Today, eyebrows play almost the most important role in the appearance of a woman. Stylish modern shape, well-groomed appearance, neat design, slightly raised (with a hint of fleeting surprise) bend and luxurious eyebrow density give the face that very mysterious and attractive expression that focuses not on makeup, not on the brightness of the lips, not on the purity of the skin, but draws attention to the eyes - the mirror of the human soul.
But how to quickly grow plucked eyebrows, rebuilding their shape in a modern fashionable way? How to increase the vegetation in the area above the eyes, wanting to give the look that very bewitching effect? And how to quickly grow eyebrows so that it is natural, painless and effective?
Primary information about eyebrows
The evolution of eyebrow modeling has passed its ambiguous changeable path sincespecific modifications in the last decade, when the trend was sharply outlined as a wide form of thick spiky brow lines. Previously, fashionistas of the nineties and zero asked questions about how to quickly grow eyebrows in a week or how to achieve their density to bring them to the look that is now at the peak of popularity. Moreover, earlier they actively tried to get rid of the hair in the area above the eyes, constantly thinning them out and trying to form a thin, slightly curved line. After all, it was believed that the thinner the bend line, the more well-groomed the female eyebrow looks.
But today, almost every representative of the beautiful half of humanity sets out to quickly grow eyebrows at home. Reviews on various Internet forums with tips and recommendations from ordinary users and professionals allow you to get the maximum of the information that helps girls cope with the task. You just need to know some of the nuances and follow certain rules for the daily care of the hairline of the area above the eyes.
How to grow eyebrows fast? In a week, hair grows by about 2-2.5 mm. However, you need to understand that all this is individual. For some, the hair on the head grows by 10-15 cm in two months, while someone is waiting for such an indicator for a whole year. Accordingly, someone is quietly inactive in anticipation of a luxurious head of hair, and for this someone has to take a bunch of actions in order to somehow stimulate hair growth. The same thing happens with eyebrows: someone does not care at all about the question of how to quickly groweyebrows after plucking, and someone is trying hard to identify the reasons for the slow growth of their superciliary region and help correct this situation.
Reason for slow eyebrow growth
What can be the reason for the weak natural filling of previously plucked areas of the brow zone with vegetation? And how to quickly grow eyebrows? The testimonials of many girls who talk on social networks and in video blogs on popular websites about personal experiences tell about some of the main reasons for slow brow hair growth. The most common brake levers for active recovery of a plucked zone are as follows:
- Regular eyebrow coloring procedures. To date, there are quite a few manufacturers of different quality hair dyes, including eyebrows. Such preparations are most often based on the use of artificial ingredients, which do not always have a positive effect on the skin of the eyebrows, penetrating deep into the pores and provoking a negative effect on their hair follicles.
- Lack of proper care. Leaving the remnants of cosmetics on the face overnight, girls thereby contribute to its adverse effect not only on the skin, but also on eyebrows and eyelashes, which leads to brittleness and hair loss.
- Poor quality plucking. Inconvenient or incorrect use of tweezers, as well as overdoing it in the process of mechanical hair removal in the area above the eyes, can lead to the formation of bald patches andbald spots in the eyebrow bend.
- Hereditary predisposition. Weak growth, thinness and rarity of hairs in the eyebrow area may be due to causal relationships based on generic genetics.
- Hormonal disorders. He alth problems, the use of hormonal drugs, the restructuring of the body associated with the process of pregnancy, lactation, malfunctions of the thyroid gland - all this can contribute to hair loss both on the head and in other areas, including on the eyebrows.
- Wrong diet. The mechanism launched in the body for the processing of high-carbohydrate, poorly digestible food, as well as the use of foods that are unhe althy, contribute to a negative reaction of certain physiological processes that affect the color and quality of the skin, the thickness of the nail plates, hair growth, including in the eyebrow zone.
What to do in such cases? And how to quickly grow hair on the eyebrows in order to be able to model the desired shape? First you need to learn a few taboos that prevent the formation of thick hair in the area above the eyes.
What not to do if you want to achieve thick eyebrows
It is important to understand that some actions performed by girls in everyday life negatively affect various processes familiar to the body, although the ladies themselves may not even be aware of this. To understand how to grow eyebrows faster, you need to avoid the following actions:
- Too active plucking eyebrowshairs. During the period of growing hair in the area above the eyes, it is necessary to leave this area completely alone and not apply the plucking procedure to it. This will allow the hairs to grow back and fill in the thinned areas.
- Use makeup every day. Pencils and shadows that girls use in everyday life when creating their makeup tend to negatively affect the structure of eyebrow hair, thereby slowing down their growth and thinning them.
- Dry your eyebrows with soap while washing. Brow hair, like those that grow on the head, requires regular care, and most importantly - moisturizing. Therefore, it is important not to allow them to reach a dry, lifeless state.
- Visit unverified beauty service masters. If a woman wants to have well-groomed and he althy eyebrows, she must know who she is going to. To do this, you need to study in advance the real reviews about the professional to whom she is going to entrust the correction of her eyebrows.
Thus, refraining from forbidden manipulations in working with the hair of the eyebrow zone will make it possible to protect yourself from the negative impact of the factors described and understand how to quickly grow thick eyebrows.
