Effective, bright, meaningful look - the first thing that attracts both during business meetings and in an informal setting. And the person immediately becomes sympathetic to the interlocutor. A glance can tell a lot. And eyelashes are a very important addition to it. Liquid short hairs will make their owner worry about their appearance. How to smear eyelashes for growth at home, which will give them density? How to care for hair after extension? We will talk about this in this article.
Factors affecting lash volume
Eyelashes are reversible. Some fall out, others immediately grow. This process is imperceptible to a person, and only in rare cases can you catch a fallen eyelash and make a wish. But often the weak half of humanity is worried about excessive hair loss. This is especially noticeable when applying makeup, washing.
Factors causing eyelash loss:
- abrupt change in diet;
- frequent and multi-layer application of decorative cosmetics;
- poor quality of decorative cosmetics and as a result - an allergic reaction to it;
- the habit of not removing makeup before going to bed, rest;
- use curling forceps;
- unprofessional lamination;
- extended exposure to frost or direct sunlight;
- unfavorable ecological situation.
Of course, even if you exclude all negative factors, the hairs will not grow quickly. Therefore, you need to find out how to smear eyelashes for growth and density.
Means of protection, care and restoration of eyelashes
Eyelashes are the same hair, the main natural element of which is keratin protein. And the hairs can be nourished both from the inside and outside. First, eat vitamin and keratin-containing foods. These are carrots (preferably raw), fish, beef, butter, dairy products. Secondly, for the growth of thick and long hairs, use proven "grandmother's" remedies. So how can you smear eyelashes for growth? In this case, you can use:
- Castor oil. The most widely used product for restoring, growing and strengthening existing hairs.
- Burdock oil. It was originally used to strengthen and grow hair on the head by rubbing into the skin where the bulbs are located. Gradually began to use to reduce the fragility of eyelashes.
- Almond butter. Quite an expensive tool, but often used in the world of cosmetology. Gives elasticity and natural shine.
- Olive oil. Less allergenic than the previous one. Often used on sun-dried hair.
- Jojoba oil. Nourishes, moisturizes, adds shine to the hairs. However, it is recommended as an additional remedy, usually alternating with the main therapeutic component.
- Shea butter (shea butter). It is extracted from the seeds of the shea tree and has recently entered the cosmetology. It has a strengthening property for eyelashes, restores the structure of hairs, protects against negative factors (sun, s alt water).
- Vitamin E. In liquid or capsule form, the vitamin can be used as a dietary supplement or an independent cosmetic product. Adds shine and strengthens.
Steps of applying eyelash masks
Since the recommendations mainly contain oily substances, some subtleties in eyelash care should be observed.
- Prepare a brush (preferably silicone) from the mascara, rinse it well and pour boiling water over it.
- Dip in your chosen medicated oil, let it drain. The amount that remains on the brush is enough for eyelashes. Otherwise, oil will inevitably get into the eyes, which may cause burning, itching, swelling.
- Run the brush over the eyelashes with coloring movements. You should start “painting” not at the base of the eyelashes, but from the middle. Since the oil is liquid, to the root itdrains gradually. For each eye, it is enough to dip the brush into the product once.
- Applying oil is recommended long before using cosmetics, preferably at bedtime. Keep the mask on for 30-40 minutes, then blot with a cotton pad. It is not recommended to leave the oil on the eyelashes overnight.
- Means to apply at room temperature. If the oil is cold, do not heat it up on purpose. Let it warm up naturally.
- The oil should be applied once a day, daily. The realities of life sometimes knock down daily use, however, to obtain the desired effect - at least 3-4 times a week.
Using Shea Butter
We have already figured out how to smear eyelashes for growth. And how to do it right if you chose shea butter from folk remedies? The tool has a solid structure. However, at standard room temperature, its consistency is similar to butter. It is recommended to use a cotton swab instead of a mascara brush, after removing the oil from it to a minimum. With a cotton swab, treat the eyelashes on both sides.
Using Vitamin E
How to smear eyelashes for growth? If vitamin E capsules are found in the home medicine cabinet, it is easy and simple to use them and not spend money on the liquid version of the vitamin. Puncture 3-4 vitamin capsules, squeeze the oily contents into a small container and then use a silicone brush. As a tip: vitamin E is best used in conjunction with oils. It nourishes and makes eyelashes visuallyhe althy.
Castor oil is the No. 1 healer for eyelashes and eyebrows
Very often, with a combination of negative factors, all hair suffers - hair, eyelashes and even eyebrows. The latter form a single whole with the eyes in the image of a person. Eyebrows suffer in the same way as eyelashes. How to choose one tool than to smear eyelashes and eyebrows for growth and strengthening?
Extension - a procedure for increasing the number and size of hairs. By gluing artificial eyelashes to the roots of natural eyelashes. The procedure, carried out even with the highest technology, is not harmless, as the glue remains on the eyelids as long as the artificial eyelashes hold. The period of their irremovability can reach up to six months. Definitely after their removal, natural hairs need a “rest” and their restoration. The question of how to smear eyelashes for growth after extension is often asked by clients to cosmetologists.
How to use castor oil?
As in the first, and in the second case, the proven castor oil has never failed. A cheap tool that has no analogues. By the way, always available in any pharmacy. How to smear eyelashes with castor oil for growth, if the case is really running? We'll tell you now.
Cut the cotton pad in half, meaning not split into two cotton halves, but to get the same slices of the disk. Abundantly soak each half-disk with castor oil and apply to the eyelashes. It is more convenient when the eyes are closed, in a semi-lying position. Survive 15minutes. The frequency of applying the mask is 3-4 times a week. The first procedure should be done with a silicone brush, as described above, to test sensitivity to castor oil. To give a pleasant smell and in order to soften the roots and hairs of eyelashes and eyebrows, it is recommended to add peach oil in a ratio of 2:1. Then wash off the mask with warm water without the use of cleansers.
Now you know how to smear eyelashes for growth, how to restore them after extension. Applying tips on the use of fairly budgetary hair restoration products, you can achieve excellent results, sometimes not inferior to the effect of modern cosmetic developments.