On what measures modern beauties do not go in the struggle for beauty, youth and attractiveness. The face is our business card, so the condition of the skin on it must be monitored with particular care.
Skin he alth is affected not only by individual characteristics, but also by lifestyle. Improper nutrition, endless stress at work, improperly selected home care and neglect of the services of professional cosmetologists will sooner or later lead your skin to a neglected state.
Cosmetic cleansing of the face is perhaps the most popular procedure today. There are several varieties of it, but within the framework of this material we will talk about what vacuum facial cleaning is, what advantages and disadvantages it is endowed with. Feedback from women who have tried this cosmetic procedure on themselves will provide the necessary objectivity of the review.
The essence of the procedure
Imperfections, even significant in size, can be hidden under a layer of foundation, but why be so zealous if inEvery modern beauty has everything in her arsenal that will help her maintain the natural beauty and radiance of her skin.
Vacuum facial cleansing is a method of ridding the skin of impurities, carried out without the hands of a beautician. I would like to immediately note the first and main advantage of the procedure - its hygiene.
For work, a special apparatus for vacuum cleaning of the face is used, which is quite compact in size. It is he who, by creating a vacuum, removes pollution and excess sebum from the pores, normalizes the skin balance. At the same time, the skin cells are enriched with oxygen and all the necessary nutrients and microelements. Reviews confirm that the procedure increases blood circulation, tightening the skin and transforming it.
All those who hear about this procedure for the first time probably want to know about the result that can be obtained with its help. The effectiveness of vacuum facial cleansing can be assessed with just one close look at the skin and pores. With it, you can achieve:
- deep cleansing of the pores, which is definitely not achieved at home;
- eliminate the upper stratum corneum for soft, silky skin with a natural and fresh glow;
- lymphatic drainage effect due to a small massage during the procedure;
- removal of excess sebum from the surface of the skin - reviews of many girls and women emphasize that vacuum cleaning of the face really helped them achieve matte skin without oily sheenand get rid of the regular use of dense tonal foundations.
Quite often, clients and experts compare vacuum cleaning with mechanical skin cleansing and ultrasonic cleaning. And I must admit, many give their preference to vacuum cleaning of the face. Reviews of the fair sex emphasize that mechanical cleaning performed by a beautician, bringing visible results, damages the skin so much that for the first few days you don’t even want to leave the house.
Ultrasonic cleaning, with its painlessness and relative comfort, will not be able to clean the pores so well. In turn, vacuum facial cleaning has absorbed the advantages of each of the methods, becoming a universal option for owners of combination and oily skin prone to imperfections.
Speaking of the advantages of vacuum cleaning that modern clients have identified, first of all I would like to note:
- no discomfort or pain;
- excellent removal of comedones from hard-to-reach places, for example, from the wings of the nose;
- no redness and swelling of the treated areas - the girls confirm that immediately after the procedure, you can safely go about your business;
- A gentle massage that gives the skin a light lifting effect.
Despite the clear benefits,modern women managed to highlight the shortcomings that you need to know about. First of all, vacuum is a superficial cleansing of the skin, which involves the use of a device for vacuum cleaning the face. It will not save you from deep comedones, abscesses and wen. And, of course, the effect in this case will not be long-lasting, in whatever salon, with whatever device you perform the procedure.
Surely you are wondering how the vacuum cleaning of the face works. Photos before and after allow you to evaluate the result after the first procedure, and it is really noticeable.
The duration of the procedure is only 20-30 minutes - it all depends on the type of skin and its condition. But it is extremely important to prepare the skin for deep cleansing of the pores. To do this, it is customary to distinguish several main stages of the procedure:
- Preparatory - at this stage, the skin is cleansed of surface impurities and makeup residues.
- Steaming - at this stage it is important to open the pores as much as possible. Various salons for this resort to the help of special masks and lotions, or they treat the entire surface of the skin with steam. Opening the pores before vacuum cleaning of the face is a prerequisite for the success of the procedure.
- Direct cleansing of the skin with a special preparation.
- Soothing - at this stage, the beautician applies a pleasant soothing mass, performs a small and short skin massage.
Customer reviews of the procedure - the bestindicator of its effectiveness. That is why we could not pass by those tips and recommendations that modern beauties leave.
Reviews on vacuum facial cleansing are mostly positive. Many focus on the delicacy and painlessness of its implementation, which is what potential clients are so afraid of. The result is noticeable after the first procedure. If we talk about the duration of the effect, then in each case it is individual. Experts recommend to carry out the procedure once a month.
With all the delicacy of the treatment of the skin, the procedure demonstrates excellent efficiency. Patients note that after a few days, inflammation decreases, small imperfections and pimples disappear. The skin looks firmer, fresher, radiant, and you want to touch it again and again.
If you are still in doubt, trust the experience of many modern women. If you are afraid of mechanical impact, you are the owner of sensitive skin prone to inflammation and irritation, vacuum cleaning of facial pores will be a real salvation for you. The cost of its implementation, depending on the salon, varies from 700 to 1200 rubles. And remember: you certainly shouldn't save on your beauty and youth.