The beautiful half at any age strives to be in trend, and finding your charming image is very difficult. The ideal appearance includes not only the wardrobe, but also the right haircut. In this article, we will consider the types of elongated caret for medium hair. For many years, stylists have been able to innovate, which is why the hairstyle has remained relevant to this day.
A bit of history
Kare has been known for a long time and is translated as "smooth". If you look closely at the images of ancient Egypt, you can see women with this hairstyle, which is made with even bangs. As for the length, it was up to the shoulders. In those days, such a haircut was made not only for the female sex, but also for the male. It was believed that the bob makes a person well-groomed and emphasizes the shape of the face.
Elongated bob haircut for medium length hair is a versatile hairstyle that, when done correctly, will suit almost any face shape.A hairdressing specialist can easily highlight the best aspects or correct defects.
Types of haircuts
Perfect for any kind of bob
Straight hair - bob, asymmetrical or with an angle for elongation. Thin hair - haircut options without bangs. Curly hair will suit an asymmetrical haircut.
Avoid should be a classic and even bob without bangs. Other options fit
Bob, graduated and angled for elongation
Any option will do
Multi-layer or square with an angle for elongation
Who should be turned down?
There are some cases where an elongated bob is not recommended for medium hair:
- Should be avoided by girls with sparse hair and a narrow face shape. This haircut model visually lengthens the face, and sparse curls will not be able to give the hairstyle the desired volume, so the image will look ridiculous.
- Girls with a short neck.
Pros and conshaircuts
The advantages include the fact that to perform an elongated caret on medium hair, it does not matter what color the curls are. Whether it's an ash blonde, a burning brunette or a red-haired heartbreaker, the haircut wins in any case. If you add notes of boldness and extravagance (for example, dyeing balayage or ombre), this will only add femininity.
The disadvantages include regular care. To always look at your best, once a month you need to visit the master and adjust the shape.
Shapes of bangs
There is a large selection of bangs. For example, it can be oblique, torn, short or straight. In some cases, bangs perfectly hide flaws, and also give the image lightness and mystery:
- The classic option is an elongated bob for medium hair with a bang that ends just below the eyebrow line. It is cut in a rounded shape or at an angle.
- A torn bang model is recommended for an asymmetrical bob.
- If the front curls are cut with a ladder, then an excellent combination will be an elongated bob for medium hair with an elongated bang, which is profiled from below. An equally effective option would be an elongated bang to the side, without thinning.
- Insolence and individuality of the image will give a straight bang, cut to the middle of the forehead.
- Thick and long bangs will suit a decisive and confident look.
Classic long bob for medium hair
Classic never goes out of style andremains at the peak of popularity. This haircut is characterized by even cuts, as well as flowing strands elongated in front and short hair at the back. As for the length in this model, it can be up to the chin line, on the shoulders or square below the shoulders. The classic version looks perfect with and without bangs, as well as on even strands.
- thick bangs along the eyebrow line will help emphasize youth;
- playfulness will give a short bang model;
- a smooth bang to the eyelashes can add mystery to the image.
Another name for this variant of an elongated caret for medium hair is a caret-ladder. A distinctive feature from the classics is that due to the different lengths of the curls, the haircut has a more pronounced shape. By experimenting with length and variations, this type of hairstyle can be matched to any face shape. Perfect for owners of even, curly and curly curls. As for thin strands, this type of haircut can be done under one condition if you perform highlighting. Such a competent addition will visually add volume, and this is exactly what is needed.
Elongated caret on one side
A complex technique of execution, where there is a smooth transition from short to long strands, while the structure of the hair is necessarily taken into account. Not every master is able to do it correctly. If the choice fell on this model, then you should be ready for a radical change in the image, and also remember that the square is oneside visually stretches the oval of the face. Often, a haircut is complemented by asymmetry or lengthening of individual curls.
Double long bob
The technique is performed by cutting hair in two rows, this gives not only volume, but also lightness. Such a hairstyle for medium hair for a girl with thin hairs and sparse hair is a kind of lifeline. The only negative is the styling, to make it perfect, you need to spend a lot of time.
With an angle and oblique bangs
When creating this type of hairstyle, the angle can be different, it all depends on the girl's preference. With an acute angle, the elongated square at the back is cut short, and in front the length of the strands reaches the collarbones. The right angle hairstyle is similar to the classic, but the curls are more down in front. It is oblique bangs that will help to emphasize sharp and clear lines.
