The average length of curls is considered the most optimal. Such hair is the easiest to style. But how to style medium length hair at home? Putting yourself in order in 10-15 minutes is not magic, but reality. To be beautiful in any situation, be it a working day or a large-scale party. Masters offer basically four laying methods, which can be improved in the future. To perform them, you will need the simplest tools that can be found on the dressing table of every woman. How to make fashionable styling for medium hair is the most frequently asked question from modern beauties.
Styling hair with flat irons or curling irons
Thanks to the iron and curling iron, you can not only style your hair beautifully for every day, but also make a stylish hairstyle that is perfect for festive events.
The algorithm for performing fashion styling on medium hair is as follows:
- First you need to protect your hair from negative external influences. To do this, apply thermal protection to the entire length of the curls. It can be a spray or foam.
- Now you need to separate the hair into separate strands.
- Preheat your styler and you are ready to style.
- Clamp one strand on top with a curling iron or flat iron and pull down. The hairstyle starts from the back of the head, gradually moving up.
- Laying has three different variations, the tips can be bent inward, outward or left even.
To keep your hair he althy, hairstylists recommend not pulling one strand several times with a styler. Straight hair is not only elegant and beautiful, it is also the simplest fashion styling for medium hair.
Blow dry hair
And if the presence of an iron or curling iron can be a problem, then every second woman has a hair dryer. And with the help of this device and a large round comb, you can significantly transform the strands sticking out in different directions and style your hair in just a couple of minutes. The algorithm of work is as follows:
- First, wash your hair thoroughly, then blot your hair with a towel and tie it on your head, but no more than 5-10 minutes to absorb excess moisture.
- Now you can arm yourself with a hair dryer and comb.
- You need to lift the strand at the very roots, comb it with a comb, while directing air to the strand.
- The tips, as in the first version, can be twisted up orturn down.
- Fix the styling with varnish.
This hairstyle is perfect for a daily trip to work or school.
Such an interesting idea of a beautiful styling for medium hair has recently enjoyed considerable popularity. A diffuser is not a separate type of styler, it is a special nozzle for a hair dryer. It is equipped with long protrusions called fingers. It makes it possible to add extra volume to the hair, with the effect of a light wave, but without the use of such a harmful curling iron. The principle of the hairstyle is as follows:
- First, wash your hair and dry it.
- Apply styling product to slightly damp hair. It can be mousse, gel, foam and any other special products.
- Now tilt your head down and hold the hair dryer perpendicular. This will achieve maximum volume.
- Dry your hair in this position until it is in perfect shape.
It remains only to apply varnish to fix curls or give them texture with a gel with a "wet effect". And remember that you can’t comb such a styling, the curls will lose their beauty.
Styling with curlers
There are no varieties of curlers. They can be foam rubber, thermal rollers, Velcro, boomerangs, etc. All of them are ideal for medium length hair. Neat curls will make the hairstyle less ordinary. From the variety of curlers will bedepend hair styling. For example, Velcro and boomerangs are suitable for wet hair, thermal curlers are used only on dry curls.
But no matter what curlers are chosen, the hair in any case will need to be divided into thin strands. And the principle of operation is the same. Strands are wound on curlers, after which you need to wait a while. On average, an hour is enough for thermal curlers, but for other types it will take at least 5-6. The best way to use this styling method at night is to please yourself with charming curls in the morning.
The hairstyle is fixed with the help of the most common varnish, mousse, foam or gel. This hairstyle idea for medium length hair is perfect for any casual and festive look.
What are the styles depending on the haircut?
Styling depends not only on the desired result, but also on the haircut. The most popular hairstyles for medium length hair are bob, bob and cascade. Such haircuts need to be able to be styled correctly in order to look 100%.
How to style a caret?
To make such a haircut look as impressive and neat as possible, you should not forget to style your hair in the standard way for a caret. The algorithm of action is as follows:
- Wash your hair thoroughly and squeeze out excess water with a towel.
- While the hair is still damp, it should be treated with foam or mousse to give maximum volume to the hairstyle. It is important to spread the product evenly.
- Now you need to put your head down and dry your hair with a hair dryer, sorting through themfingers to maintain root volume.
- The result can be fixed with varnish.
Such a simple option suitable for daily styling, it is important to protect the hair from the heat of the hairdryer.
Festive bob hairstyle
The styling described above is suitable mainly for daily use. But in order to make a fashionable evening styling for medium hair, you can use the following option:
- Washed hair should be dried a little and apply foam or mousse.
- Now you need to divide the hair into several sections and wind them into large curlers.
- While the curlers are still on your head, you should dry them with a hair dryer and wait for about 30 minutes.
- Now you can remove the curlers and style your hair with your hands.
Do not forget to fix your hair with varnish and you can go on holiday. The advantage of this styling is that it is performed much faster.
Daily styling of such hair is quite simple, you should apply styling product to pre-washed and dried hair, now you just need to tousle the curls with your fingers, creating such a beloved creative mess. The hairstyle is fixed with ordinary varnish. Evening styling is a little more complicated. A fashionable hairstyle or styling for medium hair is performed as follows:
- Wash your hair and lightly towel dry it.
- A little styling product is applied to wet strands, and with a hair dryer andround comb should create additional volume at the roots.
- Now all you need to do is comb your hair slightly at the roots with a suitable comb with wide teeth.
- For maximum effect, wind thin strands to get curls.
The hair is fixed with varnish and you can go to the celebration.
Laying hair cascade
For everyday fashion styling on medium length hair, all you need is a round comb and a hair dryer or flat iron. You should start by applying foam or styling mousse to clean hair, after which you need to create a basal volume with a hair dryer, and straighten the ends with a flat iron so that the hair is perfectly straight. For an evening event, you can lay curls as follows:
- Wash your hair thoroughly and blow-dry, making sure to keep your head down to keep the root volume.
- Now you can raise your heads and make the parting you want, it can be anything.
- The side strands can be twisted inward with any styler.
- Remaining hair can be rolled out.
The styling procedure ends with the application of medium fixation varnish. An elegant hairstyle for all occasions is ready.
In order for the styling to remain spectacular for as long as possible, you should take note of a few rules that guide experienced craftsmen.
These tips will help you deal with the mostnaughty hair at home.
- It is clean hair that lends itself best to fashionable styling for medium hair, so the strands look as natural as possible even with foams and mousses on the hair.
- As soon as the shampooing procedure is over, you should rinse your hair with cool water so that the scales close and the hair does not look like a big dandelion, but is smooth and shiny.
- It is best if the hair dries naturally, without exposure to high temperatures. If styling involves the mandatory use of a hair dryer, then thermal protection is indispensable. This will help maintain the beauty and he alth of the hair.
- Experts do not recommend combing wet hair, it is best to wait at least 15 minutes, and only then you can do it with a special comb.
- So that the tips do not stick together due to the large number of styling products, you need to apply mousses and foams in the direction from the roots to the tips.
- To make the hairstyle perfect, you need to do your hair in good light, preferably daylight.
- If you style your hair daily, don't forget to take care of your hair. Any spray will do if the nutrients penetrate deep into the hair and help it recover.
- If you fix your hair with varnish, then you need to apply it no closer than twenty centimeters from the head.
- If split ends, apply moisturizer before styling.
Such styling options are considered the simplest, they can always be supplemented with beautifulhairpins and interesting weaves. Here everything is limited only by fantasy.