Orange jackets have been in trend for more than a season. This is a bright accent in your wardrobe. In such a product it is impossible to remain in the shade. This applies to both women's fashion and men's. In this article we will talk about what to wear with a carrot-colored product. You can see the photo of the orange jacket below.
Shades of orange
This is a very tasty color! Just listen: “pumpkin, amber, peach, apricot, carrot…”. Sounds very appetizing. Let's take a closer look at shades of orange.
This shade is a syndicate of red and orange. Choose this shade for an autumn jacket and you won't go wrong. It will definitely cheer you up on a gray rainy day and will look good against the backdrop of bright autumn leaves.
It's hard to say right away what kind of shade it is. Do you know why? Because there are many varieties of honey. There is a light, transparent gold May, and there is a brown buckwheat. That's how many varieties of honey there are, so many undertones in this shade.
This color mixes yellow, red and orange. Only a thin lady can afford a carrot jacket, and all because the color makes her look fat. Be careful when choosing and carefully try on the product before buying.
Fruit theme: how to distinguish apricot from peach?
It's not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. Apricot has a pink undertone in the palette. Peach is more like beige. He is more calm. These colors are for tender and romantic ladies, they are considered girly for a reason.
The natural color of sea coral is a mixture of orange and pink. The color temperature may vary depending on what is added to it: red, red or orange. Coral looks wonderful with all blue tones: azure, turquoise.
Correctly combine colors
Styles of jackets today there is darkness. You can choose a product that will emphasize the merits and hide the flaws of any figure. But before choosing a model, you need to understand what to wear an orange jacket with (what colors to combine it with clothes).
- The shade of juicy carrot looks good with a monochrome range (black and white).
- A muted shade of orange complements purple or blue.
- Orange plus light green are the colors of bright and hot summer.
- Classic orange color will be even more revealed in combination with noble brown, gray and beige.
Models of women's orange jackets
If 100-200 years ago a jacket was a male prerogative, now there are so many styles of women's jackets that you can’t remember everything at once:
- long blazer;
- peplum jacket.
Several fashion sets for ladies
What to wear with an orange women's jacket? Answers below:
- A fitted double-breasted jacket with ¾ sleeve looks beautiful with a black pencil skirt and a bright button-down denim shirt. The ensemble will be decorated with a bright blue clutch and high-heeled terracotta shoes.
- A classic double-breasted blazer in smooth fabric, pair with café au lait trousers. Pants should have arrows. On your feet, put on beige classic pumps with 8-10 cm heels. The combination will be somewhat playful if a striped top is visible from under the jacket.
- For girls with a very good figure and steep hips. Take a white crop top (a strapless bustier is fine) and tight white pants. Complete the monochromatic ensemble with a bright orange denim jacket. You can wear scarlet sandals with white tractor soles on your feet.
- The next set is more suitable for autumn. Wear classic light blue jeans with a white golf under the throat. From above, put on an elongated jacket of juicy carrot color. Wear black shoes or ankle boots on your feet.
- Outfit for a biker girl who is fed up withall black outfits. Complement leather trousers with a black T-shirt or T-shirt (without a picture). Put on an orange leather short leather jacket on top. The attention of the guys is guaranteed.
- The next image is the personification of femininity. Under a classic suit, tailored according to all the rules, put on a lace black top. To complement the image of a business lady-temptress, nude pumps on her feet will help. The attention of the stronger sex is guaranteed to you.
Bright jacket for the stronger sex
This color is chosen by men who are not afraid to be in the spotlight or who, by the nature of their activity, should look quite bright and stylish. Finding the right ensembles with an orange jacket is an art. The risk of looking like a clown is too great if you make mistakes. So, what to wear with an orange men's jacket? It all depends on the style of clothing.
Orange blazer goes great with chinos. They can be yellow, blue, white.
Pair this piece with yellow pants for a pool party. You will look presentable, but bright enough. Do you want to add playfulness to the image and remove officialdom? Put on scarlet rubber loafers.
Orange jacket with white trousers looks incredibly elegant. The man will look like a true dandy. Such an image, complemented by a white linen shirt, will be appropriate even in the office. Naturally, if your company does not have a strict dress code. On the legs here it will be most appropriate to look at leather lightbrown tassel loafers. For a more casual look, replace your white shirt with a denim shirt and your shoes with red or white sneakers.
If you need an image to slay a beautiful lady at first sight, then use this combination. Feel free to wear an orange jacket and blue jeans or chinos. On your feet, you can put on dark blue leather loafers. Under the jacket, you can wear a simple black or white T-shirt with a not too flashy print.
Outdoor Party Look
Thinking what to wear to a friendly party in the country? On a hot day, you can afford shorts and a T-shirt, but a light orange jacket will protect against mosquitoes and add spice to the image.
Olive or yellow shorts look good with this piece. You can complement the outfit with suede loafers or bright-colored sneakers at your discretion.
Look with dress shirt
Let's start with a white shirt, because it's a classic. Pair it with bright red dress pants and a carrot-colored jacket, and you will be irresistible. Complete your look with black leather oxford shoes for a more casual look.
An ocher-colored jacket and a burgundy shirt made of soft fabric like velor will look bohemian. An elegant neckerchief should be tied around the neck. But trousers for such a bright image should be chosen in a calmer shade. Look for gray or navy blue. Shoes in such an ensemble should be eithervery simple or very bright. From bright options, pay attention to embroidered soft velor moccasins.