With the spread of diseases transmitted through manicure tools, interest in unedged nail processing technologies has increased. It intensified even more with the advent of build-up and the need for subsequent correction. The new generation of gel polishes can be removed with cutters, and this also leads to an increase in the use of hardware cutters. In this regard, a professional manicure machine becomes a necessary purchase for every specialist in the field of nail business.
Companies produce a huge number of devices for treating nails - from expensive models for podology centers to miniature souvenirs that fit in a cosmetic bag and are powered by batteries. How not to get lost in this variety and choose the right model? Read about it in the article.
Design of the apparatus
Professional pedicure and manicure machines must haveAC connection. Any battery-powered devices will not be able to provide sufficient power for the device to perform well. They will stop the rotation of the cutter when the nozzle is pressed more strongly. So it will not be possible to remove the keratinized layer of cells, not only when performing a pedicure, but also during a manicure.
Ideally, a stationary model of a rather large size, with a built-in vacuum cleaner and high power, is suitable for a nail salon. But in practice, the use of such an apparatus is often not required due to the limited use of its functions. Portable models, which will be discussed, are quite capable of working in the economy class cabin.
Their design is not difficult and consists of two main parts: the body and the cutter. The housing has a control panel with a power button, a power connection indicator, a rotation speed scale, and a reverse switch. Using a flexible cord, a working handle is connected to the body, to which the desired nozzle is attached. The handle has an ergonomic shape, but different sizes depending on the manufacturer. Choosing a convenient device, the master should select such a holder so that the hand does not get tired during long work. For good devices, the handle weighs no more than 200 grams.
When purchasing a professional manicure machine, pay attention to the following indicators:
- Engine type.
- Revolutions per second.
- Presence of reverse.
- Availability of switch relayspeed.
Reliability is another important aspect when choosing a device. To understand which professional manicure machine is better, you should refer to the rating of the best-selling models of well-established manufacturers with no complaints. Reviews of the masters will help you make a choice regarding price / quality parameters.
Power, engine type and RPM
By the way the cutter rotates, there are two types of motor:
- collector, in which the shaft rotates through a system of brushes,
- brushless, in which power is supplied directly to the motor shaft, causing it to rotate.
Professional machines for hardware manicure with collector motors are usually purchased in the salon. Although they are designed to run for several hundred rather than several thousand hours compared to brushless ones, they are much cheaper. The power of such a device should not be less than 35 watts. The speed of rotation at this power is usually from 25,000 to 45,000 revolutions per second. This is quite enough for removing gel polish, treating nails on hands and feet, and caring for heels.
When choosing a professional electric machine for manicure, they immediately purchase a set of cutters and removable abrasive caps. They are available in a standard size and are suitable for any device. Usually it is equipped with a minimum number of nozzles, but each master has his favorite tools and then buys them in addition.separately. Among all the nozzles, there are several main groups:
- Thin taper diamond burr.
- Cylindrical carbide cutter.
- Ceramic Gel Polish Remover.
- Abrasive pedicure tips.
- Round carbide cutter.
If you plan to polish your nails, then get more silicone nozzles.
In order for a professional manicure machine to serve for a long time, simple rules should be followed:
- The device must not be used in high humidity. Do not wash the device under water. Dust should be carefully brushed off with special brushes or brushes.
- Keep the appliance turned off and out of the reach of children.
- Change nozzles must be done with the engine off.
- Processing of nail folds is performed by rotating the cutter from the nail.
The device is a means of increased danger. To work with it, you need to have professional skills.
Comparison of characteristics of manicure machines
Comparative characteristics of professional models and devices for home use are given in the table.
|Comparison Options||Apparatus for non-professional use||Professional models|
|Rotation speed (rpm)||up to 20000||from 35000|
|Power, W||to 35||from 35|
Semi-professional models occupy an intermediate position. Their use in some cases is permissible in nail salons.
Favorite cars of masters
According to the stores of professional equipment for beauty salons, three models of respected manufacturers are considered the most popular. These are the following brands:
Strong 90N 102 - developed by South Korea. This is a professional manicure machine, reviews of which are the highest. The universal device, strong and reliable. Its power is 64 W, speed is 35,000 rpm. It has a pedal, reverse, weighs 1.4 kg and costs about 8,000 rubles. The collet clamp allows you to change the nozzle in three seconds. The device works up to twelve hours without a break, which distinguishes it from other machines
- Marathon 3 Champion /SH20N manicure machine is a model of a South Korean company that produces dental equipment. The design of the device is complemented by various protection systems against overload and misuse. Self-diagnosis is performed automatically. Power - 45 W, speed - 30,000 revolutions per second. There is a reverse. The price is slightly less than 8,000 rubles.
Runail RM-25000 –domestic model, which is made in China. It is considered semi-professional, but this does not detract from its merits. It is equipped with a reverse, a pedal and is capable of making 25,000 revolutions at a power of 10 watts. The package includes the three most popular cutters. The weight of the device is 900 g. The cost is about 4,700 rubles. She is loved by students and masters of the economy class.
Professional manicure and pedicure machines: reviews
To solve serious tasks in podology - such as drilling out ingrown corns and warts, treating diabetic feet and large volumes of work - a podologist will choose serious equipment. Most likely, it will be a device made in Germany. Most of the positive reviews about the ratio of price and quality of such devices pedicure masters leave about working with two models.
- FeetLINER PRIME pedicure machines are manufactured by the German company Unitronic, which is known for quality pedicure equipment. This is the most famous company in Europe. This model has a built-in vacuum cleaner, convenient lighting and digital settings that can remember the individual parameters set by the master. The motor is brushless, which increases the service life of the device and ensures silent operation. Its power is 80 watts. Rotation speed - 40,000 revolutions. Great for all operations carried out in the beauty salon. Cutters are not included in the basic kit. It costs 218,000 rubles. Weighs 2,800g
- The Podomaster Classic is also a product of the Unitronic factory. Its lightweight handle weighs less than 100 grams,the case has a support for cutters. Motor power - 50 W, vacuum cleaner - 300 W. Speed - 30,000 revolutions per second. There is a reverse and clampless fastening of the cutter. The cost is about 90,000 rubles. The weight of the device is 2,800 g.
When choosing a professional manicure machine, each master pursues his own goals: someone is engaged in nail modeling and he does not need a lot of power. Someone combines manicure work with pedicure work, and the more powerful the device, the higher the speed of work will be. When processing nail ridges, reverse is indispensable, and when processing the plantar part of the foot, it is not needed. A foot pedal is required for a podologist, but not for an unedged manicure.
In many ways, the choice is determined by the confidence of the master in a particular brand, for example, producing medical equipment. This article contains only the most popular models that have won recognition from most experts. It is quite possible that improved devices will soon appear, even more adapted to work in the nail salon. We can only say that many do not want to part with the usual convenient cars, which are described in detail above.