What to do to stimulate eyebrow growth
How to stimulate active germination of hair in those places where gaps have formed in the eyebrow line? How to grow eyebrows fast? Reviews with before and after photos posted by users on the pages with master classes on the correct restoration of eyebrows allow you to really evaluate the effectiveness of the methods thatare designed to form thick and beautiful brow bends. These include:
- Regular eyebrow massage.
- Oiling them.
- Cleansing and combing before bed.
- Proper nutrition.
- Use of cosmetic products that promote hair growth.
- Refuse alcohol, smoking, junk food.
- Visit only professional beauticians.
- Rejection of tattooing (the pigment injected under the skin works to destroy hair follicles).
- Stop coloring eyebrow treatments with artificial dyes.
- Use henna instead of daily make-up - it is based on natural ingredients.
- Complete cessation of plucking for the period of growth of the eyebrow line.
Following simple tricks, you can achieve the desired result in a relatively short time and learn from your own experience how to grow eyebrows very quickly and easily.
Daily eyebrow care
There is a list of eyebrow manipulations that should be done regularly by every girl.
They consist not only in daily care, but also in some actions that allow you to quickly grow eyebrows in a week. Also, the rules of care are the best prevention to help avoid hair loss, baldness and cessation of growth.
- Eyebrow cleansing. It is necessary to wash off the remnants of cosmetics, dust and sweat from the eyebrows, avoiding blockage of skin pores and hair folliclesmud.
- Brow brushing. This procedure not only gently lays the hair to the hair and gives a well-groomed look to the eyebrows, but also stimulates their growth by increasing blood circulation from combing the skin under the hairs.
- Applying creams. While taking a bath or shower, apply nourishing creams and hair balms to the steamed skin in the area above the eyes, which will moisturize and strengthen the eyebrows from the inside.
The basis of proper nutrition to stimulate hair growth
Girls often wonder how to grow eyebrows faster. But not everyone understands that beauty is inextricably linked with he alth. Proper nutrition plays a huge role not only in relation to the proportions of the figure and regulates the value of weight, but also affects the quality of the skin, muscle strengthening, nail strength, hair growth.
What are the basic rules for eating to stimulate the active growth of hair, eyebrows and eyelashes?
First, you need to eliminate high-carbohydrate, poorly processed fast food from your diet. He alth from such food is minimal, and there is plenty of harm.
Secondly, regularly eat fish and meat products. It is saturated with the necessary amount of protein, which has a positive effect on the body and appearance in general.
Third, use foods that contain calcium and B-group vitamins. This will strengthen the teeth, nails, nourish the hair with useful substances and awaken their active growth. We are talking about products such as milk, cottage cheese, eggs, liver. It is also good to include fresh herbs in your diet.
Eyebrow hair growth oils
Besides proper nutrition, what methods can speed up the process? How to quickly grow eyebrows after plucking? Reviews of many girls recommend the use of various kinds of oils to increase vegetation in the eyebrow zone. Their organic content and natural composition cannot but positively affect the growing process. Often, oils are applied with a cotton swab or a well-washed brassmatic with a brush from the former mascara.
The most effective in this case is castor oil. It contributes not only to the strengthening and stimulation of hair growth, but also to the thickening and density of the eyebrows. Castor oil is applied at night so that nothing prevents it from affecting the skin and eyebrow hairs during sleep.
Burdock oil also serves as an excellent hair growth stimulant. It irritates the hair follicles, which encourages them to start growing hair faster.
Almond oil promotes brow regeneration and gives them a well-groomed, shiny appearance while enhancing their elasticity and flexibility.
You can also use avocado oil, which has a pleasant smell and thick consistency. It will nourish and restore damaged eyebrow hairs with tweezers.
Massage treatments to activate eyebrow hair follicles
In the question of how to quickly grow eyebrows, an important roleplay massage manipulations. Indeed, regularly brushing and rubbing the area above the eyes with an old, well-cleaned mascara brush does a great job of revitalizing the follicles hidden under the skin and allowing them to work on enhancing hair growth with more force. Massage can be done in the morning or in the evening, or you can carry out this procedure twice a day. In this case, it would not hurt to moisten the brush with a small amount of one of the oils described earlier - this will enhance the effect of the rapid growth of eyebrow hairs.
Selection of the right cosmetics
Do not neglect professional cosmetics when restoring brow gaps. At the moment, the market for such products is filled with a wide range of various therapeutic agents in the form of ointments, creams, capsules, which help stimulate the activation of hair growth not only on the head, but also in the area of \u200b\u200bthe cilia and eyebrows.
Rules for plucking with tweezers
In addition to massage techniques and he althy eating recipes, it is necessary to remember the correct plucking of eyebrows.
Firstly, you need to be able to choose the right tweezers that will allow you to correctly eliminate unwanted hairs, and not chop them off or mechanically damage them due to poor grip or the wrong direction of pulling out. It is necessary to get rid of unwanted vegetation exclusively by hair growth, with neat, but confident movements. Secondly, you need to carefully monitor the chosen for eliminationeyebrow zone, since a pair of excessively removed hairs can form a bald spot, which visually spoils the entire shape of the eyebrow bend and provokes a long process of growing new hairs in this place. If there is no self-confidence, you need to seek help in correcting a qualified master, but always a verified one.