Elongated square on the leg
Outwardly, the hairstyle resembles a mushroom, namely its hat and leg. Innovations were curls that are elongated in the face area. There is no hair color preference. It should be borne in mind that such a caret will look good only on even strands. The downside is the styling, it must be done with high quality.
Feature is a clear contour, which is perfectly visible, and an accurate cut. A haircut can correct the face and give the owner extravagance. It used to be that an asymmetrical bob is only suitable for girls with straight strands, butnow everything has changed, and the fair sex with light curls can afford it.
Haircut is done in different ways. The hairstyle gained its fame due to the extraordinary combination of elongated hair in the front and greatly shortened at the back of the head. Suitable for many girls and does not require special styling skills. Wavy strands are no exception, a haircut will give them texture and naturalness.
This type of haircut provides for the presence of a flat parting in the middle or shifted to the side. On medium length hair, the ends can be straight or cut at an angle, but the front curls must be lengthened. The absence of bangs does not interfere with experiments, as the haircut lends itself easily to a variety of styling. Straight curls emphasize elegance in the image, and curly curls emphasize romanticism. A great option for girls with prominent cheekbones and an angular face shape.
For all its versatility and originality, the elongated square has characteristic features. On the one hand, creating the perfect haircut requires professional experience. In addition, most bob options need care, as well as spending a lot of time on styling. On the other hand, there are several universal styling on an elongated square, which allow you to keep your hands in shape daily:
- In order to create the perfect styling in the first weeks after the haircut, it is enough to moisturize a littlehair and apply a special foam along the entire length. After that, a hair dryer with a round nozzle is taken, the whole mop is divided into small strands and the hair is alternately tucked into the inner part, while the ends are brought forward. To add volume to the back of the head, also use a comb and hair dryer.
- If time is very short, there is an easy styling option. As in the first case, the hair is moisturized and a special mousse is applied. Comb your hair to one side and dry it with a hair dryer. Then they comb it to the opposite side and do the same.
- Curls are suitable for festive styling. To create a romantic look, you will need an iron, curlers or curling iron. Pre-wash your hair, dry it a little and apply foam along the entire length. Next, the hair is divided into small strands and alternately wind them. Finished curls are combed with fingers and fixed with varnish. If you want small curls, separate small strands and, conversely, for large curls, thicker strands.
- Light mess. Mousse is applied to wet hair. They lower their head down and ruffle their hair with their fingers, in this position they dry it with a hairdryer, while rumpled it.
It is important to remember: in order not to spoil the hair when using heating devices, the curls must be treated with a special protective agent against the negative effects of high temperatures.
Fashion haircuts for girls
The medium length is universal, meaning it suits any age, face shape or hair type. But growing your hair to the right length is only half the battle. Tolook perfect, you should complement the image with a charming hairstyle. For those who want to be always in trend, it does not hurt to get acquainted with the current season's haircuts for strands of medium length:
- Cascade or ladder - for many years it has been at the top of popularity. It is applied both to curly curls and to straight strands. It is performed by different techniques and supplemented with graduations.
- Aurora - graduated layered haircut, transitions from one layer of hair to another are performed sharply.
- Bob is not a classic in the trend of this season, but a complicated execution technique, for example, torn ends.
- Shaved whiskey - these haircuts look creative and extraordinary. Self-confident girls who like to experiment with their image and stand out from the crowd decide on such a hairstyle. There are a lot of styling options: make a mohawk or bouffant to one side, wind up light waves. You can emphasize the beauty of the haircut with a braided tail. Another highlight in this hairstyle are patterns on shaved temples.
Pro Tips for choosing a haircut
To emphasize all the advantages, let's get acquainted with some tips:
- Haircut options with oblique or torn bangs, as well as the absence of such, are perfect for girls whose facial features are proportional.
- Owners of a sophisticated and fragile face should opt for a graduated caret.
- A shoulder-length haircut will help to emphasize a beautiful neck, and an asymmetrical bob will help to emphasize the cheekbones.
Ifthe girl does not want to part with her hair length, but wants changes in the image, there is no more ideal option than an elongated bob. Plus, this haircut is one of the trendy hairstyles.