious and very useful. Make a book with tear-off coupons or place them in a beautiful jar, fromwhich mom can pull out any at random and provide you. If a gift for March 8 does not work out in stages - just turn on your imagination!
Crafts from plasticine
The smallest ones can please their mother with plasticine or clay crafts. Here you can do whatever you want. But since this is a do-it-yourself gift for mom on March 8, let's make a spring flower:
- Blind a few white petals, pressing down on the edges with your fingers to form ellipsoid shapes.
- If you are sculpting with white clay, pour a few drops of acrylic paint (green for the stems and leaves, brown for the core, and two other colors of your choice for the petals and stamens) into the center of each piece of clay. This should be done with gloves.
- Knead the clay thoroughly with the paint in the center until it becomes a uniform color. Don't forget to change gloves with each new color.
- Take large pieces of new colored clay and use your fingers or a knife to shape each part of the flower. Use a fork to create a realistic center for each of the petals. Then unfold the stem for each flower and attach firmly to the center.
- Using the unpainted end of a fork, press down on each end of a petal, make stamens and let the flower dry completely. Drying time varies greatly depending on the type of clay you choose to use. Everything is ready!
Give your love
The best gift ever will be loveand gratitude to your mother, because she gave you life, raised you and loves you with all her heart. Happy Holidays, dear women!