Beautiful women's feet have always been admired by men. They need to be properly looked after and, of course, a bright pedicure should be selected that matches the image and the already summer mood. Stylists recommend giving preference to simple, harmonious and stylish options this season.
Prepare the legs
Pedicure is, first of all, a thorough care of the feet and toenails to maintain their he althy appearance, and only after that - work with color. Agree that not a single bright summer pedicure will look good if the nails themselves are outwardly groomed, and the skin in this area is rough and flaky. At home, such care will not be difficult at all:
- prepare a foot bath, it should include decoctions of herbs (antiseptic), some liquid soap, sea s alt and a few drops of essential oil;
- soften the cuticle with a special tool and remove it, trim the nails (this should only be done in a straight line so that they grow correctly);
- dip your feet in the bath and read an interesting book (steam time - 20 minutes, water temperature is optimal for the body);
- sand well all rough places with pumice stone or specialfoot file;
- now work on the cuticles, remove any remaining skin, carefully trim it with scissors if necessary;
- wrap your feet in a towel, let all the water soak in, apply a good nourishing or moisturizing cream.
To keep the coating well, it must be applied to dry, fat-free skin, so the nail area does not need to be treated with cream.
Determine the color
Today all bright shades are in fashion. And this is not surprising. Ahead of summer, full of positive emotions, so a bright pedicure will be the most relevant. Among the variety of juicy shades, stylists highlight:
Girls are encouraged to try blue, black and gold, and the best option will be their harmonious or contrasting combinations. The only thing that is considered an indicator of bad taste is a bright manicure and pedicure made in the same colors. French looks very gentle on the nails, it is universal, does not take much time and requires rare adjustments. The smile in it now does not have to be white, on the contrary, it is recommended to emphasize it with rich colors - black, crimson, pink, orange. Such a French pedicure, complemented by a small amount of rhinestones, looks very stylish. Ombre looks gorgeous on the legs, in this technique the thumb nail is processed, and the rest are painted in a similar tone. Another type of ombre - a gradual transitioncolors, when the little finger is covered with a light color, the large nail is covered with its dark shade, and the remaining fingers are applied to the corresponding smooth transition of tone.
Choose a shape
This is a very important aspect that you need to pay special attention to before starting staining. A pedicure in bright colors looks great only on perfectly filed nails. The shape of the fingers on the hands and one's own taste are taken into account here. Experts recommend this season to give preference to a neat rounded shape, make the upper edge of the nail in a semicircle, follow the classics and file all the nails evenly.
Single color gel polish
Summer will be hot, so a hot pink pedicure will be one of the most relevant options. All juicy shades are in trend, refreshing and especially attractive in combination with a bronze tan. An overgrown nail with a bright coating looks careless and untidy, so it is better to perform such a pedicure with gel polish, since now they are presented in a wide variety of shades, and it will not be difficult to choose the brightest and most impressive among them. Such a coating will be durable and resistant to damage, it retains its shine and color for 4-5 weeks, will not fade and will require correction only once a month.
Such a bright pedicure for the summer can be done on your own, the gel fits perfectly on the nail, dries quickly in the lamp and is a kind of protection against all mechanical influences on it. So,algorithm of actions:
- Prepare your nails for coloring, be sure to treat them with a buff and apply a degreaser.
- Use the base in two thin layers, dry, now you can apply the selected color of the gel polish. For a truly juicy version, paint your nails in several layers, drying them alternately in a lamp.
- Apply top, remove tack.
Bright French pedicure
Considered a real classic and always looks appropriate French pedicure. The bright design of his smile will be a real highlight, it is not forbidden to use various kinds of decorative elements in it, the main thing is not to overload the overall picture with them.
- Perform a hygienic pedicure first.
- Further, the base, degreasing, primer must be applied.
- Now you can start applying the smile. Beginning craftswomen should use a stencil, having a little skill, you can simply do it with a thin brush. Choose the juiciest colors to be on trend this summer.
- Don't forget the top coat, which will keep the result for a long time.
For several years now it has taken a leading position among other variations of nail design and is not going to give them up. This year it is recommended to give preference to bright contrasting shades, the transition of textures from matte to glossy looks especially interesting. Experts recommend thisperform a bright pedicure in the following tone variations:
- blue + gold;
- mint + white;
- pink + yellow;
- blue + green;
- orange + black.
This year's bright pedicure allows you to play with color, experiment and use decorative elements in your design. Until recently, it was a bold novelty, and now pedicure with rhinestones is considered one of the most trendy options. The radiance of the toes is a sign of real luxury and sophistication, the main thing here is not to overdo it: the stones should look appropriate. They go well together in the following compositions:
- Bright colors. Solid color finish with a beautiful pattern of rhinestones and small stones.
- Flowers are a classic that never goes out of fashion. Can be decorated with any decorative elements, performed on the thumb or several nails.
- Black color - looks especially luxurious in the design of rhinestones, like any deep dark shades (wine, purple, graphite, blue).
- Drawings and patterns. The plate of a large nail can be decorated with any pattern purchased in advance or applied with a brush yourself. The summer theme is wide open: palm trees, fish, ripe strawberries - there are endless variations here.
Salon nail art
If you want something really original, you should go to the salon, where the master will do a professional pedicure and decorate your nails with intricate nail art. This is an art paintingwhich is a whole composition of micro-sequins, grains of sand, foil or lace. Often, acrylic gels and powders are used to create it, the design is complemented by various combinations of decorative elements. Such a drawing requires a high level of skill, but you can come up with an idea for creating it yourself.
To keep your feet always beautiful in summer, and a bright pedicure looks attractive, you should follow a number of simple rules:
- cut your nails periodically, do it only in a straight line to prevent them from growing into the skin;
- monitor the general condition of the nail plate to identify the possible appearance of the fungus in the first stage of development;
- Regularly use vitamin A cream for he althy and beautiful feet and nails;
- periodically take baths with decoctions of herbs and s alt, work through all rough areas with pumice, to eliminate brittle nails, it is good to add a little lemon juice to the water.
Pay due attention to your legs - and others will definitely appreciate your work.